Is it just me or its nothing?

Different Beginnings; Different Outcomes

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were walking going to Hyun Na's dorm.

"Hyung," Kyuhyun started. "Who's your partner for the ball?"

"I want Soe Young!" Leeteuk said happily.

*THUD*

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun looked at where the sound came from but they didnt see anyone.

"Is it just me or its' nothing?" Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shook his head.

I feel something bad will happen, Leeteuk thought.

 

~~~•♥•~~~

 

Yeomin and Seohae were walking on the street.

"YEOMIN! SEOHAE!" they heard someone called them. they looked at their back and saw Leeteuk and Kyuhyun running going to them.

"My lovely cousin!!" Kyuhyun greeted Yeomin. Yeomi just smile. "Seohae. annyeong~!"

"Annyeong~!" Seohae greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"We'll go to your place today." Leeteuk said happily.

"Oh... I see." Yeomin said.

*THUD*

They look at were the sound is coming from. but there's no one there.

"We heard like that a while ago." Leeteuk said worriedly.

"Us too. i think someone is following us." Yeomin said.

"We better hurry to the dorm." Seohae suggested. they all nodded and started walknig going to the dorm.

~~~•♥•~~~

ON ??? SIDE...

 

"Where ae they going. i better tell hyung about this." the unknown guy said and started dialing his hyung's phone number.

 

~~~•♥•~~~

Annyeonghaseo~!

Another chappie done! sorry if it's just short! it takes me long to update because of internet connection. And this chappie just come out of my mind today so maybe it has errors :) . BTW, Super Star K3's OST (I THINK) will be sang ny Super Junior KRY! AND IT WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW! bye bye for now!!! GOTTA GO TO SLEEP.

DONT BE A SILENT READER!

 

♥ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ♥