Chapter 5 "Oh! Hello there Seungri!!!"

"it started with a...TWEET!!!"

-Blue's POV-

We're at our place?

I asked TOP...he looked at me confused...I looked at GD and he seem surprised too...Elise on the other hand is already walking out of the van...

You guys live here?

GD, TOP and I asked in unison...I nodded...

Really?

I asked them...they both nodded...

Seriously?

I asked them again...TOP smiled...

I got it!

GD shouted...

What?

TOP and I asked...

Hyung, I think they're the "new neighbors" that Seu is talking about...remember?

TOP looked at me...

Seu said...He helped "chubby cheeks" with her luggage while the long haired girl just went straight to her room...remember?

GD continues...TOP is still looking at me...what's wrong with him?

So, we're neighbors then?

TOP asked...

Uhm...I guess we are?

I said...who would have thought that our neighbors across the hallway is...BigBang? Dad was the one who bought the place...he couldn't possibly have known that BigBang one of the famous KPOP group lives next door? I shall ask Dad then...I was about to get my phone when...

Nuna let's go!

What?! Did I heard it right? Someone called me "Nuna"? Last time I checked...I'm the only daughter...I don't have any siblings...none that I know of at least...the voice sounds familiar...I went out of the van and saw the culprit behind the "Nuna" thingy...there he was just across the street waving his hands at me...GD, I must admit...he's one cute little thing...and he's smart too and even though I just met him a couple of hours ago...I can say that he's VERY SWEET! Trust me...he is...I can tell by the way he look at Lis and the way he talks to TOP...especially now that he calls me "Nuna" he's the first one to do that. I closed the door behind me and went straight to them...TOP is walking beside me, he even holds me by my elbow while we're crossing the street...

-End of POV-

 

 

We're on 7th floor!

Lis said after being asked by GD...

So...you're "chubby cheeks"? Hyung, she's "chubby cheeks"!

GD said while jumping up and down inside the elevator...

"chubby cheeks"?

TOP confused...

Remember earlier when we called to check on Seu and he told us that he helped "chubby cheeks" with her luggage?

Right! So?

So..."chubby cheeks" is...Cheeky!

Cheeky?

TOP still confused...GD took Lis' hand and raised it...TOP looked at them...

Oh yeah! Cheeky! and you're Currrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly!!!!

GD, Blue and Lis all burst into laughter after TOP mimics Lis way back at the alley...the elevator opens...

 

 

-TOP's POV-

I should say something...well, go on! GD and Cheeky is way ahead of you two...don't be shy, talk to her!

So...you and Cheeky lives together?

She stopped then looked at me...just a nod? Hey! Is it possible that she's mad at me for making her kiss my hand? Oh God please...what do I do? THINK! THINK! THINK!

All five of you lives together right?

Ahhh...what a relief! She's talking to me...

Yes we do! Tae, Dae, Seu, GD and Me...

Right...

How about you two? Just you and Cheeky?

Yup...

So...are you living here for good?

Naah...just for three months...

Three months?

Yeah, we only have...tourist visa...

And after that...

After that...Lis will go straight to New York...

How about you?

I'm not sure.

You wanna stay here longer?

I don't know.

What happened to her? Earlier in the car, she was all game and sweet but...I was about to continue talking to her when suddenly GD shouting something...he's too far from us so I couldn't hear him clear...

Huh?!

I shouted back...T grab my hand...

He said...let's hurry up!

She's dragging me towards GD...her hands were warm...

-End of POV-

 

 

Seu!!!

GD shouted upon entering the room...No one's answering...GD went to check on Seungri's room but nobody's there...

Hyung, Seu's missing!

Missing? Then...whose feet are these?

TOP tapping Seungri's feet who is sleeping on the living room floor...

Awww...look at him...so cute!

Lis said...

Hey! Seu, wake up!!!

GD kneeled on the floor shaking Seungri...

Aish! I'm tired!

Tired? Tired from what?

I cooked...you and TOP told me to cook food cause you're gonna be receiving gues...

