It's over.

He's my fiance!

CHAPTER 9

 

  You got into your apartment and walked into the kitchen.

Your fingers were feeling very sore from carrying the things you bought from the market.

You put the fishes in the sink and washed your hands with soap, hoping to get rid of the stench.

As you were washing your hand, you received a call.

You closed the tap and quickly dug your wet hand into your bag to find your phone.

And when you got a grip of it, you immediately answered it without even looking at the caller ID.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"_____-ah." the voice sounded familiar. The voice that had once told you something meaningful and assuring.

"Dongwoon-shii?" you said, hoping your guess was right.

The voice laughed. "You didn't check the caller ID before you answer again, did you?"

"Dongwoon-shii!" yeah, that was him alright.  you mean, who would even know your habit?

"I just want to ask you one question. " Dongwoon paused before continuing. He felt he shouldn't ask but he wanted to get your permission. "Do you mind if I .. I don't know, if I pay you a visit sometimes? Your eomma and abeohji would not have the time to, so they requested me to be the one who keeps an eye on you."

You smiled at that statement. It was adorable. Dongwoon sounded nervous awhile there.

"That would be fine, Dongwoon-shii." you answered.

"Then, I should call you when I'm coming then." You could feel that he was smiling at the other end of the line.

"You better!" you exclaimed, "Or that casanova would be mad at you and starts to shout at you with no apparent reason."

"Takecare, okay, _____? I know I shouldn't be worried about you, but I don't trust that guy. You still remember your karate moves, right? Use it. And if you go to bed, make sure you lock the door and-" he stopped.

You were puzzled when he didn't finish his sentence.

Dongwoon clenched his cellphone. Who was he to be worried of you? .. He wasn't your boyfriend anymore. He realized that he was making a fool out of himself. He was the only one who was inlove at the moment, but not you.. 

"Dongwoon-shii?" you called.

"I mean.. just take care of yourself. That's all. I'll call you when I'm coming." 

"Oh, okay, I'll-"

But, he had already hung up.

Dongwoon sighed and murmured, "Saranghae."

 

                     Junhyung drove his car to his night-club and parked right infront of the club itself.

He quickly walked out and got into the club where he was greeted by Doojoon.

"Hey, you're here!" Doojoon said, as he put his hand up as means of a high-five, but Junhyung shoved it.

"Where is he?" Junhyung's objective was to meet this intruder that has came in and took his girls.

Doojoon put his hand down and answer his question back with a question, "Who's he?"

"V.I! Who else?!" Junhyung retorted.

Doojoon smiled despite how his friend was acting, "Chill man. He's at your table."

"My what?" as soon as Junhyung heard that he dashed to his usual table and saw V.I, putting his arms around two-three girls, giggling and whispering.

"YAA. V.I. Get up." Junhyung warned. What the hell was V.I thinking he was doing?

V.I glowered at Junhyung and smiled in a devious way.

"What? Find your own table." V.I demanded. Wow, he was really looking for a fight.

"This IS MY TABLE. Get out from here. This is not your place. Beat it before I beat the crap out of you." Junhyung was now clenching his fist tightly, he was holding his patience.

"Ooooh. I'm so scared.." V.I said sarcastically.

Junhyung couldn't take it, that he approached him and pulled him away from the girls and grabbed him his collar.

Doojoon, who was witnessing this reacted quickly by trying to separate them.

"Hey, hey. There's no need for this!" Doojoon advised.

V.I smirked at Junhyung, "You really want to scratch your reputation? Everyone here knows who's the bad one at the moment." 

Junhyung was perplexed. He looked around him. The girls looked so terrified and the other people were watching them. And Doojoon was trying to release his grip on V.I's shirt.

"Chhh." Junhyung then let go of V.I.

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot. I heard you are.. uh, what was that? Oh yeah, engaged. Aren't you?"  V.I blurted it all out.

Some girls gasped hearing that.

Doojoon slowly loose his grip on Junhyung.

Junhyung's eyes grew wider when V.I said that.

"Whe-Where'd you hear that?" Junhyung stuttered.

"Remember that night when that 'fiancee' of yours came into my club? Yeah, she told me everything. About how you were her fiance eversince you were ten! Top that, player. You've been keeping it a secret."

Junhyung glanced at everyone and back to V.I, "So?.. What if i have a fiancee?"

"The girls wouldn't like it if they know that they're wasting on someone who's about to get married."

Doojoon grabbed Junhyung's shoulder, "Yaa, is this true?" 

Junhyung moved his shoulder. He didn't want to hear anything from anyone.

He felt like he was losing and to make it worse,  infront of the people in the club.
 He didn't have a choice but to leave the place immediately.

He darted out from the place and into his car. He drove as fast as he could and he didn't even look back the place.

 

                 You were in the apartment's kitchen, trying to make a lovely meal from the seafood you had bought.

You surfed the internet for recipes and started cooking. Bit by bit, you were getting the hang of it.

Not until when someone rang the bell.

You paused from your cooking and answered the door.

A figure past you like lightning. You whirled to the figure and it was actually Junhyung.

"You're back? I thought you were going to be back tomorrow or something." you remembered him as you followed him to the living room.

Junhyung stopped his steps and turned to you.

"Shut up. You don't know what the hell is going on!" Junhyung shouted.

You were taken aback by his words. Never have you ever hear someone said something so rude.

Junhyung approached you, "Do you know what I'm facing right now? Humiliation. Damn humiliation. All because of you!" as he pointed a finger at you.

"What did I do?!" you fired back.

Junhyung touched his forehead with his hand and shook his head. "It's over. It's all over!! The engagement is over!"

What? What did you hear? Did he just say that the engagement is over?..

Cutting off the engagement? Was it a miracle..?

 

thank you for reading! and please comment and subscribe! *^^*