A rude boy.

He's my fiance!

 

Chapter 12

 

You kept glancing at the door, hoping that Junhyung wouldn't get back till late night.

Because having Dongwoon here was more than a problem.
What if Junhyung saw him?  He would definitely land a fist on Dongwoon's face.
Omo, eotteokhae.
Dongwoon noticed your worries and smiled, "Are you alright? You looked so ..-"

*Dingdong!

Your eyes grew wider when you heard the doorbell.
No, say it isn't so.. Please, not him..

"YAA!" as the person pounded the door, "Aren't you letting me in?"

Shoot, you're dead. He was back. You knew he would be here, yet you didn't care.
Dongwoon turned to you and looked at the door, "Junhyung-shii is here. Aren't you opening the door for him?"

"Dongwoon-shii," you called, panic started building up, "To tell you the truth, he doesn't like you."

"Mwo?" It was obvious that Dongwoon was surprised, "But, I wanted to apologize for everything. For sure, he'll understand-"

When you were about to reply him, the door beeped and was swung opened.
Junhyung, who was impatient ,walked in with someone you have never seen before and entered the living room.
When he saw Dongwoon with you in the apartment, his smile faded and he didn't look amused, at all.
He had his bad-boy attitude on.

"Jun-Junhyung-shii," you started, your voice was trembling in fear, "You're back early."

Junhyung sighed exasperatedly and glared at Dongwoon, "Yeah, I am."

Dongwoon gave Junhyung an amiable smile and approached him, "Annyeong haseyo. I'm Dongwoon and-"

"Shut up." Junhyung cut him short, "I know who you are."

Suddenly, you could feel the temperature in the room dropped and everything went cold.
Your heart was beating like crazy and you regretted inviting Dongwoon over.
No, you regretted even more for saying 'yes' easily.

Doojoon crossed his arms and scoffed, "What is this, Junhyung? Is your fiancee already cheating on you?"

"I'm not cheating!" you corrected, in hopes that it would clear the misunderstandings, "This is my friend. I told you that. Junhyung-shii, please, don't act like you know everything."

Dongwoon remained quiet. He felt like he was being a burdensome in this situation.
He should've known that Junhyung never liked him eversince they met.

"I'm sorry." Dongwoon said, "I should be leaving."

"Damn straight you're right." Junhyung emphasized, "And just to let you know, if I ever see you again, you won't be seeing day-light for a while."

Dongwoon glanced at you before he left hurriedly.

You couldn't believe it. How daring Junhyung was to have a guest leave like that?
He basically kicked him out!
"You're really rude, aren't you?" you queried, anger was evident in your voice, "I can't believe there's still people like you out here!"

Junhyung smirked, "Trust me, babe. There's still plenty of them." he then turned to Doojoon, "So, here she is. My sweet, charming fiancee. Isn't she lovely?" as he gestured his hand to you, giving a perfect smile too.

His friend stared at you, "I was hoping she would be taller."

"YAA!" you shouted, because it sounded like he just mocked you, "Are you calling me short?" You scoffed and crossed your arms, "Both of you are the same! Are you brothers? 'Cause it seems like you have the same terrible attitude."

Junhyung moved to you and pointed to Doojoon, "His name is Yoon DooJoon. He's my loyal companion. He's been with me since middle-school. He works in my night-club."

You rolled your eyes, not giving any interest to what he said. You were still furious of what he had said and done to Dongwoon.
That was the moment when you swore to yourself that you would definitely make your abeohji cut the engagement off.
Definitely.

"Is she the outdoor type or the indoor type?" Doojoon asked, out of curiosity.

Junhyung looked at you and examined you up and down, before answering, "The nowhere-type. She looks so .. boring and dull, don't you think?"

"I thought so too." Doojoon said.

"Then, get a new fiancee!" you blurted out angrily, "If you don't like me then get a new fiancee! I'm sure your night-club is full of candidates!"

Junhyung pouted cutely, "Sireo. We're meant to be together, why should I bother to look for another? Waste of my time."

Doojoon snickered when he heard that. 
You scoffed, "Mwo? Waste of your time? You've spent most of your time, wasting your time! Why is it any different now?"

After that, you stormed out of the apartment, not even turning your back to the two bad-boys.

You pressed the elevator's button and waited.
While waiting, Junhyung was walking towards you.
Seeing that, you frantically pressed the button numerous time, hoping the elevator would open immediately.

"Yaaa, eodiga?~" Junhyung whined as he put his hands into his jean's pocket, "Where are you going?"

For you, it was like a horror movie, on where you were chased by this beast who was about to eat you alive.
"Wherever, as long as I don't see you." you answered angrily.

"Let's go together then." Junhyung suggested.

Doojoon, who was behind him chimed in, "Is she running away?"

Junhyung turned to him and nodded sadly, "Yes, she is."

You watched both of them, but then when the elevator's door slid opened, you quickly walked in.
Unfortunately, Junhyung managed to stop the sliding door when it was about to close and got in with you.
"YAA." you emphasized, "Get out."

"Doojoon-ah!" Junhyung shouted, "Get in! The door's closing."

When Doojoon stepped in, Junhyung looked at you and gave you one of his cute smile, "Okay, you may press close now."

You clenched your fist and was reluctant to press any button, however Junhyung pressed it for you.
"You're so slow." he remarked.

You crossed your arms and tried to stand far away from your bad-fiance.
"If you don't have anywhere to go," Junhyung started, "You're always welcome to join us."

"As if." you mumbled under your breath.

Doojoon glanced at you and smiled. 
Chh, what was that smile for?
A friend of Junhyung was also known as an enemy to you.

When the elevator slid opened, Junhyung grabbed your hand,
"Let's go. I'll take you out to lunch." pulling you out of the elavator.

Lunch? It wasn't even noon yet.
Pabo.

"I'll take you to a well-known place." Junhyung said, as he winked.

"Just take me to any food stall. That'll make me happy." you replied.

Junhyung grip was suddenly getting tighter that it hurt your wrist,
"Yaa, let go!" you tried releasing his hand.

All of the people in the lobby were watching as you struggled to let go of Junhyung's grip.
Some started whispering and all eyes were staring you.

Doojoon, seeing this as a commotion, interrupted both of you.
But, somehow he pushed Junhyung away,
"Don't hurt her. She's your fiancee, for god's sake!"

Junhyung was taken aback of his friend's action and smirked,
"Dude, she's mine, not yours. I can do anything I want."

You swallowed and stared at both of them.
Aigoo, why was Junhyung getting all mad all of a sudden?
What Doojoon said was right anyway!

 

A/N sorry for the late-lateee update. Was busy, and was having writer's block. Boring chapter, I know, I'll try my best in next chapter! To the new subscribers, thank you so much <33 to the comments I've received, thank you ;__; it strengthened me to update! 
Do subscribe or comment! *^^*
-CHUUU <3-