He's in my night-club?

He's my fiance!

                                        CHAPTER 8

 

( I updated chapter 7, but somehow, it didn't show anything.. -.-')

 

As you and Junhyung walked through the crowd, you two kept passing many fishmongers who were shouting loudly.

Junhyung didn't like it at all. He found it annoying that they were screaming their lungs out.

"Why do they keep shouting? .." he asked angrily, but not particularly to you.

However, you thought he was asking so you answered him, "They are hard-working people. They want people to buy their selling so they can get money."

Junhyung heard your brief explanation and felt guilty. 

...Hard-working? ..

"Ah!" you smiled as you pointed to a place, "Let's go there!"

Junhyung sighed of boredom and followed you. He just wished that you could be quick, as he didn't like everything about the place.

You looked at the fresh fishes and gazed in awe.

"Waaaa." you said, "This looks good!"

Junhyung looked at the fishes too, "How do you even know that? I mean, they're just fish. They're not cook yet. Because only after you cook it then-"

In your head: BLABLABLAH oh, what was that, Junhyung-shii? I didn't hear you..

You decided to ignore Junhyung and told the fishmonger to pack some.

Junhyung diverted his attention away to some weird creatures on an aquarium next to him.

"Waa!" he shouted of surprise. "What is this? It has a big head a-and slimy legs!"

"Yaa!" you hit him lightly, "Pay for the fish!"

"Hold up." as he put his hand infront of you, "Do you know what this is?", now pointing to the thing he found.

You sighed and tried to look calm, "What?"

"It's slimy and moving in a weird way." Junhyung didn't move his attention and was fascinated somehow.

"That's called the squid." Unbelievable. He asked you for something as simple as that. Didn't he learn that in school?

Junhyung smiled cutely, "SQUID." he then turned to you smiling like a five year old, " Can we keep it..?"

WHAAT ..? Did he mean as a pet ..?

 

                    You two finished buying some fishes and walked back to the car.

Junhyung got into his car and started the engine.

You, who were holding all the heavy fishes, knocked on his window.

Junhyung was already in his shades , ready to drive away from the place.

You knocked again because it seemed like he didn't hear you.

"Yaa. Junhyung-shii! Where do I put this?"

Junhyung looked at you and sighed. He pressed his window down, "In the bonnet."

"And where is the bonnet?"

"WAAAAAAY BACK." he emphasized.

He pressed the unlocked button for the bonnet and it automatically opened.

Hmm, a small bonnet. 

You then put all the fishes in and got in the car after that.

When you sat down, you told Junhyung that you were done.

"Finaaaaally. Thank God." he murmured. "Okay, so," as he continued, "I'm going to send you back to the apartment and I'll go to my night club."

"Thank you." you blurted. You just need to thank him for paying all the stuffs you bought. 

If he wasn't there, then you couldn't have-

"It's in your debt, babe." he replied out of the blue and then drove off from the market.

Regrets.

 

            As Junhyung was driving, you were daydreaming. Besides, the busy traffic just made the car moved slower.

Junhyung laid back on his seat and took out his cellphone.

"Crap." he cursed, "Now, I have to tell the girls that I'm coming late.." as he dialed some numbers.

The girls..?

You pretended like you didn't hear him.

"Ah! Heyyyy~"Junhyung started as soon as someone picked up the call, "DooJoon-ah, I'm in a pretty bad traffic at the moment. Tell the girls that I might be coming late. And that I'm sorry for disappointing them."

DooJoon was his long-time friend. During highschool until now. Who was ALSO a player like him.

"Too bad, friend." DooJoon said, "The girls are moving to this new guy that had came yesterday."

"New guy? WHO?" Junhyung didn't know anything.

"Yeah, he said he's name is V.I, you know him?" 

"Sh*t. What is he doing there?" Junhyung remembered him. He was the one that had given you the 'potion' and made you go lalalalala.

You turned to Junhyung who seemed pissed off. What was going on?

"I thought you hired him." DooJoon wondered.

"NO, I didn't." Junhyung clenched his cellphone, "I'll see you there."

And with that, he hung up angrily.

"What's wrong?" you dared to ask despite the mood he was in.

Junhyung ignored you and hit his steering, "Damn it."

You were taken aback by his action. Wow, something must've gone really wrong.

 

           After the traffic was over, you got back to your apartment, holding the plastic of fishes.

"I won't be coming home tonight." Junhyung stated, "Besides, I rarely go home anyway."

You hated the fact that he was going to have the time of his lives , dancing and mingling with other girls.

He was your fiance! You were going to marry him!

"As much as I want to have fun with you at our apartment, I have some business to do. I'll see you tomorrow morning, I love you, babe. Happy eating and cooking, lonewolf." and with a flirty wink,he drove his sports-car away. FAST.

HEH? TOMORROW? HE WOULD ONLY COME BACK IN THE MORNING?

IN THE FREAKIN' MORNING? ..

 LOVELY..

 

thank you for reading! Do comment or subscribe!

*^^*

p.s AGAIN. sorry for the long-hiatus~~~~ *bows.