Chapter 4 "Top or Bottom?"

"it started with a...TWEET!!!"

-TOP's POV-

This is the right time...go talk to her! I told myself...

Uhm...So, Can I call you T?

I asked her...she looked at me as if I got something on my face...she slowly moved her hand towards my left cheek...

Make a wish!

She said while holding something...I looked at her more closely and she smiled at me and said it again "Make a wish!"...

Excuse me?

I caught an eyelash of yours...you should go and make a wish!

She said while smiling at me...that was the first time I heard such thing, make a wish on an eyelash? I examined her but she seem serious...

Uhm...

Before I could say something she covered my mouth with her other hand...

You need to close your eyes first and don't say it out loud...

Really?

I asked while my mouth is being covered with her hand...she nodded...I closed my eyes with a little help from her...she moved her hand towards my eyes covering them...

Now...open your eyes and whisper your wish into it...

I followed her instructions...

Done!

I said...she shook her head...

Not yet! You need to guess if it's on the top or bottom...

Huh?

She holds the eyelash in between her index finger and thumb...index finger being the top and thumb as the bottom...

Top or Bottom?

She asked...

Uhm...which one would you choose?

I asked her...she pout her lips then smiled at me...

I don't know...but, I usually choose Top!!!

I smiled after hearing her saying "Top" she smiled too...

Then "Top" it is!

I said it so loud GD and Cheeky girl both looked at us...

Huh Hyung?

GD asked...

Just drive!

I said...I took her hand and pretending I'm examining it...skinship doesn't seem to bother her...I was about to kiss it when...

Hyung!!!

GD shouting...

Hyung, you're smiling on your sleep...are you okay?

Wait, I'm sleeping all along? I look beside me but, she's there...it can't be a dream...or it was?

You're sleeping...you even said something about a...Wish!

Yeah, it was definitely a dream...the girl who's hand I was about to kiss is playing Plants versus Zombies on her iphone...too much for a sweet dream...

I'm okay...no worries...are we there yet?

I told GD...Cheeky girl was sleeping...

Almost.

She answered...GD nodded...well, at least...she's talking to me...I wonder if there's an eyelash on my cheeks...I took my phone out and look at myself if I do have an eyelash loosen...not even a bit! She seem to notice me and look at me with curiosity...

Everything's okay?

She asked me...BINGO! An eyelash...just beneath her left eye...I pinch my left hand first just to check if this is another dream or a continuation of my previous one...nope, it hurt...meaning...THIS IS TRUE!!!

Uhm...

I hesitated for a bit...she moved even closer...

Yes?

I moved my hand slowly...she followed it with her gaze and seem to be fine with it...THIS IS IT!!! SKINSHIP!!!

Make a wish!

I told her...she smiled at me with curiosity...

Okay...but, can I ask why and how?

She asked...okay...I can still remember my dream...she said something about...closing my eyes...whispering...I can do this!

First, you need to close your eyes.

Close my eyes?

Yes!

Okay.

She closes them without any hesitations...she's a lot prettier up close...

Then?

I stared too much I forgot the next step...I laughed...she opened her eyes...

So what's next?

Uhm...you need to whisper your wish onto my hand...

Do I need to close my eyes while doing it?

I...yeah!

Okay...

She leaned forward...with her eyes closed she smiled...moved her lips closer into my hand and whispered something...

Done!

She said...I smiled...please...this can't be a dream...it can't be! I paused for a while...waiting for GD to wake me up...YES!!! NOT A DREAM!!! Now, I should figure a way to kiss her hand...she's staring at me while I'm on my deep thinking of how to kiss her hand...

It's done right?

She asked me...I shook my head...

No?

One last thing...

She moved even closer...now we're just a palm away from each other...

What? What do we need to do?

She asked eagerly...Shoot! How will I tell her that I want to kiss her hand or if so...I want to kiss her? It's Now or never!

Kiss!

I whispered to her...

Huh?

She seem confused...

Kiss!!

I whispered again...

Kiss? I don't get it...

Pabo!!! Why do you want to kiss her on this first meeting...why not at least wait till it's just you and her...GD and Cheeky girl is here...She stares at me more...

Oh! I get it!

Then she...took my hand and...kissed it!!!

That's what you mean right? Or am I wrong?

I can't make out a word...those soft lips kissed my hand? GD! Aren't you gonna wake me up this time? I'm dying here! Fudge! THIS IS TRUE!!! SHE KISSED ME!!! rather, my hand...but still...my hand is me...SHE KISSED ME!!!

I did right...right TOP?

She asked me again...I still can't say anything...she seem to notice something strange is happening inside of me...she moved closer...

Is everything okay TOP?

She even pronounce my name...so...so...SWEET!

I hope it's okay that I...I kissed...I kissed your hand?

TOP snap out of it!!! She's moving away from you...better say something or she'll think you hated it well in fact...you're dying for a kiss from her...say something PABO!!!

Oh, no no no...it's okay...I just...remembered something...

Oh, I thought you were angry...

No! Why would I be angry? You just did the right thing...that's actually how to end it...

So...

So...

Our eyes met...how come I didn't noticed earlier that her eyes were brown? She smiled...

Hyung!

Not again!!!

-End of POV-

 

 

Hyung!

GD shouting...

What?!

TOP answered back...GD was shocked...

I was just gonna tell you that...

That? What?! This is a DREAM!!!

A dream? Why would you be dreaming if you're there sitting a foot away from Blue?

Huh?

TOP asked then looked beside him and saw that he's really is sitting beside Blue...

Hyung, you're awake! You're not dreaming...although, it look as if you wanna dream about something...or...someone...

GD said then looked at Blue then back at TOP...

Fine, this is not a dream...I'm awake...so, where are we?

TOP said to skip the topic that GD is trying to open up...GD grinning at him...

We're at our place?

Blue asked upon opening the door...Elise hid herself from GD's shoulders...