First Day

When Cupid Strikes Again

Baekhyun's POV

 

First day of my next chapter in life. College together with my boyfriend, the most handsome derp one could ever imagine.

My college life is already almost perfect... almost. If it weren't for Chanyeol who decided that photography is his calling and not music, my college life would already be like heaven even on the first day of classes.

 

Chanyeol and I had never been classmates during high school. If it was not for my guitarist who fortunately broke his arm one time and had Chanyeol substitute for him, our fates would not have intertwined. But Chanyeol kept saying that we were already fated to be together anyways so even if we had not met during that time, we would still meet someday. I know it sounded cheesy  and cliché but he really got me melting in his arms when he said that.

 

Now in college, I was expecting that we would be spending our days together in the same department. My expectations were all ruined unfortunately when Chanyeol told me that he wants to take up Photography. I knew how much he loved taking pictures and I've experienced his love for photography by being his model one time and the pictures were perfect. The boy on the pictures looked nothing like me in person. That's how good Chanyeol is with the camera. But despite knowing that, I ended up being pissed because he ruined the perfect plan I had for the life ahead of us. We had a huge fight that day but because we love each other so much, we could not get mad at each other for long. We planned our college life together instead, not like before which was one-sided. We tried to get free times that would fit both our schedules and eventually, we did. A little part of my heart though, is still fantasizing about the things that would happen if we were together in the same department.

Buzz.

I felt my phone vibrate and took it out of my pocket.

"B, I miss you. I'm going to be lonely in class. See you later at lunch. I love you."

A big smile flashed across my face as I read the message. How sweet.

I typed a reply quickly, saying how much I miss him and hate him for being in a different department but how much I love him for being so sweet. The moment I touch the "send" button, I felt a pain in my arm as someone bumped into me. Because it was partially my fault for being too giddy about Chanyeol's message and not paying attention, I bowed and apologized to the person I clashed with. He did the same though, a little bit earlier than me. Once I raised my head to look at the person, I felt like I was in heaven. This kid in front of me had a face and hair of a cherub. It would be an understatement to describe him as beautiful because he was beyond that. I would have to take him to Chanyeol one time for a photoshoot. His beauty is beyond perfection.

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

"I miss you too, Channie. And I still hate you for being in a different department. But then again, I love you too much to get mad at you. See you later. <3"

I skipped around the hallway like a kid who just got his favorite candy, ignoring the criticizing looks of the other students. It's been almost a year since Baekhyun and I started dating but Baekhyun never fails to pull at my heartstrings everytime. Just a simple message from him would send me to the moon. I always wondered how a being so perfect like Baekhyun ever fell in love with me. Me who was always teased by my friends for having a creepy smile. Me whose eyes twitch involuntarily every time my smile gets too wide. Me whose deep voice contrasts my boyish face. Me who had hair which made me looked like I was struck by lightning. I am not perfect but still, the perfect being called Baekhyun, or B as I like to call him, accepted all my flaws and cherished them wholeheartedly. He would even make me laugh so hard just to see my eyes twitching. Weird but sweet, isn't it?

 

"Excuse me." I almost yelped as a soft voice from behind pulled me out of my daydream. I turned to look at the person who just ruined my marveling of Baekhyun's perfection, ready to scowl at him but as soon as I saw his flawless face, sparkling eyes and angelic smile, my face returned to a normal derpy smile.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could help me find my classroom. I'm a freshman and I'm not exactly good with directions." The guy smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, I think I won't be able to help you." His face looked dejected so I continued, "I'm also a freshman so why don't we just find our classrooms together?"

The man's angelic smile soon returned to his face and held out a hand. "My name's Joonmyun. Kim Joonmyun."

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." I shook his hand and smiled at him.

We took out our list of schedules to compare and see if we had any classes together. Coincidentally, we have most of our classes together including our free time. So that means I officially met my first friend in college. And he looks almost perfect as Baekhyun.

We wandered around the hallways looking for our classroom, eventually finding it at the end of the hall. We were about to go inside when we saw two figures heading for the same direction. We stopped on our tracks as the figures close and their intimidating gaze fell upon us. The taller of the two nudged the shorter one and looked at us, his face expressionless. I felt Joonmyun shift uncomfortably as the two guys walked over us. Our hearts soon skipped a beat as the shorter of the two whose eyes were glaring at us a minute ago was now smiling at us brightly. His bright smile contrasts his dark and intimidating eyes, making me chuckle a bit in my mind.

