Chapter 7 "Remember this?"

"it started with a...TWEET!!!"

G!

Hyung?

I need you to do me a favor...

Huh? What? Why?

It's a long story...I just need you to call Cheeky and invite her to go to you...

But hyung, I'm gonna have an interview...the interview that we're supposed to be in but...you asked Manager you can't come cause you're gonna pick up Blue nuna...good thing Manager likes nuna...

I know...but...I really need your help on this...

I thought you and Cheeky will pick nuna from the airport?

Yes...but, something happened and I need to go there...alone.

Alone? Why?

Just...call her now. Please...

Okay...but...promise you'll tell me...EVERYTHING!

I will...thanks!

They hung up...

 

 

Uhm...something came up?

Elise said to TOP...

Ahhh...Cur...I mean, G needs me...looks like I can't come with you at the airport. I'm sorry...

Oh no...there's nothing to be sorry about...

But...

It's okay...

Are you sure?

Yeah, I know her flight schedule and the important thing of all...I know her...the way she looks so...it won't be hard.

Yeah...but, still...

Really, it's okay...

Okay...I'm gonna call her on my way to G and explain everything...

I'll tell her too...

Thanks.

No problem...

 

 

 


Blue's phone rings...

Looking for someone?

Oh! TOP! Wait, are you here?

Blue looked around and saw TOP just across the street...he waived at her and she smiled back...she signalled him she'll hung up her phone but he shook his head...

Not yet.

TOP said...

Why not?

I wanna hear your voice...

O...kay?

Seriously...

And...may I ask why?

TOP paused for a while...Blue about to cross the street was signalled by TOP to stop...thus, she went back to her previous place...

Just...for another minute...

Huh?

Another minute...

Of what?

Another minute to stare at you...

Are you okay? Is there something wrong?

Then TOP was quiet again...Blue about to cross the street again...

No! Hold on...I'll come to you...

TOP crossed the street...went straight at front of Blue where their faces are just a foot away...

So...can we hung up now?

Blue said...TOP still not talking but he hung up his phone and put it on his pocket...Blue moved backwards a bit but TOP grabbed her hand and hugged her...

 

 

-TOP's POV-

No! Hold on...I'll come to you...

I've decided to cross the street...seeing her standing there made me even think how much I like her...No, I LOVE HER! I love her ever since I've touched her hand to calm her down...to stop her from crying...I love her ever since she called me by my name and smiled back at me after drinking her milk that Mom prepared for us...I love her ever since she gave me this bracelet and hugged me and whispered to me "I'll see you soon!" I know I do...

So...can we hung up now?

I moved even closer...she's about to move away but I hold her hand and decided to hug her...after fifteen years I get to hug her again...fifteen years! She changed a lot...she was so small before, I think just below my shoulders...but now, she's almost the same height as I am...and she's not even wearing heels!

I missed you too!

She said...maybe to stop me form hugging her more tighter...

Hahaha!

I laughed then stepped back...

-END OF POV-

 

 

So...where's Lis?

Blue speaks first to change the awkward scene...

Oh! Right...Chee...I mean, Lis...she wasn't able to be here cause G called her earlier...I'm sorry if G and I are being such a pain...

Oh! No! It's okay...we're glad we can help.

Thank you!

Anytime...

So, let's go?

Yup!

 

 

You can sleep...I'll wake you up when we get there.

TOP said to Blue before starting the car...

But, I'm not really sleepy...

But...you must be tired...

A little bit yeah...

So, how was your week?

You mean...Manila?

Yeah...

Same as usual...nothing changed at all, except...the weather I guess...

Right, you guys don't have snow there right?

Yeah...

Lis said the reason why you went back there was because of a friend's birthday?

Yeah...a childhood friend...actually it's also his farewell party...he's going to live in London to continue his studies so...

A childhood friend? He?

Yeah...why do I get the feeling that...there's something that you want to ask me but you're just hesitating...

There is?

TOP teasing now...

Fine. I'll just sleep then...

Hahaha! Alright. Is he...was the childhood friend...was...your ex boyfriend?

Yes...how did you know that? Oh! Of course...Lis told you...or you asked her? But, why would you asked her about it?

I don't know...maybe...I'm jealous.

There was a brief moment of silence then Blue's phone rings...

Yup?

Hey! I'm sorry I wasn't there to pick you up...

It's okay...TOP explained it already...just say hi to GD for me okay?

Thanks...I will. I love you!

I love you too! Later...

Yeah...later...

Then she hung up her phone...

Uhm...I'll rest for a while...

She said to him quickly without even looking at him...that made TOP smile then start the engine...

 

 

Are we here?

Blue was awaken by the sudden stop of the car...

Not exactly...

TOP said the went straight out of the car...Blue was about to go out too but TOP opened the door for her...

Thanks...

You're welcome!

I'm sorry but...Where are we?

Remember this?

TOP said while showing something that Blue couldn't figured what...

Which one? That monument?

Blue said while looking at the black monument a couple of steps in front of them...

Huh? Oh! Not that one...this street?

I'm sorry but...I don't remember anything...

Nothing? Really?

Blue nodded...TOP took her hand...

That's okay...maybe you're just tired and you need some rest...we'll go back some other day...

TOP holds her hand while walking back to the car...he opened the door for her but she hesitated to go in...she faced him and went closer to his ear and whispered something...

I'm back...