CHAPTER 13

I Am Your Fiance

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Jiyong oppa!" Sohee saw Jiyong walked in the empty hall. Jiyong gave her a small smile, "I heard you're the new president in DARALING FANCLUB. Congratulations oppa! I hope you win Dara's heart."

 

"Thank you, Sohee... Sorry, I must go now. I need to see my friends."

 

"Bye oppa" Jiyong walk to their meeting place. He saw his friends, already waiting for him. Seungri is the first one to notice him, "There is he!" His friends clap their hands, "Did you know his speech is meaningful!" Seungri teased his hyung

 

“You are really in love with Dara ah!”

 

“Hyung~” Jiyong whine cutely while pouting. His friends laughed at him with his cute gestures.

 

“Look! Cute~ He never done that before! You’re always cold.” Top smiled. Youngbae laughed, “I think Dara is good for your health.”

 

“Speaking of Dara how is your mission with her?”

 

“She is still stubborn. Don’t worry, she will love me someday.” He said dreamingly as they walked to their classroom.

 

Jiyong sit on his seat, and took his books, someone nudge him that made him stop.

 

He looks at his left side, “Oh! Dara, what can I do for you?”

 

“I heard you’re my new president. Well, congratulations.”

 

‘Did I hear right? Did she say ‘congratulations’ to me?’ Jiyong blushed. “Yah! Are you okay? Your face is red, want me to take you in school clinic?”

 

‘Oh my… My Dara is worried to me. Kyah~’

 

‘I should be nice to him. It’s not his fault that we’re engage. And he is really nice person.’ Dara smiled at him when she saw him shooked his head.

 

He was about to reply when he saw someone’s coming on their way, “San San! I miss you!”. The unfamiliar guy hugged Dara.

 

“Omo! Jae Jae! You’re finally here! I miss you too!” Dara hugged him back. The guy smiled and patted her hair, “How is your family vacation, Jae Jae?”

 

“It’s fun! I bought you a present.” He gave Dara necklace, “Omo! Jae Jae, This is so beautiful!”

 

Dara kissed him on cheek. Jiyong saw everything and glared at the new comer. The ‘Jae Jae’ guy finally noticed him and smiled at him sweetly, “You must be a new student?”

 

Jiyong just nodded. He didn’t care about him, ‘How dare is he to kiss my Dara?’ He clenched his fist tightly.

 

Dara nudge him again, “Hey!”

 

“Amm. Hello. Nice to meet you. Well, amm. I need to go the restroom. Yeah, I need to go. Excuse me.”

 

Jiyong run and walked to the rooftop. When he is now on the rooftop, he seat on the floor and hugged his knees. Tears started to fall on his eyes.

 

‘You’re so stupid, Ji.’

 

He continued crying. Damn. He loves Dara too much. He smiled bitterly, “Kwon Jiyong! You can do this. Don’t let anyone let you down! Dara will love! Fighting!”

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Yongie~” A little girl cried. “Sandy, please stop crying. You’re breaking my heart.” A 7 year old boy hugged the little girl.

 

“Why do you need to go?”

 

“I need to go because my Grandpa needs me.” He combs her hair softly. Sandy or should I say Dara, looked at him with a teary eyed, “Can’t I come with you?”

 

“As much as I want you to come, but I think the answer is no. Your parents are the one who will decide not you nor me.”

 

Dara looked at him angrily, “Just say you don’t want me to play with you anymore!”

 

Dara run away from him. She locks the door of her pink room and lay down to her bed, ‘I hate you, Yongie.’ She pouted cutely. She fell asleep while thinking.

 

After an hour a soft knock can be heard, it made Dara walked up and opened the door. When she saw Yongie standing in front of her door, she immediately close it but stop by Jiyong foot. Jiyong winced in pain, “Ouch!”

 

Lil Dara open the door again, widely and pull Jiyong on her bed, “Omo! Yongie, Mianhe!”

 

“It’s okay, Sandy.” He grins at her. She look at him worriedly, “You sure?” and he nodded for the answer.

 

Jiyong stand up and pulled a plastic ring from his pocket, “Sandy? This is for you.” He took her left hand and slide it to her small middle finger, “Yongie! It is beautiful! Thank you!” She exclaimed.

 

“I gave it to you as evidence that you’ll be the girl that I will marry.”

 

Dara pouted, “But you didn’t ask.”

 

Jiyong laughed and kneel and kiss her hand, “Sandara Park, will you marry me?”

 

“Yes Yongie! I’ll be your bryde.”

 

“My beautiful bride, Sandy, Not bryde.” He saw her pouted. He pinched her cheeks and kissed it, “You’re so cute. I promise, I’ll marry you.” Before he disappeared on the room.

 

The lil Dara looked at her hand, ‘I’ll wait, Yongie.’

 

 

His thought was cut when someone shake him, he look up from, “Dara?”

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE :D

 

So so so sorry sorry sorry from my late update I hope you understand?

Haha

Comments?

Subscribe?

Love yah!

 

And please check out my other stories.

 

Please follow me on twitter

Please follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/RizzaKinkito

 

Thanks

 

xoxo,

Gothiclolita