Chill. It's just the fish-market.

He's my fiance!

 

      CHAPTER 7

 

  Junhyung's face was so near to yours.

You could feel the hotness on your face.

And what were you suppose to do?

Oh yeah, that's right.

PUSH HIM AWAY.

And that was what you did.

You rremoved your hands from his grip and shoved him as hard as you could that he fell on the cold-ground.

"Love you?" you scoffed. "Not in a million chances. Don't throw around that word like it's meaningless!"

Dongwoon, who looked away, heard your scolding and turned to Junhyung who was on the floor, looking scared.

"If you want to be my fiance, at least act like one, you rich-snob!" you shouted irately.

Junhyung who looked terrified got up and fixed his jacket, "And you shouldn't push anyone like they're not human." he replied back.

Did he just talk back at you? 

Your eomma and abeohji found the situation getting worst and decided to leave you two alone.

They didn't want to be apart of the upcoming World War, they even dragged Dongwoon along. He didn't want to leave yet , however your eomma grabbed him and took him away.

As he was dragged away, he turned to catch a glimpse of you. How he wished he could spend the time with you today..

After they left to the elevator, Junhyung squinted his eyes at you. 

You glared at him back. "What. Are. You. Starring. At?"

Junhyung quickly looked away, "For sure not you, babe."

You then walked to the kitchen as Junhyung walked into his room to get his cellphone.

When you opened the refrigerator, it was completely EMPTY.

The cabinets? EMPTY.

Only cutleries and a pink strawberry apron.

"I see that my eomma prepared an apron." Junhyung said when he got into the kitchen. "Oh well!" he exclaimed, "Have fun cooking!"

You whirled to him and gritted your teeth. How annoying he was. Was he expecting you to cook when the apartment was empty of food?

"Where are you going?" you asked as you followed him to the door.

"Shut up. You have no rights to follow me." he answered. Man, was he charming..

"I'm only asking where you are heading.." you mumbled impatiently.

Junhyung stopped for a second there, "Oh," he said, feeling silly. "I'm going down to a club."

A CLUB? IN DAYLIGHT?

"Wha-!"  you thought he was going to the supermarket to buy groceries. "But, this apartment we live in doesn't have any food!"

"Really?" Junhyung gave it a thought. But then, he just shoved it off his head, "Then, have fun shopping!"

You clenced your fist, "With what MONEY!?"

Junhyung looked away and grunted like a little kid, "Fine.........." as he sighed. "I'll go with you........"
Though he didn't sound sincere enough.

 

                 In the car, noone relaly did talk. Not until , Junhyung broke the silence.

"I'm going to tell you something about my night-club." Junhyung started as he steered.

Wait, he has a night club?

"I am known as the Joker.." he continued, "Ladies love me."

You heard his glamor name and tried to hide your laughter, but he found out. 

"What are you laughing about?" he didn't seem cool with it.

You just shook your head.

"Anyway," he emphasized, "I'm pretty famous and most people in Seoul night clubs recognize me everywhere I go."

"Brrrraaaagg.." you murmured.

"I'm not bragging, babe. It's fact."

You rolled your eyes. What you need to believe that was ..some proof.

 

            You told him to stop at a fish market because you needed to buy fishes. Fishes are good for steamboat or plain sushi! Or sashimi..?

Junhyung parked infront of the market and that of course drew attention from many people there.

Many gazed in awe of his Lamborghini.

He looked at the fish market from his seat in the car and didn't look amuse.

"What is this place?" he asked, examining the situation of the place.

"It's called the fish market. Let's get some fishes!" you exclaimed.

You walked out but your 'fiance' hesitated when opening his door.

Once he stepped out, his Loius Vuitton shoes splashed on the market's water.

"What the hell..?" he cursed. 

You walked ahead of him and started to look for some good fishes.

Junhyung who was behind you , tried catching up. 

And when he did, "Um..what is this smell?"

"Look around you." you answered emotionless.

"Dead animals."

"They're fishes, that swims in the sea."

Junhyung found it as a tease. "I know that! Like Finding Nemo."

What the hell.... Junhyung-shii...

"Can you be quick? I don't like it, here.." he complained. "My shoes are wet, my clothes smells like dead animals and my hair is ...getting flat."

You decided to ignore him.

 

 

Thanks for reading! Comment and subscribe?

And sorry for not updating! WAS REALLY BUSY.....
I'll try to improve the story on next chapter! *^^*