I'm not an idiot.

He's my fiance!

 

 CHAPTER 10

 

"Junhyung-shii." you started, "Are you really.. saying it for real?"

But, Junhyung only replied by crossing his arms and a death glare.

"Arasseo. I'll leave. It was nice meeting you." you slightly bowed and took the apron off. You headed to the door, ready to leave.

You just couldn't believe this. It was happening so fast.

Omo, sesangie. This must be a drea-

"Yaa, where are you going?" Junhyung asked when you reached the door.

You slowly turned to him, "Dae?"

"I asked you, where are you going?" 

"Home." you answered.

"I didn't say you can leave."

"But, you said the engagement is over." you reminded him.

"I'm taking back my word. You are still my fiancee. Besides, my abeohji would definitely kill me if he knew I let go of you , I mean, since you are a part of the paid debt’s agreement." he stated calmly.

What the hell? Was he joking around at that moment? If you could just punch him and make him passed out at that very moment, that would totally settle everything.

"WHAT? No!" you exclaimed irately. "You said it's over. So it's really over! You can't  take it back! You just can't-"

But suddenly, Junhyung was approaching you really fast and stopped when his face was only three inch away from yours. You felt like as if you were a statue, standing as still as the mountain. Paralyzed at the moment.

He smirked, "We haven't even spend our first night together."

You were like 0.0 .. what?

You felt the urge to slap him. What did he mean by that? You knew his mind was playing dirty thoughts. 

"A ert, aren't you?" you uttered. 

"Ahne. I'm your fiance." he added, "Just don't go out in public. Act like Snow White. Only go out when I tell you to."

"That's Cinderella." you corrected.

"Shut up, don't correct me." he retorted. 

"So, I'm not leaving? And I'm still your fiancee?"

Junhyung nodded with a sly smile.

"Let's have fun tonight. I'm pretty stressed up." he whined.

When you knew you couldn't stand him anymore, you decided to shove him away that he almost tumbled on the ground.

"YAAAA! WHAT THE-" 

"Say that again and I'll burn your damn huge potrait in the living room." you threatened as you pointed your index finger to the potrait in which Junhyung was posing in.

"I don't care. I have tons of that in my room back at home." he raised an eyebrow as if that framed-picture didn't cost him a dime.

Think.. What would be his precious- ah. Got it.

"I'll scratch your dear Lamborghini." you said in one breath. Let's see how he would react to that! HAH!

"M-my baby?" he stuttered. He looked shocked when he heard that threat. 

"I'll use a freakin' chisel and just scratch the crap out of that car." you then crossed your arm. Oh yeah, feeling inferior~ beat that, Junhyung-shii!

Junhyung slowly gulped and moved some steps back and stared at you, "B-but you're my fiancee.." he murmured, scared. Like a child who just got scolded by his eomma.

"Yes, I am."  a fact. You continued, “Do you know how relieved I was when you said it was all over? Oh god. It was like as if a huge rock was lifted from me. And now, you’re saying it’s still on? Darn it.”

Junhyung looked away for a second and turned back to you, "What the hell are you talking about? You don’t know anything yet you feel like you do and you’re scratching other people’s precious assets? Do you even know what's going on right now?"

His expression looked so pity. The way he just turned from :D to :( .. was something you just couldn't ignore him.

He's human after all.. he has feelings too.

You sighed quietly. "Ahne."

"Do you want to know?" he asked again.

When you didn't respond, he continued anyway. "You being my fiancee was exposed by that bastard V.I.. he said it out loud in one of my night-club. You are getting recognized as my fiancée. As The Joker’s fiancée. I hate it. Now I’m a nobody. People might be thinking I’m a freaking liar for keeping you a secret. I’m not a witch to do that. Nor a wizard!"

A witch..? Wizard? ..What the heck was he talking about?

"Junhyung-shii," you blurted outloud, "If you don't want to have a fiancee, why did you even agree on your abeohji's request? You could just say no. You don’t know me, I don’t know you and for all I know, you might even like someone else but then you’re someone’s fiancé.”

Junhyung paused before replying. He never thought that he would tell this to someone whom he just met. But he needed to, in case you didn’t really get it.

"The reason I accepted his request was because.." as he locked his eyes with yours, "I want to learn how to love someone. Yes, it’s stupid. But, for someone like me, it’s not."

You were dumbfounded by that statement. Ohmy.. Love someone? .. Pffft, kkkkkke. FUNNY.

Junhyung smiled to himself and shook his hair, feeling quite shy. Was he blushing..?

You were surprised looking at this side of him. He looked adorable..

"I've always ask myself what love is. I think love taste sweet like candies.." he then smiled, full of shyness.

You could feel that you were itching to smile by watching him acted that way. 

"_______-ah, I'm not an idiot." he suddenly changed the topic.

You were puzzled, "Huh?"

"Although I want a squid as my pet , that doesn't mean I'm a fool." he sighed, "You.. the way your eyes looked at that guy who came here.. it was different. You.. can’t look at me the way you looked at him, right? .. and you can't love me, can you?"

That question was something you didn't expect. 

