White Rose

I choose HE or HIM

This is the last part of the past stories.

I hope you enjoy it ^^


-Author's POV-

Jiyong still in Yuuei's house.

She slept peacefully.

He move his face closer to hers until their nose were touching each others.

"Don't worry... I'm here.. for you.." He whispered softly and kissed her forehead.

He held her hands and kissed them repeatedly.

Until....

'Jiyongie~   You have a call~   Answer it now~'

His ringtone surprised him. Yeah, It's Yuuei's voice, loud yet cute.

"Mom?" He mumbled.

"What is it, Mom?" He answered.

     "Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm in Yuuei's home. Why?" He replied.

     "Ani, I just want to know where you at." She answered.

"Hmm... What's the plan now?" He asked.

     "Just stay there and be a good boy. Your daddy and I will organize everything. Arrasseo?" She gave orders.

"Arrasseo." He confirmed.

     "OK. Bye Dear." She ended.

"Bye, Mom." He closed the phone.

He realized one of his hand still holding her hands (both left and right) while phoned his mom. He held her hands, kissed'em once again and stood up. He went to the kitchen and tried to cooked something for her. He actually couldn't cook anything except his own food, but he tried to cooked a red bean soup. He already saw her made it a few times and he still remember some of the steps. So, more less he knew how.

 

"What are you doing?" Yuuei's voice surprised him.

"Oh, you're up. Now, help me. This cooking thing will explode my head in any minutes." He smiled then blushed because of his incapability on cooking.

"You tried to cook?" She giggled.

"Yeah, stupid, huh?" He answered sarcasticly.

"Not really. It's good actually." She smiled.

"Alright. Do you mind helping me out?" He asked for help once again.

"Hmmm... I'll just give you orders and you do the cooking thing, how does it sounds?" She offered.

"Sounds great! Let's start it now!" He answered happily.

And here they are cooked, laughed above each others lackness, and stupidness, threw jokes, and sometimes unreasonably giggled.

'Finally, she's smiling again...' He mumbled

 

Next morning in the funeral...

"Unni, it's time to go home." Eun-chan tried to persuade her sister who still squatted and refused to went home.

"You go first. I'll go home later." She answered.

"Okay. Go home soon, unni" She tried to smile.

"Just go." She answered rudely.

She walked away. She felt so sad seeing her sister like that. From far, she saw someone who could told her sister to went back home. It's Kwon Jiyong.

"Annyeong, oppa" She greeted.

"Annyeong. Where's your sister?" He asked.

"She's still there. She won't go home. I tried to persuade her but she refused. Could you asked her?" She asked him a favor.

"Okay, I'll take care of her. Now, get in the car. My parents will drive you home." He ordered.

"Thanks, oppa." She bowed and entered the car.

Jiyong walked toward Yuuei. He squatted beside her and placed the white rose he brought with him.

"You still won't go home?" He began.

"No. Not now." She answered shortly.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's just... I don't want to leave them.. I don't want them leave, Jiyong." She started to cry.

"I don't want them leave either. No one want them leave, " He talked softly, turned her face to his and wiped her tears.

She didn't give any reply.

"Yuuei..." He called her softly.

She didn't repond.

"Let's go home.. They'll be sad seeing you acting like this.." He persuaded her, but she kept silent.

"Mom, dad.." She finally spoke.

"I'm going home. I'll meet you tomorrow. So, wait for me, OK?" she bowed.

"Annyeong." He also bowed.

"Kaja." She grabbed his arm and leaned her hed on his shoulder. He was a little bit surprised but he's happy, he succeed to brought her back home.

"You must be tired.." He whispered.

"Hmmmm..." She confirmed.

 

At Yuuei's house...

"Are you sure you and your sister will be okay?" Jiyong's mom asked Eun-chan.

"Yes, Mrs. Kwon. We'll be okay." She answered.

"When you need a help, just call us, arrasseo." Jiyong's dad ordered.

"Yes, Mr. Kwon." She replied.

"Eunmi, don't call us like that. Do we look like strangers?" Jiyong's mom asked. She felt awkward to be called Mrs. Kwon.

"Mianhae, Ahjumma." She bowed.

"That's better." She smiled.

"Jiyong, It's time to go home." She called her son.

Since Yuuei and Jiyong went back from the funeral. They kept on sitting on the couch in the family room, lost in the silence.

"Yes mom. I'm coming." He shouted from the family room.

"I've to go home. Just go to sleep, you must be tired." He kissed Yuuei's forehead and waved goodbye.

She didn't answer. She felt awkward with Jiyong's attitude. He act like he is her .. boyfriend.

'Jiyong do all of this because he's my close friend. He comfort me because I'm sad. He do this as a duty as a good friend.' She warned herself to not to hoped too much. Cause, something too much will hurt.

She went to her room and she saw a bunch of white rose with a card on her dressin table.

'How can he knows everything?' She mumbled and read the content of the card.

Happy birthday, Yuuei ^^

You're getting older, huh?

Yeah, you are. But you also getting more cute ^^

Be a good girl, take care of your sister and stop doing something stupid ; )

Kwon Jiyong

'Huh, I could imagine his face when he write this. He laughed and smiled childishly. Ah..sometimes I stupidly want him...' She chuckled and smelt the scent of those white roses.

"Thanks a lot, Kwon Jiyong. Thanks for everything you've done for me.." She smiled

 


How is it guys?

Sorry, I updated late at night. ^^ *bow*

Please leave me you comments or subscribes^^

Thank you for reading~^^ I'll update soon ^^