I want to meet her.

He's my fiance!

CHAPTER 11

 

 

Crap, no way. No. It can't be-

You slowly turned to your side and your eyes grew wider when you knew who it was.

You gasped and quickly got out of the bed.

H-How did Junhyung end up in the same bed as you..?

He wasn't drunk, .. right?

 

As you watched him, he was suddenly talking in his sleep.
Uttering some incoherent words but it looked like as if he was being chased or something.

You gathered up your courage and started poking him, "Yaa, Junhyung-shii." you called, in hopes he would somehow wake up and realized that he was in your room.

Junhyung flinched and opened his eyes slowly, turning to you, "Thanks for waking me up. That was a hell of a dream." he then sat up straight as he rubbed his eyes, "Those evil witches were after me again after I stole their flying brooms-"

What?

He then came to his senses and froze. 

Both of you froze.

"J-Junhyung-shii," you started, "Why are you in my bed?"

He turned to you immediately and shouted, "WHAT? I'm in.. who's bed?"

You pointed to yourself and repeated, "My bed."

You expected an explanation from him, like what the heck was he doing in your bed when you knew that you slept alone last night? Did he sneak out clubbing last night? 

Junhyung chuckled, "Oh, that." he got off the bed while touching his hair, "I guess I must've been sleepwalking. My eomma said that I sleepwalk alot. Don't worry." he explained in brief.

Don't worry? How were you suppose to NOT worry? What if something happened? You weren't even married to him yet!

"Get out. NOW." you emphasized as you indicated your index finger to the door. "OUT."

Junhyung pouted, "Babe, don't shout. It's early in the morning." as he closed his ears.

"I said OUT. NOW,AND NEXT TIME I'LL LOCK MY ROOM." you ignored his baby complain and stick to your anger. Just get out, Junhyung-shii. I have no mood right now.

You heard him sigh, "I have the key to every door in here. Lock it if you want. Chh, enjoy your day, angry witch." he put his tongue out and walked out.

WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT... Chhh and what was that, huh?
Was he trying to act out an aegyo? Pfft, it didn't work. Arasseo, Junhyung-shii!

 

As Junhyung entered his room, he grabbed his cellphone and right on time, Doojoon was suddenly calling him.

Should he pick it up or not? He didn't want to talk to him at the moment eversince that argument with V.I in the nightclub.
 Well, Doojoon had been an understanding fellow and all, however how would he feel after knowing that his bestfriend had lied to him all these time? For sure he would not forgive him.

Junhyung looked at the caller ID again and decided.

"Yoboseyo?" he said.

"Junhyung-ah!" Doojoon, who was at the other line, exclaimed, relieved that Junhyung answered. "Yaaaa~ what took you so long to answer?"

"I just woke up." he replied, it was the truth anyway.

Doojoon sighed, "Yaa, I want to talk to you."

"No." was a quick answer from Junhyung.

"Mwo?" 

"I said no, Doojoon. I don't want to-"

Doojoon cut him off abruptly, "Wow. I thought we're friends."

Damn it, Doojoon. Why are you making me feel bad?, thought Junhyung.
Oh well, this was Doojoon after all. If you ignore him or something, he'll be bringing up the same statement.

Are we not friends?
What are friends for?
I thought we're friends.

"Aish." Junhyung closed his eyes and finally gave in, "Arasseo."

"We'll meet up then." 

 

You made your bed and headed to shower. You were still thinking about what Junhyung had said.
Sleepwalking?
You never thought it was real because you never experience it, but now, you knew someone who does.
Or was he just lying about it?

"Ahne.." you shook your head and smiled to yourself, "Why would he lie about that? He even said that his eomma saw it too."

You nodded with confidence and started to take a shower.

And when you were already finished with everything, you decided to prepare breakfast.

While you were in the kitchen looking for some food, Junhyung walked past the kitchen, heading to the door.

You knew you felt something past by and checked on it. "Junhyung-shii?" as soon as when you saw him putting on his shoes.

"Don't fret about me, babe. I'm going out." he fixed his hair and turned to you smiling, "Takecare of our house, arasseo? Sa-rang-hae." and after that, he darted out. He looked like as if he was late for a meeting of somekind, rushing like that.

You slightly blushed. Did he just-

No. He said that to his other girls too. Remember that.
But then, you wondered. Where could he going at a time like this? It wasn't even noon yet!

