My Kind of Perfect

One Happiness.One KYUMIN

A/N: sorry for the wrong grammar and tenses. yeah. maybe this is a songfic. My Kind of Perfect by David Archuleta. coz i love David's angelic voice.:)) Kyuhyun centric.
 

 


KYUHYUN'S POV

 



It was a beautiful sunny day. I decided to go to the park to have a fresh air and be inspired doing the things I like. I saw a beautiful spot near the pond then I placed my things there and started what I usually do.  I began brushing my brush to the canvas I brought, looking back and forth to the spot that I wanted to paint until my eyes caught something, no, someone who made the scene so perfect, so beautiful. I added him to the scene that I was working on, memorizing every detail of his, from his glowing face, his doe eyes, his perfect nose, his pink m-shaped lips, his milky white skin, his figure. I was about to finish my work when I looked back at him, he was already gone. I looked everywhere but it was too late, he was nowhere to be found. But I know he’s got to be out there and maybe we could meet again.
 


Since that day, I always go to the park at the same time, at the same place, trying my luck to see him again but I always fail, I never see him there. Though, sometimes when I was about to leave, there will be a person coming to the place where I saw him but I was afraid to go there, to know that he might not be the person I wanted to see.
 

 


Weeks had passed; he is still on my mind. I can’t stop thinking about him. I feel like I’ve known him all my life.
 


I was near a café shop, on the street, doing what I usually do, and then I saw who I wanted to see. He was there, standing in the middle of the sidewalk, taking pictures of the surrounding in the city. I was staring at him when he looked at me and smiled at me. I was stunned, his smile was like an angel and those eyes, looking at me were mesmerizing. Because of that I got weak; I wasn’t able to go near him and to know him. Like what I did before, I just need to search for him again.
 


I keep on going to the park and near the café shop just to see if he was there. Sometimes, I am lucky to see him there, but I’m a coward to go near him, to introduce myself to him, I don’t have the strength yet. For now, I’m contented looking at him and to see him smile. He was standing there near the pond of the park, appreciating the warm breeze and the sun’s warmth. It was a mesmerizing scene, I felt like that heaven sent me an angel. I sighed and I keep on debating to myself if I would go near him or not. I decide to be brave, that’s what love is right? Taking the risk just to be with the one you love. So I collected all the courage I have and then when I was about to approach him, he was gone again. I keep on searching, looking everywhere. I won’t give up, never.
 


Days had past and my friends told me to give up on searching, just give it a time and it might fall in place but I don’t want too. I want to see him again.
 


Another day on the café shop, taking a break from a busy day, I keep on wondering where he is, when can I see him again and why I haven’t meet him. I sighed and then notice my friend coming with someone I’ve been waiting for.
 

 


“Kyuhyun-shii this is Lee Sungmin.”
 


Now, I could say I stop searching for my kind of perfect coz I already found him and this time I would never let him go… again.

 

-end-