"Hi, my name is Tao." The dark-haired guy introduced himself in broken Korean. I knew there was something different with his eyes. He's foreigner.

"My name's Kris." Joonmyun and I looked up at the tall guy. The guy named Kris was very tall, he was even taller than me despite me being 185 centimeters in height. He also had a face that belongs to a Apollo and a voice that belongs to Poseidon. His features screams perfection everywhere. It hurts me to say this but he's as perfect as Baekhyun, if not more perfect.

Kris coughed, pulling me out of my reverie. I tried to smile as normal as possible before speaking, "I'm Park Chanyeol."

"Kim Joonmyun."

The dark-haired guy named Tao tapped Kris's shoulders to whisper in his ear. Joonmyun and I just looked at each other in confusion.

"Are you going to this classroom as well?" Kris asked as soon as Tao finished.

We nodded in response.

"Great, we're also in this class. Hope we get along well." A smile crossed Kris's face, sending shivers to our backs. Do I look that creepy when I smile?

Though Kris and Tao looked scary and intimidating, they were nice and funny after all. Now, I found myself with three new friends. But why am I the only normal among us? They all look so perfect while I look like a... a derp?

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

"Jongin-ah, I think I took up the wrong major." I muttered as I observe the students dancing gracefully and effortlessly inside the dance hall.

"What are you thinking, Sehun? It's not like you're bad in dancing." Jongin patted my back before looking at the dancers, "Now, come on. Let's join them."

Jongin excitedly moved towards a group of dancers and introduced himself while I stood still, marveling at all the great dancers around me.

Yes, I do not in dancing but if my skills were compared to them, I might just be called "trash". I never learned dancing from professionals, unlike Jongin, so I don't know the basics. I learned dancing when I got to high school, unlike Jongin who danced since he could walk, so I'm not as good as him.

As I carefully observed each dancer my eyes would catch sight of, I feel my confidence shattering inside of me. My body is slowly making its way to the door until a tight grip stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"J-Jongin-ah. Uhh... Bathroom." I replied without looking straight at Jongin.

"No, you're not. Now come on and I'll introduce to you our new friends." Jongin quickly pulled me away from the door and into the group he just talked to a while ago.

"Hey, guys. This is my buddy, Sehun." Jongin introduced me.

"Hey, I'm Yixing. But you could call me Lay. I know Koreans have a hard time pronouncing my Chinese name." The dark-haired guy chuckled a bit.

"My name's Minseok. Nice to meet you, Sehun." The chubby guy smiled brightly.

"H-Hello. I hope... I hope we could get along." I bowed nervously, receiving a few chuckles from the three guys.

"Your friend's too respectful, Jongin. Unlike you." Minseok laughed more, earning a smack on the chest courtesy of Jongin.

"I'm respectful too, Minseok hyung." Jongin emphasized the last word as he retorted.

"Fine, fine. Now why don't you two show us what you've got, huh?" Minseok's eyes twinkled as he requested for us to dance.

Jongin pulled me towards the center of the dance hall before giving the cue to start the music.

I stood there, watching as Jongin move effortlessly to the beat. Jongin flashed me a glare, telling me to pull myself together and dance; I did just that. As the music continued and the choreography intensified, students crowded around us and whispers filled the room. My gaze fell upon the two new friends we made and saw the look on their faces: awestruck.

I smiled to myself as we finished the dance and claps replaced the sound of the music.

"Wow, we didn't know that you guys were that good. We're going to get along, then. Maybe we'll be known as the F4 of the dance department." Lay said as he and Minseok walked towards us.

And that's when I realize... I don't at all. This major's going to be fun!

 

 

 

 

A/N: Finally finished! :D
It's just an introduction of their first day. Next chapter will be Lu Han's . ^.^

I'm so sorry if I was not able to thank everyone who subscribed to this. I was too hung up on watchin variety shows right now. >.<
But I'm going to thank you guys here.
I am so grateful to everyone who subscribed and commented! You don't know how overwhelmed I feel right now~ :3
I promise to do a good job on this. <3