First Meeting

I choose HE or HIM

-Author's POV-

Yeoboseo?” a pony-tailed girl answered her phone.

Kim Yoo-ssi?” a boy on the line answered.

Neh, waeyo?” she replied.

Hmmm… can I come to your house?” He asked.

Oh, of course. Please do.” She answered.

But.... Is Jiyong-ssi there?” He asked again.

Yes, He slept here last night. He won’t go home. So, I let him stay.” she explained.

Is It OK if I came up there?” He wondered.

Hahahahaha… Of course it’s okay. Just come.” She laughed lightly.

Okay then. See you...” He ended the dialog.

See you…” She ended the line.

-Kim Yoo's POV-

I was laughing because of Jiyong’s joke and suddenly the bell is ringing. It’s Kimbum. He came up with happy face. This is the first time he met Jiyong out of stage. It must be interesting seeing them greet each other later.

“Ah, you’re here. Come in, please.” I said

“ㅋㅋㅋ...^^ But, Are you sure it’s perfectly alright.” He asked anxiously.

“Yeah, it’s okay. He’s not a monster, just a naughty little boy who’s so stubborn.” I gave him a joke to relaxed him from all of his worried feeling.

I asked him to came in and enter the family room. I told him to sat and wait in there while I call Jiyong to gathered with us here.

“Jiyong-aah, Kimbum-ssi is here. Get out from there! You couldn’t stay in the kitchen forever.” I yelled.

Jiyong came with a bowl of macaroni on his hand. I just finished my Cheese Macaroni and he insist to eat it. I couldn’t do anything to stop him. It would ended with the same value if I say no, he’ll win the fight and THE END.

“Annyeong Kimbum-ssi. Nice to see you.” He greeted.

“Annyeong Jiyong-ssi. It’s also nice to meet you here.” He replied.

“Hmmm… please don’t call me jiyong. Just call me G.Dragon like usual.” He explained.

“Oh, Arrasseo G.Dragon-ssi.” He nodded.

Then, Jiyong sat on the sofa and the TV. I told Kimbum-ssi to sit between me and jiyong, so they could have a little tallk there. until...

"YAH! what are you doing there?! You were supposed to be here!" he pointed a space between kimbum-ssi and him. Jiyong seemed to be jealous. So, I moved in the middle.