Before Seungri could continue he immediately stood up...

Guests...Aish! Hyung why didn't you told me they're already here?

He stood up and bow to their guests...TOP went closer to him and punch him slightly by his stomach...

What did you just called me? Huh?!

Uhm...TOP hyung! I said...TOP hyung!

Ha Ha Ha...funny...very funny!

TOP said sarcastically...

Seu...this is, Chee...I mean, Lis and Blue nuna...

GD said...Seungri held his hand...it was Lis who took it first...

Oh! Hello there Seungri!!!

Hi~ Please to meet you Lis nu...

Oh no! Don't! Never call me nuna! Please...

Huh?

Seungri looked confused looks at TOP and GD then TOP nodded...

Oh, okay then...Lis...

Seungri still uncomfortable being impolite...he held his hand towards Blue this time...

Please to meet you...Blue...nu...

He stopped for a while before finishing his sentence then looked at TOP and GD again...GD smiled...TOP nodded again...

It's okay...call me anything you like...no worries...

Blue said while smiling...Seungri smiled then shook her hand...

Blue nuna!

Please to meet you too Seungri...

Blue smiled then shook Seungri's hand...

 

 

Seu...take care of the dishes!

GD said after finishing their meal then grab Lis by her hand and went straight to the living room...Seungri mumbles a few words then looked at TOP who is still sitting next to Blue who's finishing her water...TOP gives him th look...his "Vick asssassin" look...

I...ahhh...sure hyung!

He stood up and took the dishes one by one into the kitchen...

Let me help you with that...

Blue said then stood up...TOP grab her hand...

No need for that...he can handle it...

No, it's okay...

No...sit!

No, really it's okay...

I said...SIT!!!

 

 

 

-TOP's POV-

I said...SIT!!!

Fudge! What's wrong with me? Did I just shouted at her?

Excuse me?

Shoot! Why the heck on earth did you do that? PABO TOP!!!

Oh! Sorry...I didn't mean to shout...

No...it's not you...I mean, it's not you that I was asking...it's Seungri...he's making some sign language over there...

Huh? I looked at the direction to where she points at...Seungri was there smiling and dancing and making some cute moves towards "My Girl"

Hahaha!

Why are you laughing?

Huh? Oh...nothing...just look at him...he's cute isn't he?

I almost got caught...I laughed not because Seu IS cute but beacuse of that "My Girl" thought....What is wrong with me? Did I just called her..."My Girl"? Heck Yes! She is! She will be!

Oh yeah...he is...but, I shall help him though...

No, we shall do another thing...

Huh?

I mean...we shall...watch movie with GD and Cheeky!

But...

No buts...let's go!

I grab her hand and drag her to the living room...Ahhh...it's great that she doesn't mind it whenever I hold her hand...their so warm, smooth and soft...but, what if she DOES mind? And she thinks of me as a ert?

Uhm...T?

We stopped from walking...she looked at me...

Huh?

Is it okay if I call you T?

Sure! No problem...

Check! I can call her T...

Uhm...

Yes?

Uhm...

What is it!

Is it okay if I hold your hand?

Uhm...YOU ARE holding my hand...

She raised our hands and smiled at me...

Oh! Yeah...but, what I mean is...

If you can hold it anytime you want? Is that your question?

Uhm...

Sure!

Really?

Yeah...but, just promise...you'll ALWAYS have a VALID reason for doing so...

Yes Ma'am!

I raised my other hand and made a snappy slaute to her...she smiled...I'm IN LOVE with her!!! I really am! Looking at her smiling at me makes me wanna hug her and kiss her...Wait! What if? Just...What if I ask her if I can KISS her? Would she say "Sure!" "Yes!" or "No problem!" like what she just did? Naah...too early for that...she's looking at me...is it possible that she just read my mind? It can't be...but, what if she does...my facial expression must have spilled it...

So? Aren't we gonna go to the living room...now?

Oh Yeah...

Well then...Let's go!

-End of POV-