Uninvited Guest

I choose HE or HIM

-Kim Yoo's POV-

 

"Yuuei-ssi! Yuuei-ssi!" someone called me from back. I turned back and I saw Kimbum ran towards me.

"Ann..hh..yeong..Yuuei..hh..ssi.." He greeted me by trying to controlled his breath.

"Annyeong Kimbum-ssi." I replied.

"Where's Jiyong? I thought he should've picked you up?" he asked.

"He's having a photoshoot with another BIG BANG member. Do you mind driving me home?" I asked a favor.

He suddenly looked delighted and accidentally grabbed my shoulder. He realized it and removed his hand from my shoulder.

"Sorry.." He blushed.

"I'll drive you home..But, can we go out and drink some coffee together?" He offered.

"Thatwouldbe nice. Let's go then!" I smiled.

"Let's Go!" He grabbed my arm.

 

We're arrived in a cafe and ordered drinks. We talked about our childhood, his job and my new life.

beep~ beep~ My phone rang.

There was a message from Hyun.

Where are you? I'm with TOP and others. Jiyong is looking for you.

Aish! I just leaved that guy for a few hours, now he’s looking for me?! What a thing!

I replied Hyun's message. ' I'll be there in a few minutes. '

I thought I had to asked Kimbum to drove me there. The studio was so far from here.

"Kimbum-ssi, Could you drive me to Jiyong and others place?" I asked him. He looked surprised.

"Ah, Of course. I'll just pay the drink. Wait for me in the car." He tried to smile.

"Okay." I nodded.

He go to the cashier and pay. Then, he went to the car and we leave the cafe.

 

Arrived in the studio, everyone seemed to be taking a break.

I saw Hyun sat beside TOP. They'd been close these days. If they're togther they would make a great spouse I think.

There he was. Sat alone. Smiled to the staffs, but when they leaved him he looked upset.

'He must be tired.' I mumbled.

"Jiyong-ssi!" I called him. He turned his head, looked me and he found me.

"Hey. What taking you so.. long." He looked at Kimbum who walked behind me.

"I go with Kimbum-ssi to drink coffee. Hyun texted me and here I am." I smiled.

"Why him?" He gave Kimbum a glare.

"You're busy, remember?" I replied.

"Why don't you go with Hyun?" He looked at me.

"Hyun goes first. I didn't catch her. Kimbum-ssi came and he offered me to have same coffee together. So, I just agreed." I answered and smiled to Kimbum.

"I offered her to go with me and she agreed. What you could do?" He smiled to me and smirked facing Jiyong.

"Tch. Why are you here? You should be going now. I just call her to come. You're not invited bro." He smirked as a revenge.

"I tell him to stay. You still have a work to do. I'll just go home with him." I stated.

"Arrasseo. Now go home. Eun-chan might looking for you." I turned his face away.

"Okay. I'll go first. See you tomorrow." I waved goodbye.

"Goodbye, Jiyong" Kimbum smiled to him but he looked away.

 

"Gamsahamnida Kimbum-ssi. See you around." I waved goodbye.

We were arrived at home. I saw Eun-chan in front of the door, maybe Jiyong was right Eun-chan is looking for me.

"See you!" He smiled happily.

When he leaved, I entered the house. Eun-chan asked me abou tthis and that.

"Unni, where have you been?" She asked me worriedly.

"Nowhere. I just doing a few things." I smiled, but still, she looked uset.

"Aaah~ The dinner is ready." I tried to make her forget all the interogeting question she would asked me.

I washed my hand and sat on the dinner table.

"You cooked all of this?" I looked at her almost-happy face.

"Yes." She smiled. 'Finally...' I felt relieved.

"Go wash your hand and EAT!" I chewed her kimchi. Mom had succeed to tought her how to make kimchi, Mom's kimchi was the most delicious one. Now, my sister also able to make a tasty one.

I wasn't good on making kimchi. Mom also tought me how, but I just can't make it as tasty as Eun-chan's. Sometimes, I made it too spicy or maybe tasteless. I just didn't really had a good skill on kimchi.