Let Me Love YOU

One Happiness.One KYUMIN

Cho Kyuhyun is renowned for his works in music industry, one of the legends that brought Hallyu wave in fame. Every Gaemer (name of the fans of Kyuhyun) know who’s always there beside him, his manager and best friend, Lee Sungmin. Gaemers thought that Sungmin could be an artist too because of his looks and talents but he’s dedicated to his works especially to his Kyuhyun.

 

Yes, the best manager is in love with the best singer. He’s in love with his best friend.

 

He has known Kyuhyun from the beginning. Their mothers are close friends that’s why they been friends too since birth. They go to same school, have same activities, same course in college which is music of course. They promise that they will be together forever.

 

They both audition to be a singer in some company but Sungmin didn’t pursue it further because of the accident of Kyuhyun’s mother. He promised to his mother that he will make Kyuhyun’s dream come true. During their training days Sungmin is the best. Sungmin is the one that were praised a lot. That’s why he gave up his dream to Kyuhyun. He wants Kyuhyun to be the number 1. With that he feels that his dreams also came true.

 

Kyuhyun have many admires from simple fan to well-known artist too. He can’t deny to himself that he have fallen for Kyuhyun too. For him, Kyuhyun is everything even if his not the ‘Cho Kyuhyun’ before. Sometimes he wishes that the old Kyuhyun would be back. The Kyuhyun who is sweet to him, who cares for him, who loves him. He can feel it that Kyuhyun have feelings for him too, from his touches to his words. But now…he doesn’t know anymore.

 

Kyuhyun changed when he had a girlfriend. For the sake of his career, he was involved in a relationship to his co-star in a musical. But eventually the two made it real that Kyuhyun slightly forgot about him. Their relationship didn’t work out because of the fans. For the girl, her career is more important than Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gone mad and he changed.

 

Even though he changed Sungmin is still there for him. He is always there beside him in good times and in bad times. But sometimes people get tired. Sungmin is still a person who has a heart and a body that tires.

 

--

 

One afternoon where Kyuhyun and his team doesn’t have work, Sungmin decided to rest from all the works his been doing. He was about to sleep when Kyuhyun barged-in in his room.

 

“SUNGMIN!!!”

 

“Yes, Kyuhyun-sshi.”

 

“I want some pizza! Order it for me.”

 

“Okay. Anything else?”

 

“I just tell you when something I want cross my mind. I want that pizza in 5 mins!”

 

“Okay.”

 

He slammed the door close. His been bossy, arrogant and rude but Sungmin understands. He understands why Kyuhyun is like that. He ordered pizza immediately.

 

--

 

“SUNGMIN! Yah!!! I want bubble milk tea!” Kyuhyun is in his tent waiting for his scene for his movie. He just can leave Kyuhyun alone here because his assistant quitted because of Kyuhyun.

 

“Okay.”

 

He feels light-headed and suddenly he sneezes. Jeez, I can’t be sick. Fans around the area screamed when they saw him. He smiled and went on to buy some milk tea.

 

He got back from the store when he saw Kyuhyun kissing some girl inside his tent.

 

He fakes a cough to catch the attention of these two but they were so busy eating each other. Sungmin couldn’t take it anymore because his heart won’t stop tearing. He was used to see Kyuhyun kissing somebody but on stage not in this situation where cameras are not here.

 

“KYUHYUN!!!” They stopped and look at him, he saw him smirked.

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you guys but you can see there are so many fans out there and when they see both of you its end of us. So Ms. Seohyun, can you leave? Thank you.”

 

Kyuhyun lightly kissed her and let her go away. She even winked at Sungmin.

 

Sungmin let out a big sigh.

 

“Here’s your bubble milk tea.”

 

He handed it to Kyuhyun who purposely brushed his fingers to him. There is still the spark he always felt towards Kyuhyun but this time it hurts. His head, his body and his heart hurts.

 

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked him and there’s a little concern to his voice.

 

“Yeah. Be ready, your scene is next.”

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi…your next.”

 

“Go. Don’t give the director a headache.” He smiled to Kyuhyun but the latter doesn’t care.

 

He is waiting for Kyuhyun inside the tent when his vision went gone.

 

--

 

“Min…”

 

“Yes, Kyu?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too Kyu.”

 

He slowly kissed me and made love to me. I miss this.

 

But suddenly everywhere turns black.

 

“Kyu?”

 

I saw him kissing someone else.

 

“I don’t love you.”

 

I don’t love you.

I don’t love you.

I don’t love you…

 

--

 

He forcibly opens his eyes. Where am I? He sighed when he realized that he is in the hospital. Even in my dreams, you don’t love me. He hastily rubs his tears from the eyes. He saw someone laying his head on Sungmin’s bed.

 

He slightly opens his eyes more because he can’t believe it. Kyuhyun is there beside him. This guys that is everything to him...crumpled all his heart.

 

He brushed his hands in his hair. He missed this feeling, the feeling that Kyuhyun is his. Kyuhyun slightly stirred and open his eyes. Those eyes that he come to love.

 

“Hey…”

 

“Hi. How are you?”

 

“Fine. Kyuhyun-ah.” Kyuhyun finally looked at him.

 

“I missed you.”

 

“Uhm…Sungmin…”

 

“Kyu… I realized something. I realized that no matter what, you will not come back to me. You will not love me anymore. For 25 years you are the only I love, my world revolves only to you. You know that right? That I love you even if you don’t want me anymore…”

 

“Sungmin… I..”

 

He started crying with all his might, his let his feelings out.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…Let me love you even if you don’t want me too. Before I know that you can love me back but now I don’t know. Just don’t tell me to stop loving you…

 

“I’m sorry Kyu. I promised that I will make your dreams come true. I made it right? That’s why I will stop now. I will stop being your manager but I will not stop being your best friend. I missed being your friend. Haha.

 

“Sorry. You can go now. I will ask for a new manager for you, don’t worry.” He smiled at him.

 

“Min…”

 

“Kyu…please.”

 

“Okay…”

 

“Thank you.”

 

He cried harder when Kyuhyun left him.

 

 

This is it. He will never come back to me.

 

 

Goodbye, Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

----------

 

There's a sequel. Let's not worry. haha. i won't let KYUMIN end like this.:] THANK YOU FOR READING.:D