Young Lady

I choose HE or HIM

Here's the update~^^

I think I'm too predictable -________-

Thanks for reading by the way~^^


 

I rushed to the park and found the famous G.Dragon there. He was resting his body on a tree while his right leg straightened and the left one folded. There, He was trying to fixed his bangs, he blew it and flipped it out. My thoughts kept on praising him until I saw a familiar man was trying to stand up. I tried to focused, and... its Kimbum. I helped him stood up and called So Eun to pick him up and brought him to the hospital since his wound was awful. I was walking Kimbum to So Eun's car, but when I heard a familiar voice was calling my name.

"Yuuei..." I turned, and for sure I found Jiyong who was closing his eyes, tried to survive. I waved goodbye to So Eun and walked toward that boy named Kwon Jiyong.

"Hey, baby girl.." He forced a smile.

"Hell. Don't call me that. I'm not your baby girl." I refused the 'baby girl' thing.

"Then, be my baby girl." He opened his tired eyes.

"Aish! You must be dreaming! Wake up Jiyong! It’s time to go home." I leaned him my shoulder and helped him to stand up.

"I'm having a very nice dream~" He mumbled.

"OMO! You're having a fever! Your forehead can even boil me water!" I was surprised when I accidentally touched his forehead. I swear, you could fry a sunny-side-up egg there.

I saw his face. There's a scratch on his forehead and his mouth is a little bit ripped I think.

You have to explain this Kwon Jiyong.

I want the detail.

 

"We're home." I turned my face to his. And….

He was sleeping peacefully.

I laid him on the sofa. I took the first aid kit and treated his wound.

"Yuuei.." He suddenly called me.

"What?" I answered flatly.

"Don't ever go with him again." He ordered.

"Who? Kimbum?" I replied.

"Yap. I'll punish you if I saw you once." He gave me serious look.

"Like you can." I chuckled.

"You know I can." He moved his face closer to me and smirked.

"No, you can't." I challenged.

"Yes. I can." He moved his face closer until our nose were touching.

"No. You.." I haven’t finished my word. Something sealed my lips.

 

 -G-Dragon's POV-

This girl is stubborn. (That's why you like her, idiot! *suddenly shut my stupid mouth* )

'Aish! I can't take this anymore!' I roared in my heart. (Watch out Yuuei!! *covered my face with my fingers* )

I give her a kiss.

"What was that?!" She looked dumbfounded.

"Your first lesson." I smiled.

"W-What?! What do you mean my first lesson! you..YOU JUST TAKE AWAY MY PRECIOUS FIRST KISS, BRAT! You heard me?! MY FIRST KISS!" She screamed like crazy.

"Would you shut up? The neighbors just know you lose your fist kiss" I whispered in her ear, making her face looked like a tasty red apple.

"You stole it!" She lowered her tone, but still shouting.

"Pssst... You'll wake Eun-chan up." I put my finger on her lips.

"I don't care! Don't you realize what you just did?! Did you think it's a playful thing?! Did you think it's a game?! Did you.." I kissed her softly. (Gosh! JIYONG!)

"There you go." I smiled.

"What do you want, huh?" She gave me a death glare.

"You" I whispered.

"W-What?" She replied with disbelief.

"Yeah. I want you." I whispered and winked an eye.

"Crazy jerk." She cursed me, but it felt like praise. 'I love teasing this girl.'

"I know." I smiled.

"You're so out of your mind." She finally chuckled.

"I know, baby girl." I pinched her cheeks.

"I'm not you baby girl, jerk."She protested.

"You're now my baby girl, Yuuei. I own your first kiss." I smiled and an winked an eye again.

"Tch. You stole it, jerk." She tried to hide her cute red apple face.

"If I say yes. What you could do?" I . 'This will be fun. I had been a long time I didnt do this.'

"Nothing" She gave me her super cute dissapointed face. 'Dammit! I have to hold on. Slowly Jiyong, take it slow..'

"Okay. It's bed time! Go to sleep baby girl~" I pushed her to her room.

"But I'm not sleepy!" She tried to extricated herself.

"So, I'm tho one who sleep first." I walked to her bedroom.

"Wait! Where do you think you're going?!" She stood up in front of me.

"I'm going to sleep, baby girl. Wanna sleep with me?" I move my face closer to hers. I can smell her bubblegum cologne.

"HELL NO! I'll sleep in the sofa then." She took her pillow and a blanket.

"No. Sleep in you room, young lady." I shouted.

Her eye widened. It was shining. It was teary. And.. She cried.

"OMO! Sorry.. I didn't mind any harm.." I wiped her tears and embraced her.

I heard her chukled.

"I really miss that call... My dad always call me that, remember?" She headed up to my face.

"Yeah, he was a great daddy of yours." I smiled.

"No. He IS a great daddy of mine." She protested childishly.

"Arrasseo.. He IS a great daddy of yours." I pinched her cheek.

"Now, go to sleep, young lady. I'll just sleep on the sofa." I pushed her slowly to her room.

"Goodnight dad.." She gave me goodnight kiss in the cheek. I saw tears falling from her sapphire blue eyes.

"Goodnigh dear." I caressed her.

'Good. Now she called me 'daddy'. Why didn't she changed that to 'baby'? It's easier, isn'it?' I stared on the cieling and suddely closed my eyes. Slept with the pillow and a blanket she brought from her room.