CHAPTER 4

I Am Your Fiance

JIYONG'S POV

 

 

Finally! I'm home! Err.. I mean Dara's home.. I want to kill my other seatmate, SoHee. She keeps on talking to me. Arrgh.. She freaking annoying! I can't talk to my Dara because of her.

 

"Good Evening!!' I greeted her mom and dad.. I walked to my room. I saw Dara. And she look at me angrily "What are you doing here?!" She hiss

 

I shrugged my shoulder "Your parents want me here. Ask them.."

 

"Whatever" She replied as she entered her room. I entered my room, which is next to Dara

 

 

Modern-Bedroom-Design-Concepts.jpg

 

 

'I hope that Dara and I shares a room...'

 

I smiled and looked around. My room is huge. I open the first door which is bathroom...

 

modern-bathroom.jpg

 

 

Then the second room. 'Wow! A big closet that full of different shoes and clothes.. Teddy hyung is the best!! He really knows what I want'

 

 

walk-in-closet.jpg

 

I looked to the last door.. As I open the door... My keys drop on floor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

'Oh my-'

 

"WHAT THE!" Dara screamed

 

Now I realized that the last door is connected to Dara. "Mom! Dad!" She called our parents. My future parents.

 

As her parents entered the scene. "What the hell is this???" She asked. Her parents smiled "We are preparing you..."

 

"For what??" she asked again.

 

"You and Jiyong will live together."

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"WHAT?!" Dara exclaimed

 

While I asked "Really?!"

 

'Omo! Is this for real?!'

 

"When?? Where??" I asked. "You look excited, Jiyong.." Teddy hyung whispered as he join the conservation.. I smiled to him and mouthed 'I can't wait'

 

"After you both graduate." Her father answered. I jump in excitement.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I walked to my class with my friends. This is our second day. "Hyung!!" Seungrat nudge me. I looked at him.. "Your seatmate is HOT!! In your left side"

 

'He is referring to my Dara...'

 

"Oh!! Back off!! I know you liked the blonde girl" I glared. "But hyung-" I glared again. When we entered the door, we immediately saw a bunch of guys. 'What the hell is this?!' I asked myself. DaeSung's seatmate approach. "Good Morning oppas!!!" She greeted us. DaeSung immediately greeted back.. "Same to you, Minji-ssi.."

 

Minji smiled "Drop the formalities, oppa!!" But before DaeSung could reply, I beat him. "Err... Minji-ah, What's happening there?" I pointed to the bunch of guys. She smiled "Dara-unnie's fanboys"

 

"WHAT?!" We all exclaimed. She laughed "Dara unnie have a fanboys and their called their selves DARALING fanclub"

 

"Who is the President of that group" and I'll kill him. I added in my mind.. "The guy who is seating left side of Dara unnie" She answered. And I looked to the the left side of my Dara.

 

'What the?! How dare he is to put his dirty arms around MY DARA!'

 

I walked to my seat and gave the a fake smile. "Hey!!" The president of the DARALING called me. I looked at him "You must be the new student."

 

I nodded. I offered my left hand for a handshake "Kwon Jiyong" he smiled and shook our hands 'Eew... Did I bring my alcohol??'

 

"I'm Jang Wooyoung! I was absent yesterday!!! By the way I'm the President Of DARALING Fan-Club!! *pointed to my Dara* She is Sandara Park my future Wife! I can see a beautiful future with her!"

 

'Did he just... ! She is my Dara! My only Dara. She is ing mine!'

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO READERS!!!!!!!!!

 Enjoy !!

 

WHOS GONNA WATCH BIGBANG CONCERT HERE IN PHILIPPINES?!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED

 

@

 

 
tetetzrule23 &  LovesAsianDrama : Heres the update :)
 
 
pinkAppler : Dont worry she will remember him :) .. Just wait.. 
 
 
ApplerUra : GD will never hurt Dara!! 
So dont worry
And i'll put a fanboys here
 
 
mrs_kwon_kim: You: Kyahhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!
ME: *Fell on the floor!!!*
 
 
Loveless3 : Thanks for subscribing!!!
 
 
myjoyce1986 :
I'll put a fanboys ! So dont worry :) 
 
 
AlohaYB :MAKE DRAGON JELOUS!!!! Just wait for Daragon moments..
 
hanshify : Just wait!!
 
 
irish_27 : Unnie??? I'm only 14!!! ke ke ke
Aww..Why are you crying :( Please stop crying