The Last Gift

I choose HE or HIM

-G-Dragon's POV-

YEAH! I could hangout with her today! I have to use this chance effectively. No wasting time. Last time I go with her that brat, Kim Sang Bum, ruined everything. This time, no more sharing my Yuuei.

"So, where are we going to go?" she asked.

"Nowhere." I replied.

"Eh?" she replied with a i-am-confused face.

"We're just walking trough the block, buy snacks and maybe have a seat at the nearest park. How is it?" I explained.

"Not bad...." She answered with a smile.

"Alright then. Now, go get your jacket now." I instructed her.

"OK!" She entered her room and came up with two jackets on her hand.

"Here.. I found it on my closet. I think it must be yours since the style describes your face." She gave me a jacket.

I starred at it for a while.. and I remember. This was the jacket she  used to went back home in the she was washed out by rain. She came to our dorm with  wet clothes and pale lips. I still remember she refused to wear my shirt and she chose to walk home with that jacket than letting me drove her home.

"YAH! Don't stare at me like that! That's scary!" She stopped my flacshbacking thing.

"Sorry, I don't mind to do that. I'm just thinking." I tried to find excuse.

"Thinking of what?" She asked.

"I think you should wear this, It's more thick than yours." I offered her to wear my jacket.

"NO! I want to wear this!" She shouted.

"But..." I wanted to insist her, but I canceled it seeing her crying at that moment.

"This is from my mom..." She continued her words with a shaking voice. I chose to shut my mouth until she finished all of her words.

"This is her las gift..." She gave me another shot, this time exactly on my heart.

"I'm so sorry..." I held her hands. She looked at me with that heartbreaker face. She didn't talk but her eyes like telling a heartrending stories.

"I don't know it's..." she cut my words for the thousand times.

"It's okay. Let's go.." She wore her jacket and walk to the door.

"Let's go then.." I answered. I think I should bring her to the place she've to go now. I took my car key and guided her to my car.

"We're just walking, aren't we? Why you guide me here?" She asked.

"No, I change the plan. We're going to a peaceful place." I exlplained.

"Where?" She asked again.

"You'll know it." I answered her question and opened the car door for her, she entered the car and I drove her to that peaceful place.