CHAPTER 5

I Am Your Fiance

JIYONG'S POV

 
 
 
 
 
 
'ARRGH!!!!! THAT WOOYOUNG GUY KEEPS FLIRTING TO MY DARA!' I slammed my hand to my table as the bell ring.
 
 
 
'Atleast that Sohee is absent' Someone tap my shoulder. I look who it is and its TOP hyung, "Ji, lets go. It's lunch time. And the two maknaes are hungry" I followed him. We quickly went to the three who is in the line. After we got our food, we search for a vacant seats.
 
 
 
"Follow me." We follow Youngbae until we reach the table of my Dara. I smiled to them but my smile vanished when I saw the Wooyoung Guy. Again... talking to my Dara.
 
 
 
'How dare is he'
 
 
 
"Can we sit here?" Youngbae asked politely. They all nodded except to my Dara because she is busy garing at me. I gave her a smirk.
 
 
 
"Daesung Oppa, sit beside me." Minzy called Daesung.. Youngbae sit infront of his seatmate in our class. I don't know her name. And Seungri quickly sit beside the blonde and the blonde girl at him. "SeungHyun oppa! Here!" I saw SeungHyun sit beside of the red girl. And he gave her a corn. "Thanks oppa!" I have no choice but to sit infront of MY DARA.
 
 
 
Here's the arrangement:
 
 
BLONDE      SEUNGRI      ME(GD)     TOP HYUNG       RED HAIR      YOUNGBAE
 
 
TABLE
 
          DAESUNG        MINZY        DARA        WOOYOUNG      UNKNOWN GUY   YB'S SEATMATE
 
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
'Wait.. Who the hell is the other guy?'
 
 
 
"Hey Jiyong!" Wooyoung called me. I looked at him, "Your friends is the other new students, right??" I nodded. He smiled to them "Hello I'm Jang WooYoung. The president of the DARALING FANCLUB" he nudge the unknown guy. The other guy bowed politely "I'm Kevin Woo. And the Vice President of the DARALING FAN CLUB"
 
 
 
'What the?! There is also a Vice President'
 
 
 
"And I'm THE FUTURE HUSBAND OF HER *pointing to my Dara*. I ca-"
 
 
 
"Hey Kevin! That's my line!" Wooyoung interrupted. The Kevin Guy slapped his forehead "Woo! That's our TAGLINE! REMEMBER THAT?!" Kevin explain, "Sorry" Wooyoung whispered.
 
 
 
"COOL!"Seungri commented. "Can I join?!" He added 'Stupid Panda'
 
 
 
"Sure!!" Kevin answered happily "You need to fill up this form."
 
 
 
"For what?" I asked.. He showed the form "This form shows that you are really member of DARALING FANCLUB.." And he gave it to Seungri, who gladly answered it. "There is also an ID and T-SHIRT. I'll make one for you." He looked to Seungri.
 
 
 
'What kind of FANCLUB is this??'
 
 
 
Minzy joined "The DARALING officers are done know in introducing theirselves. And now it's our time. I'm Gong Minjji. Just call me Minzy" She nugde The Blonde "Lee ChaeRin. CL." Then the red haired girl stop munching her corn "I'm Park Bom Lee. Call me Bom and I love Corns" And she continue eating "Lee Ji Eun.. Call me IU"
 
 
 
We all looked to Dara "I'm Sandara Park. Dara is my nickname."
 
 
 
"Choi Seunghyun. TOP" Seungri stop from writing "I'm Lee SeungHyun. Just call me Seungri and I'm single" CL rolled her eyes
 
 
 
"Kang DaeSung. Hope we can get along" Youngbae smiled "Dong YoungBae. Taeyang"
 
 
 
"Kwon Jiyong. GD"
 
 
 
"I'm done!" Seungri explain. "Lemme see." I snatched the form in his hands.
 
 
 
 

 

"DARALING FANCLUB FORM"

                           

                            PERSONAL QUESTIONS:

                                   

                                   NAME: Lee Seunghyun                                                         NICKNAME: Seungri, VI

                                   BIRTHDAY: December 20, 1992                                             AGE: 19 Years Old

                                   OCCUPATION: Student                                                        SCHOOL: YG UNIVERSITY OF COURSE!

                                   SECTION: 2A                                                                     TEACHER: Mr. Cho? I forgot his name.

                                   HABITS: Dancing, Dating, Flirting                                           CELLPHONE #: 09-----------

                                   MOTTO: I AM HANDSOME.                                                    ADDRESS:---------------

                         
                             FAVORITES
 
                                 
                                   CAR: Ferrari
                                 
                                   PERFUME: I don't need a perfume.
 
                                   SHOW: Family Outing <3
 
                                   AUTHOR: GothicLolita
 
                                   BOOK: Fifty Shades of Grey, Hardy Boys, And My Name is Memory
 
                                   TEACHER: ----
                                   
                                   SONG: BLUE, Fantastic Baby, Clap Your Hands
 
                                   PLACE: JEJU ISLAND! AND BAR.
                                 
