the least i could for her

He's my fiance!

Chapter 13.

 

You ended up in a pop bar sitting infront of bulgogi griller. You were rubbing your wrist softly as to ease the redness from the way Junhyung gripped on it earlier. 

Doojoon saw this and grew somehow concerned. 
"Are you alright?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. 

Before you could even reply him, Junhyung who was busy chewing meat interrupted him, 
"Don't mind her," he said, eyes still on the griller with the pair of tongs in his hands, "She's just exaggerating it to make me feel sorry for her."

Hearing that, Doojoon became upset. How the does it not concern him that he has hurt someone?
"As much as I am an egotistical piece of , at least I would acknowledge whether I have done something wrong."
He then stood up, "I'll be right back, I'm going to get something for you, _____." 
He watched Junhyung in dismay, "She's your fiancee, for 's sake." he added before leaving the pop-up bar.

 

Now it was just you and Junhyung. 
He was still flipping bulgogis and not even glancing at you for one bit. It was as if he did not give a about what just happened or that his temper was the fukcking worst. He really was the epitome of an . 
But just before you could say something about how you felt, you could hear him placed down the tongs and scooted to sit closer to you.
Your eyes were still fixated to your wrist, still not wanting to look at him. You felt scared. What was he really trying to do?

"Let me see." he softly demanded. 

You didn't budge. 

Junhyung then gently removed your hand from your sore wrist, "Does it hurt?" he asked quietly. 

"No." you finally spoke. "Apparently I'm just exaggerating it and that I'm a good actress."

"I'm sorry about what I did." he uttered, his thumb is now rubbing your wrist carefully, "I'm sorry my temper got the best of me.. I shouldn't have done that to you. I shouldn't have hurt you that way. Ands much as I don't like to admit how wrong I was, that head was right. I should acknowledge my wrongs."

You finally glanced up to look at him, "What is going on inside that head of yours, Junhyung-shii?"

"Well, right now, there is a baboon on a tricycle." he replied monotously. 

You chuckled, he was still an idiot. "If you ever grab me that way again, I'll kick your . And I will not hold back next time."

"Fair enough." he smiled. 

He then let go of your wrist. Both of you were quiet. 
Junhyung was sweet. But you still have doubts whether he actually did care about you or was it just for show so that you would not call the engagement off?

He moved in closer to you by surprise, "Don't let that Dongwoon guy come by to our place again."

"But that's not fair of you to say because you're still going to clubs every night."

He was taken aback hearing that from you, "But I own the club." he blurted.

You looked away, "Alright then. You've made your decisio-"

"This is going to cost my reputation a ton.." he mumbled, "Look, I'll still go to the club.. but just because I own that place. I'll try to come back to the apartment in time for you to think that I actually got back before the sun rises. Does that sound like a good deal to you? "

Sigh. Well, at least. Got to start somewhere, I guess.