CHAPTER 12

I Am Your Fiance

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

“What did you say?” Dara asked while looking at him, Jiyong just gave a super FAKE SMILE, “Nothing. It’s only my favorite line on one of my favorite stories.”

 

 

She just looked at him weirdly as she shrugged, dismissing the topic.

 

 

______________________________________

 

 

 

Jiyong entered the room 21A, he close his eyes and sign deeply, ‘Fighting Jiyong.’

 

 

“This for my Dara” He mumbled

 

 

“Oh! There he is!” He heard a deep voice shouted then suddenly someone grabbed his arm and dragged him, when he open his eyes he saw all of the eyes in the room are looking at him, he realized that he is standing in front or should I say mini stage.

 

 

Kevin introduced him, “Guys, this Kwon Jiyong, Our Dara’s Fiance.” Many gasps can be heard.

 

 

“We have a meeting because of him and Wooyoung.” He continued.

 

 

Someone raised his hands, “Yes, Taehwan?”

 

 

“I don’t get it. Can you clearly explain it?”

 

 

Kevin nodded, “Okay,I want to have an election for the new president, because I believe that Jiyong has the right to be the president of this club, the same with Wooyoung. Before the election starts, let us hear the speeches of the two. Let start with Mr. Jang.” Kevin passed the microphone to Wooyoung.

 

 

“Good Morning to all! I’m Jang Wooyoung, the former PRESIDENT of this club, I believe I should win this election because I’m Jang Wooyoung. Thank you!”

 

 

‘What kind of speech is that?’ Jiyong as himself.

 

 

“Thank you for your super lovely and meaningful speech Wooyoung, now, its Jiyong’s turn.” Wooyoung passed the microphone with a glared, while Jiyong just gave a teasing smile.

 

 

“A Pleasant Morning to all the members of Dara-Lings fanclub. I’m Kwon Jiyong. Maybe some of you think I’m using the title of being fiancé of Dara. I’m here to prove that you are wrong on what you thinking.  I’m here to show how I can be in Dara’s future. I’m here to show much I love her. I can’t give her my world because she’s already my world. I’m here to give her my heart, the one I treasure the most. I will give her my heart to show how much I trust her and how I love her. That’s all. Gomawo.”

 

 

The entire members clapped their hands, “Thank you for your beautiful speech Jiyong.” Kevin said.

 

 

“Okay, Everybody, please bring out your laptop or Ipad or Cellphone or Ipod, andlog in to www.Daralingfanclub.com so we can start the election. Click the election tab and just click in the two names on the poll on the right guy you want to be newest president. ”

 

“What will I do I can’t log in. I can’t find the ‘JOIN NOW’?!” Someone cried. Kevin smiled gently, “You must be one of the newest members.”

 

 

 

“All you need to do is put you fullname and your DARALING CODE NUMBER, you will find your DARALING CODE NUMBER in you I.D.”

 

 

DARALING FANCLUB

LOG IN

 

NAME:

 

DARALING CODE NUMBER:

 

 

 

 

 

"THANK YOU!" Someone shouted.

 

 

After 10 minutes, "Are you all done voting?"

 

 

"NEH!" They chorused.

 

 

"Jiyong and Wooyoung, are you ready for the result?", Wooyoung gave a smirk while Jiyong just gave a smile.

 

 

Kevin tapped some keys in his laptop, he face showing some amusent, "Okay.. The winner is....."

 

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

 

Please answer this guy

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU