CHAPTER 9

I Am Your Fiance

JIYONG’S POV

 

 

I ran to my room which is next to Dara. I put my beats headphone on my ears and started to play my favorite music which is Blue by BIGBANG. This song makes me calm. That’s why this is my favorite.

 

 

Damn!! It hurts so much. ’I really love Dara’. I smiled bitterly as new tears started to flow in my handsome face.

 

 

Dara is in love with someone

 

 

in love with someone

 

 

in love with someone

 

 

I wish I am that someone…

 

 

 ‘I need to do something!’ I shouted in my genius mind. SOMETHING that will make her fall in love with me…

 

 

FALL IN LOVE WITH ME

 

 

IN LOVE WITH ME….

 

 

WITH ME

 

 

 

WITH THE GREAT KWON JIYONG

 

 

WITH THE GENIUS

 

 

WITH HER FIANCE

 

 

NOT WITH SOMEONE

 

 

SOMEONE..

 

 

Then a good idea pop in my mind...

 

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

 

 

DongHae and I is really shock when Cutie leave the room, crying. I glared to DongHae. He looked at me “Hey! Don’t looked at me like that!! I didn’t do anything-”

 

 

“You shouldn’t said that to JiYong!! Look at h-” I cut him angrily. Before I could finish my lecture the door open in the living room.. We quickly ran to see who is that.

 

 

“Hello!!!” Auntie greeted us. I gave them my best fake smile..‘They shouldn’t know what happen earlier.’ I gave my boyfriend a SHUT-UP-OR-I’LL-KILL-YOU-LOO

 

 

I walked to them and gave Auntie a kiss in her cheeks and a hug for Dara. I just greeted Teddy and Uncle “How’s your family dinner??”  I asked them

 

 

“It’s really fun!!” Dara exclaimed. Auntie looked around  “Where is Jiyong dear?”She asked.. “Amm… In.. In.. His room…” DongHae asked nervously while biting his lower lip

 

 

‘DAMNIT DONGHAE I DON’T CARE IF YOU LOOK GOOD RIGHT KNOW!’

 

 

Uncle didn’t look convince “Oh really?? I want to talk to him” He made his way to Jiyong’s room but we blocked his way.. “Jiyong is now sleeping. He is really tired, uncle. He needs some rest”

 

 

Auntie looks on us worriedly “Why he is so tired??” She asked… “He is giving his best to his study maybe he wants to show to you and uncle that he is deserves for Dara”

 

 

“He is really deserves for our Dara…” It was Uncle. “Dara is really lucky” Donghae commented. I gave Donghae a HEY-DON’T-STEAL-MY-LINE-LOOK…

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

I’m really tired right now. I want to sleep. “Excuse Mom, Dad, And Hyungs but I’m really tired. I’m going to my room now.” I excuse myself to them. I made my way to my room, I open the pink door and entered. My eyes immediately fix in the door…

 

 

The door that is connecting my room to Jiyong’s room. I know that Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa are lying. I can see on their eyes. I open that door. I saw Jiyong sleeping with his beats headphone. When I got closer to him I saw some dry tears on his cheeks…

 

 

‘Did he cry? Why?’ I pull the headphone off to his head, turned off his ipod and place on his nightstand. I tucked him in his blanket and turned off the lights, ‘He even forget to close the lights’

 

 

As I passed in his bed I heard him whisper ‘Dara’ but I choose to ignore and close the door.

 

 

____________________________

 

 

 

ANNYEONG !!!!!!

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR ALL YOU!!!