NIGHT

COINCEDENTAL | FATE

 

as we waited in the elevator, i further observed him head to toe. he was standing slightly infront of me to my right. listing all his features in my head as i scanned passed. he had nice brown hair with a few little curls. a simple fringe. a perfect nose and a muscular body, obviously, but there were so many others things that was so great about him. his neck, his collarbone, his chest hidding behind that thin shirt of his. his posture was so comfortable with his hips leaning on the side bar, right hand lightly holding the rail and the other in his pocket. standing up straight when we arrived to the level and holding the door open for me, he smiled and directed me out. walking passed him i noticed that he was slightly shorter than me. the starnge thing about it is that, i always said how i dont like guys who are shorter than me, that its just wierd if i like them because people can notice the difference, so i always avoided shorter guys. but the thing is, with him, i dont care, i dont care at all. it never even crossed my mind that i would stop liking him because of this. i like him. its been a while since ive thought this, 'like'.

i never noticed that i walked into a pitch black hallway, you could only see the moonlight shining through the glass window at the end of this very long and slightly scary hallway. the light behind me from the elevator was the only thing between comfort and discomfort. as soon as gikwang walked out and let the doors close i was stiff. all the doors to the hotel room on this floor was closed, where is he taking me? i felt something warm on my arm then it slid down to my hands tugging me forward. i heard him say, 'come on~ its okay~ we're nearly there~' i couldnt help but to hold onto his arm, hugging it loosely we walked through the darkness towards the illuminated glass wall before we reached it, gikwang turned us to a door on the right, room S2. taking out a card from his back pocket he slid it through the lock and miraculously the door clicked opened. i wondered where he got the card, why he had the card and are we even allowed here?

walking in first he checked around the room and then looked back at me as i stood a little bit cautious at the entrance. the lights in the room was not , but because of the moonlight shining in through the large and wide glass extension on the room, i could see a shadowed smile on his face. welcoming and warming. chuckling he came over and pulled me into the centre of the room and closed the door. i was facing a large panelled extension, you could see the where the carpet of the room was separated from the wood with a thin metal brace. walking under the magical light i looked up to see the stars. they decorated the night sky, sparkling and wonderful. i realised i was standing in the spot for a while because gikwang had already taken out the duvets and pillows from the cupboard and laid them on the floor under the moon and stars. dropping down on his bum he gestured me to sit down next to him.

after a few minutes of complimenting the room and the view we both ended up lieing down under another duvet and watching the sky. "this room is for special guests. VIPs, celebrities, higher status businessmen, but dont worry, i dont think any of these room are occupied at the moment~" he informed me. no wonder the bed, sofa and couch was covered. protection of furniture and prevention of dust accumulation. as i nodded i continued to admire the moon and confessing to him, "you know? for the graduation book from my old school, there was this question which asked me, 'if you werent human, what would you be?' the first thing that popped into my head was the moon." turning his head to face me he asked why. 'i dunno, unlike the sun, the moon cannot hurt peoples eyes, but like the sun, the moon can shine light to guide and help~ the light it gives out is so magical, you feel it on your skin, but it doesnt burn, it calms.' turning back to further observe the moon, i saw his head slowly nod to agree.

it felt like hours that we were lying there...hours blurred into a haze and i found myself in a dream, fast asleep.