Junhyung sadly smiled and nodded, "Arasseo. Gwaenchana. I know your answer."

"No, you don't." you retorted, "Pabo-ya. You don't know anything. What if I try to love you? Maybe then, I would really love you. Don't be a such a psychic."

Hearing that, Junhyung was grinning ear to ear. 

You looked at Junhyung-shii differently now.

He was just lost. Despite how arrogant he was, how hot-tempered and stubborn he was, he was just like anybody else. Maybe he was just a little lonely in his life.

Lonely? Right. Spending time with other girls was lonely?

But, even so..
"You better quit going into those clubs." you advised.

He became quiet and stuck his tongue out, "Sireo. That wasn't in the agreement."

"MWO-? Yaaa- if you want to love someone, why are you still hanging out with other girls? Sarangeun aniya!"

“Don’t tell me what to do. I will change.. by time.” He said, slightly pouting. “Besides, all the ladies love me.”

You laughed sarcastically, “HAH. Right. They already found out I’m your fiancée!”

“Damn it. Don’t remind me that.” He glowered at you.

 

That night, you were feeling so nervous since this was the first time you had ever spent with someone whom you just known for like .. three days?

You had already prepared dinner and you wanted to call Junhyung to eat.

But, there was no respond.

You wondered what was taking him so long.

He said he would be in the bathroom applying something, but you didn't expect it to be this long so, you decided to check out on him.

The bathroom's door was slightly opened and you slowly swung it.

"Junhyung-shii." you called. 

When the door was already widely open, you were so shocked to see Junhyung half- infront of the rectangle mirror above the sink!

OMO. OMO. OMO. OMO. OHMAIGAD. OMO. OMO.

He was actually applying a mask onto his face but it eventually fell off after you barged in.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA." he let out a long YAAA angrily.

You had your mouth wide open seeing him like that. You shook yourself back to concious and quickly bowed, 

"Jeoseonghamnida. Dinner is ready." closed the door behind you and leaned on the door while you held your rosy cheeks.

"Omo. What did I just see? My eyes!" you then walked outside to the balcony to clear the image that kept flashing back and forth in your head.

"Eomma, abeohji. Take me away from here. Send me a flying animal~ Jebal! So I can go back.." as you fling a hand in the air, in hopes some flying creature might come.

 

Junhyung was already fully-clothed and you were already sitting infront of the dinner.

Your fiance smirked as he looked at the cookings. He looked impressed,

"You really do can cook, babe!" he complimented.

"Geurae...." you murmured, your head tilting down, trying to avoid Junhyung's eye contact.

He chuckled, "Tell me." as he sat down, "What did you see back there?"

You quickly covered your flushing red face, " I didn't see anything!"

"Really? I assumed you did." he then laughed by himself. “I mean, it’s impossible for you to not-..”

Blablablabla. His voice faded away in your head. He was starting to blabber something that was out of topic.

Aish, eotteokhae. How would you live like this? 

That was the first thing that you wouldn't want to see.

You wondered what other unexpected things you would encounter. 

 

After dinner was done, Junhyung went to sleep.

Before he entered his room, he told you that it was unusual of him to sleep at a time like this, and that if you were bored, you could always read him a bedtime story. And after that, he left to his room.

What the hell? Was he like 6 or what?

You cleaned the kitchen and decided to go to sleep too. It was a hectic day for you. Everything seemed to be settled at the end of the day and that was great.

You stretched your arms in the air as you walked into your room lazily.

You grabbed your cellphone and noticed that you received a new message.

9:45pm Thursday

From: Dongwoon ^^

"_______-ah, sleep early today. I bet you are tired. .. Goodnight. You can call me anytime if you need anything or just talk."

You smiled at his text and replied,

"Dongwoon-shii, gumawo-yo. I will ^^ goodnight!"

You then put your cellphone away and got into your bed and pulled the sheets up.

You stared at the ceiling.

“Junhyung-shii.” You whispered, “Today, I learnt a little thing or two about you. I hope we can be more open to one another.” And with a tired sigh, you tried sleeping, hoping that tomorrow would be a normal day..

 

The sun penetrated your translucent white curtain and woke you up. 

You sat up straight and stretched your arms and moved your neck slightly. You really had a good sleep. All the tired muscles were refresh and you felt really good!

Then, you heard a moan next to you, as if it wanted you to be quiet.

You didn't remember anyone being in your bed.. you slept alone last night. That's right. 

Noone was in this apartment except for you and-

               ......

Crap, no way. No. It can't be-

You slowly turned to your side and your eyes grew wider when you knew who it was.

You gasped and quickly got out of the bed.

H-How did Junhyung end up in the same bed as you..?

He wasn't drunk, .. right?

 

 

 

A/N hello there! :) it's KimLoveChi !

To all the commenters, I'm really happy to have receive the comments. kkkke it made my day ;)
I'm very sorry if this update is boring and is what you least expected. But, I've finally update!
And yes, JH is with hara at the moment ( or is he? -.- ) but this fic must continue. It shouldn't stop! 

Thank you to the subscribers, readers and silent readers ;) 

I. LOVE. YOU <3