                                   ARTIST: MYSELF!
                             
                                   MODEL: ONLY ME
 
 
                             QUESTIONS:
 
                                 
                                   1. Do you really want to be a DARALING MEMBER?
 
                                                       Actually NO. Because I want to be the PRESIDENT OF THIS FANCLUB! YEAH MEN.
                                   
                                  2.Why did you join this CLUB?                
     
                                                       Because I find myself falling to Dara! HAHA.. Kidding! Because she is so beautiful
 
                                  3. If you will be the PRESIDENT OF DARALING FANCLUB, what will you do?
 
                                                       Amm. What will I do? Be a good President. I dont know.
-
 
                                  4. What do you think is the TAGLINE of this CLUB?
 
                                                      I AM THE FUTURE HUSBAND OF SANDARA PARK. I CA-
 
                               
                             COMMENT:
                 
 
                                       I AM KNOW OFFICIALLY MEMBER OF DARALING FANCLUB!!!
 
 
 
                    
 
                                      THANKYOU!!! :D
 
 
 
 
'Stupid Seungri! Stupid questions! Stupid FanClub! Stupid Form!' I hand it to Wooyoung. Who smiled at me. 'AND STUPID SMILE!'
                                                       
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
Our last teacher is absent.. I tried to talk to My Dara but she keep ignoring me and keep on talking to that Wooyoung guy. I can't take it anymome. I stand to my seat and punched the board. All my classmate are now quiet.. All eyes are on me. I looked to Dara and shouted...
 
 
 
 
 
"SANDARA PARK!! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS TO ME! I'M YOUR FIANCE BUT YOU KEEP ON TALKING TO THAT WOOYOUNG!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------
 
 
 
 
UPDATE!....
 
I CANT WAIT ON OCTOBER 24
 
 
COMMENTS PLEASE???
 
 
@
 
 

2NE1LETSPLAY :Heres the update :)

 
minejazz21 :I'm leaving some where in METRO MANILA.. WHAT ABOUT YOU??
You can come with me??
Its depend on my SISTER!!
She is so snobby
unlike me
I'm happy that I didn't get her attitude
 
but even her attitude like that!! She is the one who will pay my ticket in BIGBANG CONCERT!!!
AND I GUESS SHE'LL COME WITH ME.. (EVENTHOUGH SHE IS ANTI KPOP.. YEAH!! AS IN ANTI.. GUESS SHE REALLY LOVES ME)
AND SURELY
AFTER THE CONCERT
SHE WILL TEASE ME!!!
ARGGHH
 
 
daragon2 : This is good? Thank you ..... :D
 
 
 
myjoyce1986 :FANBOYS!! ATTACK!!! HAHAHA
JUST WAIT FOR DARAGON MOMENTS
 
 
 
kwinna: You want KEVIN to entered the scene? And be the VICE PRESSIDENT??? Amm... Sure :)
 
 
 
kristinamay17 : SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!!! 
Our house is under renovation.. And being a Good Girl (in my dreams) and daughter (now its nightmare). I'd help voluntary... (or not). Don't have time to think...
 
 
 
tetetzrule23 : Even me can't wait that Ji will announced to them that Dara is his fiance
 
 
 
AlohaYB : YOUR WELCOME :D
YES!! I'll make THE DRAGON jelous.. HOHOHOHO
 
 
 
bibiptuyul : I'm cute??? THANK YOU <3
AHAHAHAHA XD
 
THANK YOU for liking my story
 
 
 
Annur3JeKyuMin4ever2 : HERE IS THE UPDATE~~~~~
 
 
 
 
Loveless3 : YEAH!!! THE DRAGON IS JELOUS!!!!!
AND HE IS SO SO SO SO IN <3 WITH HIS DARA ..
 
AWWW T.T
 
 
 
pinkAppler : ME too!!! 
Haha!!
Please Jiyong don't kill WooYoung.. We still preparing our wedding..
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
KIDDING XD
 
Jiyong will join the fanclub??
Thats a good idea.. kekeke
but I have other options :)
 
 
 
sandaragon : Heres the update :P
 
 
 
ApplerUra : Were the same!!!! I <3 Dara more than 2ne1.. She is the reason why I'm BLACKJACK right now.. And I proud of it :)
YES!!!!! HE IS THE BEST PRESIDENT!!!!!!
AND TOTALLY LOYAL FANBOY IN REAL LIFE 
Thats why I choose him
 
And SORRY for not updating a double chapter :P .... Don't have chapter 5 that time.. pheww
 
 
 
irish_27: OMO!!!! Your only 11???
Ke Ke ke
My bad...
You can call me UNNI ... No problem
COZ YOU ARE MY DONGSAENG
 
And please stop crying!! She will remember him! Promise!