Chapter 1 "Trip to S.E.O.U.L"

"it started with a...TWEET!!!"

-Blue's POV-

Annyeonghaseyo Seoul!!!

These were the first words that came out of my mouth upon my arrival in Seoul. My plane arrived around eight thirty in the morning and I must say...Incheon sure looks awesome...so many Korean food stalls to grab your first bite of this country and the amenities...I've never sat on such a cool waiting bench before...there were only few people walking around maybe because it's Monday? Then my phone rings...

Yoboseyo?

What the heck?!

Elise! So early and yet...

What did you just say?

Oh! I'm sorry...why you called?

I just wanna check if you arrived at the right place.

Whoa! Hold on! How much did Mom paid you for you to act as her substitute?

Hey! We both know I'm worst than your Mom...

Hahaha! I know. I'm in Seoul!

Well, what can I say...you finally made it!

Yeah! I just wish you're here with me though...

Wish granted!

Then a long and loud shouting followed...I couldn't understand any words she's saying but even from a far I can see her dimples...Elise, my bestfriend since who knows when...we literally grew up together...our Dads are bestfriends too and that explains why we basically...well, she basically lives in our house. I can still remember how she was so upset when I lived with my Mom one summer, she was like...

Do you really need to do that? I mean, you hate living with her right?

Yeah, you heard it right...I hate living with my Mom...actually, I hate her. Why? Because...she broke our family! But, enough about being sad...I'm supposed to be happy cause I'm in Seoul right now or be shock cause my bestfriend Elise has finally stopped shouting and about to hug me???

I don't get this?

Which part? Me, being here or Me being here?

Hahaha! You...lying pig! You told me you're gonna be spending your vacation in New York!

Hey! This is for free...all expense! Besides, all I have to do is to be your nanny for as long as...what? three months? Not like if I go to New York...I'll be baby sitting my nieces and nephews and my brother's dogs for free! So, I just choose the right path!

Yeah right...so, all expense paid huh?

Yup!

And all you have to do is to be my...nanny?

Right!

Well then...grab my bags and follow me!

I immediately turned my back on her and laugh quietly...I love her too much to make her do such things but...I love her enough for me to badly...I was few feet away when I heard her scream in our language...

Hoy!!!

I looked behind and smiled...

You better run fast or I'll kick your real hard!

Come on and get me! Old pig!!!

-End of POV-

 

 

-Flashback-

B! Hey B wake up!!!

Lis...please, we both know that we no longer have class...we just graduated yesterday remember?

I know! But, there's someone downstairs that wants to talk to you!

Tell Ryan...I'm sorry but we're done!

What?!

We already broke up...tell him to move on!

You two broke up? When?

Two months ago...tell him to find a new girl that would be best for him! I wish both of them happiness!

You're drunk!

Hey! We both know I'm not!

Yes you are!

No I'm not!

Yes you are and I can't wait what will you do about it if you see who were downstairs...

What are you talking about? It's Ryan right?

Ryan? Worst than that!

Mom!

Not just her but your Dad too! And you're drunk! I wonder what will Uncle Rob feel about his only daughter being drunk...considering you promise him that you wouldn't drink too much...

Upon hearing this...Blue immediately grabs her pillows and throw it one by one into Elise...Elise ran towards the door while shouting...

Buhay pa sya!!! (She's still alive!!!)

Blue before locking the door shouted...

You pig!!!

She immediately went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower...she made sure that she brushed her teeth five times so her Dad won't smell any trace of alcohol...she took her favorite sneakers...the one that her Dad gave her...a blue chucks with her name written at the back...then took out her most hated piece of clothing...a white dress which her Mom gave just after the graduation ceremony was done. She was told by her Mom to wear it the next day and that next day is today. She sighed then went downstairs...

Dad!

She hugged him tight and he kissed her on her forehead...she turned to her right and saw her Mom...her Dad pushed her towards her Mom to which she pulls back a little then greeted her...

Mom...

Just as I told you...it fits her perfectly.

Her Mom said looking away from her...Then a complete silence followed...

Uhm...Uncle...Auntie, breakfast's ready!

As always...Elise saved all of them from complete awkwardness...

Okay! Thanks Elise...

That's nothing Uncle.

Well, that's more like it...she's living here for free...

But before Blue's Mom could finish she burst...

Mom! This is MY house! Whoever I want to live with me is my decision! Not yours! Not anybody!

Her Dad immediately went to grab her...Elise went to her side too while apologizing to her Mom...

Baby...

Dad, she's always like this...RUINING EVERYTHING!

Her Mom as usual is just standing there and pretending like she can't hear anything...

I'm so sorry Auntie...Uncle...

Elise kept on saying while bowing her head...Blue grab her hand and went upstairs...

-End of Flashback-

 

 

So...how?

Elise asked her while eating ice cream...

What do you mean how?

I mean, how did you get the ticket?

Oh! Dad gave me.

When?

Remember when I told you I just need some fresh air?

Yeah...fresh Taiwanese air!

Hahaha...

It was three in the morning and next thing I knew you were already in Taipei!

I'm sorry I didn't took you with me...I just needed to go somewhere where no one knows me...

It's not like I'm not used to that...last time you did it you went to Madrid!

Well, I told you I'm going somewhere...

You told me you're going somewhere...not SOMEWHERE in Europe!

They both laugh then Blue saw something on the TV...