 

Minutes after he left and you started cooking breakfast for yourself, your cellphone was ringing.

When you picked up, you knew immediately who it was.

"Yoboseyo?" 

You smiled and exclaimed happily, "Dongwoon-shii! You called."

Dongwoon chuckled, "TA-DAH! Ah, you might want to open the door later."

"Waeyo?" you asked, confused of what he was saying.

"I'll be coming over. Your eomma, abeohji told me to check on you if you are doing alright." he explained.

You looked at the living room and murmured, "It's fine as long as he's not here, isn't it?"

"What was that?" Dongwoon asked when he heard you mumbled.

"Ah! Ahneyo. Sure, you can come."

You could feel that he was smiling at the other end when he replied ecstatically, "Great!"

When he hung up, you panicked. "Shoot! What the heck? What if Junhyung comes back early and find out that-" you stopped and inhaled air and let it out, "Calm down. He's not coming back.. Besides, he'll be coming back late anyway. Maybe he went to his nightclub or something. Calm down, ______."

 

Junhyung drove to a place in Seoul since Doojoon wanted to meet him in a cafe somewhere.

When he reached the cafe, he parked his sportscar somewhere where people might see it.

Yes, ostentatious much.

He locked his car and entered the cafe to find Doojoon who was already sitting down.

Doojoon waved at Junhyung to show where he was sitting.
Luckily, despite the crowdness of the cafe, Junhyung noticed him and approached him.

"Doojoon-ah." Junhyung said as soon as he sat down.

"Morning." Doojoon greeted, somehow in a very happy way.

"It's weird, you know." Junhyung started, "You don't like coffee and here you are, drinking one."

"Blame for watching too much Coffee Prince." he joked.

"Doojoon-ah. I'm sorry that I kept it as a secret-"

Doojoon put his hand up to Junhyung, as if to make to him stop talking, "Just, introduce me to her. Alright?"

Junhyung smirked in a cute way and slapped Doojoon's face lightly, "You bet I will. She's in our apartment right now. Would you like to go now?"

Doojoon laughed at Junhyung's immaturity and nodded, "YES."

 

You ended up waiting for Dongwoon at the door. It wasn't because you were excited but because you were scared.
Junhyung's angry face was already flashing in your head and what if he slapped you?

No, that's a different case. That would be in a police's report.
Heck, he wouldn't go that far, since he likes girls and he wouldn't hurt them in any way.

You couldn't breathe. It felt like the room was spinning round and round, not until,

DingDong~

Ah. Dongwoon's here!

You opened the door quickly and found a pink box, tied up with red ribbons infront of your face.

"Dongwoon-shii?" you called, hoping it was him.

The pink box was put down and you saw a smiling Dongwoon.

"Annyeong, ______. I'm here and I've brought cake." he stated bubbly.

"Come on in." you greeted as you pulled him in.

Before you got in, you peeked to your left and right. Good, no sign of your fiance.

Dongwoon looked at you and laughed, "Are you alright? Where's Junhyung-shii? I want to apologize to him formally."

"He's not here. He went somewhere and I doubt that he'll be coming back late." 

You moved closer to Dongwoon and diverted your attention to the box he was holding.

He smiled and held it up, "Let's eat it together!"

 

Junhyung was arriving at the apartment with Doojoon.

"So, what kind of girl is she?" Doojoon asked as Junhyung parked the car infront of the apartment's entrance.

Junhyung smirked, "The innocent one."

Doojoon chuckled and both of them walked out.

As they got in, Junhyung was bragging about you.

"She's a surprisingly good cook!" he complimented as he remembered your dinner last night.

"Really?"

"She's adorable in a way. I love the way she scolds me. It's cute."

Doojoon sighed happily, "Dude, aren't you inlove?"

"Inlove? With her? PFFFT. In NO WAY. She's ugly."

Doojoon looked at him in a confused way, "Ugly? You just mentioned that she was cute."

"I didn't." he then crossed his arms, "You can't prove anything, so be quiet."

Both of them walked into the elevator and Junhyung pressed the floor where your apartment was.

 

A/N Ohmy. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Writer's block. Anyway, here it is. Chapter 11.
Pretty boring, huh? I know. But, I'll try my bets in Chapter 12 :3 
MIND THE SPELLING ERRORS AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. WAS SLEEPY AND IN A RUSH :(

Do subscribe or comment <33 I appreciate them and it's as a support for this fic :'3 hihihi

I love you.