The Accident

I choose HE or HIM

This chapter tell us about the day when Kim Yoo lost his parents.

Enjoy your reading~^^


2 years ago....

 

"AAAAH! Kwon Jiyong ! Give it back! That's not yours!" I aftered him. Once again he took my homework book.

"I just want to borrow it! Why are you so that stingy!" He kept on running.

"YAH! Give it back! You've to do it yourself! I told you said you're claverer than me!" I screamed.

He ran faster until I can't even reach him any closer. And I finally gave up.

Aish! What did he do at home?! Boys didn't have to do house chores, did they?

Ah, whatever.

I headed to the library to calmed myelf.

 

"Thanks for your help." He thanked me.

"I didn't help you, Kwon Jiyong. You help yourself by stealing my homework book." I give him a i-will-kill-you glare.

"No Park Kim Yoo, you helpedme." He gave me a smirk.

"Geez!I shoud've broke your arm yesterday." I regretted. Yesterday he stole on of my buns, I aftered him and twisted his right arm.

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry, yuuei-ssi. Now, let's go home." He grabbed my hand. I tried to release it but he garabbed even harder.

"YAH! Let it go!" I stepped on his foot and he suddenly released my hand.

"I'm just playing around.." He pinched my cheeks.

"Let's go home." He continued drew a little smile in his face and led me home.

 

-G-Dragon's POV-

Aish! Why I grabbed her hand? I must've ruined her mood on her birthday.

Hmmph... I've to fix this codition.

I looked our sorroundings, and.. Gothcha! Ice cream! I'll bought her ice cream.

I hope she didn't refused.

"You want to eat ice cream?" I asked her.

"Eh?" She gave me what-did-you-say look.

"Just wait here, OK?" I gave her an order.

"Ah, OK." She nodded.

I ran fastly and came up with two ice cream on my hand. Chocolate for me and vanilla for her.

"Here, take it." I offered her.

"Thanks." She drew my favorite smile on her face, the well-made smile (I called it 'well-made' because it's absolutely a well-made one.)

"This girl is pissing me off!" I mumbled.

 

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Yeoboseo?" I answered.

"Yes, she's with me. Wae?" I looked at her.

"WHAT?! Arraseo. We'll be there in a few minutes." I hang up.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"My mom." I answered.

"What happen?" She gave ma another question.

"Something bad happen." I answered by looking at our sorroundings, looked for taxi.

"Wae? What happen?" She gave me another shot, this time exactly on the spot.

"I'll tell you when we were there." I answered shortly. I couldn't tell her now. She must be full shocked if I tell her now.

"Eh? Where are we going?" She asked once again.

"Hospital. Now, stop asking and just follow me." I command her.

"Arraseo."

 

-Kim Yoo's POV-

There must be a reason he didn't want to tell me what happen exactly.

This harsh yet soft-hearted boy (You'll also called him a boy if you met him..) always know what he's doing.

He called a taxi, we both entered and he command the driver to drove us to the hospital.

"Could you just tell me now? You'll make me dying because of anxiousness." I insist him.

"Arraseo. But, promised me you wouldn't be panic and you'll trust my words?" He answered.

"Alright..." I answered thoughtfully.

"Your parents got an accident. They're now in the hospital, having an intensive care from the doctor." He explained with worried face.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine. They'll be saved." He spoke softly.