A Dangerous Fox

I choose HE or HIM

-Kim Yoo's POV-

 

 

I can't sleep. I kept on thinking what actually happened between them.

What the heck did they do?

What kind of hell they're fighting for? ( Oh~ C'mon Yuuei don't act like you don't know anything >

I walked out from my room. I saw him sleeping on the sofa. I actually felt bad to woke him up, but I couldn't sleep until he told me everything.

Everything.

EVERYTHING.

 

"Ji, are you there?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Wae? I told you sleep already?" He answered with his eyes closed.

"I can't sleep... I kept on thinking about.. about what you guys did on that park.." I sat beside him.

"Anxious?" He tried to open his eyes.

"Neh..." I nodded.

There wasn't any noise. I could even hear my heartbeat.

"When I walked to your house..." He began. "I saw you with him.."

"I saw him kissed your forehead.." He continued.

"I felt like I just stabbed on stomach.." He stated.

"He even had no right to touch you. But he.." He shivered.

"He kissed your forehead.." I  saw him bent over, hid his face.

"Ji... You shoudn't have to be worry.. He's just my chilhood friend." I grabbed his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder to comfort him. ( You mean comfort yourself? *zipped my mouth* )

"So, who am I?" He turned his face to me. I could saw his eyes shining because of tears-wannabe.

"I'm your baby girl, remember?" I smiled.

"So, I'm your baby boy?" He drew smile on his face.

"Whatever you want to call it.. I'm not good on labeling anything, Ji." I giggled.

"Why don't you call me.." I cut.

"I like you name." I smiled again.

"So, what did you do after seeing that?" I continued my interrogation.

"I wait for him in that park since that street was the only way to get out from your block." He answered calmly than before.

"Then, When he passed I called him. I was impressed he bravely faced me after what he just did to you." He continued his explanation.

"And?" I felt interested with the story. It sounded like a bed time story.

"I asked him a few things. I found out he's a brat. He used you as a secret weapon." He explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked fullof confuse.

"He knew about 'The Will', he wanted to own you and took over everything. He's a dangerous fox.." I cut again.

"Hiding behind an innocent face." I mumbled.

 


FLASBACK


 

I was washing the dishes with Eun-Chan and Jiyong was watching TV, laughing on the sofa tried to hold his breath so he didn't die because of laughing too much.

'Knock, knock, knock!'Someone knocked the door.

"Eun-Chan, could you please open the door?" I asked her yet keplt on washing plates, glasses, spoons, forks, bowls and others.

"Okay!" She ran to the door and opened it.

"Annyeong, Little Park" He smiled. It must be Mr. Han, Han Gi Joon our family's lawyer. He's the only one who called Eun-Chan like that.

"Annyeong Mr. Han. Come in, please." She let him in.

"Unni, It's Mr. Han!" Eun-Chan shouted from the living room.

"Ji, bring this to the living room." I gave him a plate of chocolate muffins, Mr. Han's favorite.

"Arrasseo." He stood up and went to the living room. Me? I continued my job.

 

In the living room..... ( -G-Dragon's POV- )

 

"Hey Mr.Han. Nice to see you." I bowed.

"Hi Mr.Kwon. It's also nice to see you."

"Here, Kim Yoo-ssi told me to give you this." I put the plate on the table. ( LOOK! Ji called Yuuei "Kim Yoo" *burst* )

"You're the best Ms.Park~" He shouted.

"You too Mr.Han." She also shouted from the kitchen.

"That girl is great, isn't she?" He turned to me.

"Yes, she is the best one." I smiled glancing her who was busy washing the dishes.

"What brings you here, Mr.Han?" Eun-Chan spoke up.

"I've to explain you parents last will, Little Park. So, could you call you sister for me?" He explained.

"Yes, of course. Wait a second."  She went to the kitchen and brought Yuuei with her.

Then, Eun-chan went back to the kitchen to contiued her sister's job.

What is it, Mr.Han?" Yuuei asked.

"I think it's time for me to announced your parents last will." He began.

"Why now? Why don't you explain it at the beginning?" She asked anxiously.

"Because you're about to reach 20. I won't bother you with hard decisions when you're still in charge of really youg teenagers." He chuckled.

"Arrasseo. So, please explain it." She ordered.

"Okay." He pulled out so many papers. He putted all of them on the table and took one and read it out.

I was stucked in the part said "... I hope when you're 20 you could have your fiance. So, he could marry you and take care of our company... ".

It was a good news yet a bad news. Good because I'll be the fiance, I'll finally own her, and I could be with her forever. ( GREAT! *jumpin' all around* )

Bad news because I'm not really sure she's ready. ( Don't worry, oppa. I'd be glad to replaced her *get slapped* )

"Alright I understand. So, there's so many thing to do, right Mr.Han?" She smiled.

"Not really. You must've a boyfriend, so it mustn't be hard." He blinked an aye and turned to me.

"Oh, Mr.Han~ He's not my boyfriend. We're just friend. Best friends to be spesific." She blushed.

"Really? Then why don't you guys try?" He made both of us turned to a red apple.

"You're funny Mr.Han." I laughed to hide my blushing red face.

"Yeah, Mr.Han is always funny. He always good on making everyone laugh." She smiled to hide her red face but failed.

"Arrasseo, arrasseo.. It seems like both of you are stubborn and shy. So, i'll let you  guys solve it first. Don't forget to invited me, neh Ms.Park?" He smiled to Yuuei making her face even redder.

"Of course I will. But, you have to wait Mr.Han." She chuckled. She successed to hide her blushing face this time.

"Okay then. I should go first. Take care, guys. Take care, Little Park." He shouted to Eun-Chan who's cooking our lunch.

"You too, Mr.Han." I bowed.

"Bye, Mr.Han." She smiled.

"Came again~" She waved goodbye.

 


END OF FLASBACK 


 

"What should we do now, Ji?" I asked.

"I don't know, baby girl. We'll think that tomorrow with everything that should be considered." he caressed my hair.

"What else? Is there something else?" I asked and turn my face to him.

"There's not really many. But, I think it should be considered." He answer flatly. I couldn't read the emotion, cause I couldn't even analyst the tone.

 

-G-Dragon’s POV-

"Now, sleep. You've class tomorrow morning. Or you're now thingking how to skip it?" I .

"Of course not! I'll go first then." She stood up and left me.

"Good night, baby girl~" I shouted.

She didn't answer. So, I sneaked to her room and peeked.

And...

She slept already.