status

Tides

 

If someone ever asked me about the worst days in my life so far, I clearly would have named the following ones.
 

They kept me in for one or two days of medical observation, but when they were sure that all I had left from the accident was just a spinning headache and a slight shock that didn't influence me, I was free to go. So I went home, unpacked the small suitcase my mom had brought me, and then I just sat on my bed, staring at the wall.


They had released me from the hospital bed, but I wasn't really free. My mind was occupied with thoughts of Suho and the things he had said – or hadn't said. I felt my lips tremble every time his confused gaze came into my mind, showing me exactly that he had no idea who I was. My fingers started shaking when I recalled his insecure voice, ever so warm and comforting, but with a destructive echo that was still ringing on in my head.

 

Whenever I went to pay him a visit, I hoped for him to change his mind somehow. Whenever his mother let me pass her to get to his bed, I examined his face and the look on it. He seemed to get better every day, sitting straighter and sometime he was even using his Macbook to read the online newspaper or write a few emails to the people worrying about him.

But all of this couldn't hide the fact that he didn't remember me.

 


___

 

short one to keep you guys entertained! the next long one's gonna be up tomorrow.