An Old Promise

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

"YOU?!" Jojo and Mir said in union. "Uh?what's wrong Jojo?" Mr. Park asked. Jojo not answer it. Her eyes still looked at Mir. Her expression change from surprise to angry. Mir too. He still standing there and give her a dead glare. "Yah! Cheol Yong,what are you doing?! sit down" Mr. Bang order. Eyes still on Jojo, Mir walking and sit down on empty chair right in front of Jojo, beside Mr.Park. Now they are face to face. Still looked each other. "Mwoya?What's wrong with you two?" Hyo Jin asked. "uh?Ani. Annyeong Cheol Yong-ah" Jojo said with smile fake on her face. "Annyeong" Mir replied with confuse look.

"What the hell?!!! He's Cheol Yong?!! Ugh! My feeling was true! He used to be a sweet boy but boy in front of me is such a jerk! aaarrggghh!!" Jojo talking to herself

"So I was right. She's Jojo but why she become an annoying girl like that?She's beautiful but the way she look at me, gosh!" Mir thought while drink his juice. 

"You guys have met before today?" Mrs.Bang asked. "Uh?kind of" Jojo replied with awkward smile. "I think so,look at their clothes. They even wear same colour" Hyo Jin teased them. Mrs.Bang smile and nodded her head. Mir and Jojo look at each other clothes then sigh. "Jojo, how's school?" Mr.Bang asked. "Ne?everything goes well sir" Jojo replied. "you've grow up as a beautiful girl Jojo-ah. Your mother must be proud" Mr.Bang continued. "kamsahamida" Jojo smile. "Hey,you forget about me. I raised her too." Mr.Park complaint. "hahaha,ofcourse Jung Su-ah" Mr Bang tapped Mr. Park's shoulder.

Jojo just laugh and munching her food. Mir just raised his eyebrows and enjoying his juice. "aahh..Jojo-ah, what if you start to call me eomonie?" Mr.Bang suddenly said. Jojo and Mir choke at the same time when they heard that. "Omo! what's wrong with you two?" Mrs.Bang lightly patted her while Mr.Park doing the same to Mir. "Ahahaha,why you two take it by surprise?we,parents just following what you guys wanted since toddler" Mr.Park said. "haaa..that's true" Mr.Bang added. "MWO?!" Jojo and Mir said in union.

Mir POV

I was enjoying my juice and the food until I heard my mom said " Jojo-ah,what if you start to call me eomonie?" I can feel my juice going up to my nose. What the hell?! Eomonie?! what's she's thinking?! Me and her?! no no no! it was long time ago mom, I can't even remember. "MWO?!" I said in union with her. After that she looked at me then looked and sigh with frowned. Pwah! jinjja! You think I want this?!! Hell No Jojo! But the way she handle her mother death is awesome. I admit it. My mom told me about that accident. She even manage to be a doctor after that accident. Wait..what's wrong with you Mir?! You can't admire her. Stop It!

"Mwoya?wae-eo?! what do you mean ahjusshi?" I asked to Mr.Park, he just laugh then said "hey, why are you still calling me ahjussi?call me abeoji,haha" he replied. Okay,this isn't funny anymore. I heard she choked again,this time her drink not food. "hehe..but why all of you suddenly talking about this?" I smiled awkwardly. Jojo tapped her chest. I think she tried to calm herself down. "ahaha,you guys don't remember it at all?" My mom said. "uh?remember what omma?" I really curious this time. 

"When we are about to moved to Canada, you come to me and asked me to give your teddy bear to her. You said that you want her to keep that as a promise" abeoji explain. uh?nonono..I mean Mr.Park. "What promise?" Jojo asked. She looked curious too. "A promise that you won't married another man. A promise that you agreed Jojo" He continued. I cant help myself blushed. I take a glance at her and she turn into tomato,haha cuuu..te?..no! she's not.

Jojo POV

Eomoni?! Abeoji?! a promised??!! what's happening here?! I don't know how many times I choked myself. This is just..god! I had a fight with him yesterday. I hate him at the first sight but now we are talking about married?!! aaahh..what I've done..hiks "I think we should engaged first before married" suddenly eomonie..aissshh, Mrs.Bang said. I'm speechless. I just slowly turned my head to her. "Mwo?! eomma..what are you talking about? I'm an idol now. I can't suddenly engaged to stranger" Here we go,he's talking about his celebrity label again. Mwo?! stranger?!! He's asking to married me first! Aaahh..jinjja,this punk! 

"Ne, I can't married to someone that I don't know" I said with my cocky face at him. He pressed his lips and bulging to me. "Stranger?someone you don't know??you guys now each other since baby. You guys even birth at the same hospital and same room" Mrs.Bang replied. "Aaahh..I think we should take it easy. They just meet again after long time. everything has changed. Just give them time to know each other." My dad added. Daadd..get to know him? I had enough with this spoiled kid. Gosh!

~~~~

"Aah,that's right. Because you two have free time now. Why not start it now?" Mrs.Bang said. "Start what?" Mir said unwillingly. Jojo just put curious face. "Start to get to know each other,of course" She continued. Jojo and Mir put 'no thank you' face. "that's right!! what about going to amusement park?" Hyo Jin suggested. "uh?noona..what are you talking about?! there must be crowded. And what if people taking picture of us that would be a scandal. I don't want that. I prefer to have scandal with Taeyon noona" Mir said carelessly. Jojo is a bit hurted by his words. 

"yah! Cheol Yong-ah! What are you talking about! Watch your words" Mr.Bang scold him. Mir pout and puffed his cheek. Jojo remain silent. She just looked down. Mr.Park looked worried at her. "Jojo-ah,mianhae..Cheol Yong doesn't mean it:" Mrs.Bang amuse her. Jojo just smile to her. 

"prefer to have scandal with Taeyon noona? what the hell?! You just dig your own grave Bang Cheol Yong!" Jojo talk to herself.

"okay! I'll do it. let see how famous you are MBLAQ magnae Mir" Jojo said while she leaned closer to him. Cocky face, her elbows on table while her hands link to support her chin. All eyes on her. Mir looked surprise to her. "Mwo?! do you know what are you talking about?!" Mir annoyed. "Yes I do" Jojo folded her arms and put 'I dare you' face. Mir frowned and confuse but he doesn't wanna lose to her.

"Okay, let's go" Mir copied Jojo's act. The parents look confused while Hyo jin try to hold her laugh. "okay,lets go!" Jojo stand up. Still with coky face,she ask for leaving with the elder then heading out. Mir is following her with pout.

"Cih,what's wrong with her?! She think she can beat me?! hah! in your dream Jojo!" Mir thought

"You the one who asking for it singer! let see what you can do!" Jojo tal to herself too.

 

 

scandal?will that happend beetwen them?ehehe..comment pleaseee..