Deja Vu..

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES GUYS ^^

========================================================================================================

“Why? You have relation with Mr.Bang?” The senior doctor asked. Jojo smile then replied. “Yes, I do sunbae-nim” “Really? What the relation between you two?”

Jojo smile then looked at Mir who automatically smiled to her. “He’s my fiancé” Mir smile become wider when he heard that.

“Really? Wow.. Congratulations Doctor Park and Mr.Bang” The senior doctor congrats them while Sang Hee clenched his jaw. “Ok, are you ready Mr.Bang?”

Mir looked at Jojo and she nodded her head while give him an assure smile. “Yes doc” “Ok, let’s start it, shall we?” The senior doctor order the nurses then they help Mir to turned his body and now his sleeping with chest downward.

Jojo give a light squeeze to Mir’s hand before she moved aside and watching the doctor start the surgery with Sang Hee as his assistant. She took a deep breath while watching them and never took her eyes from Mir.

Everything was fine until she realized something is wrong with Mir’s breath. The movement of his upper back became weaker and unstable. She frowned then checking on the pulse monitor beside his head.

“Everything is fine but why..” Jojo mumbled then she realized something. She gasped then quickly walked towards him. She grabbed the gloves and mask from a small desk beside Mir’s bed, she put it on then pushed Sang Hee aside.

“What are you doing Jo?” Sang Hee a bit annoyed. “What’s wrong Doctor Park?” The senior doctor confused. Jojo didn’t reply, she took the stethoscope then place it on Mir’s upper back then checking on the pulse monitor.

“!” She bent down and checking on Mir’s body temperature. “Doctor Park! I’m talking to you!” The senior doctor grabbed her attention.

“Sang Hee! Are you blind?!! Something is wrong with his pulse!” Jojo nudge his shoulder. “W-what?” Sang Hee shocked. “Tsk!” The senior doctor bandage Mir opened wound then quickly checking on him

“How’s his blood pressure Doctor Park?” “It 90/110 and..dammit! Cheol Yong! Stay with me!” Jojo put the stethoscope on his upper back again when she saw his pulse getting weaker.

“Ok! Turn him around!” The senior doctor ordered then they turned Mir. Jojo quickly hold his head and force his mouth to open. The senior doctor heaping his hands on Mir’s chest and ready to pumped.

“Ok, doctor Park, in five!” Jojo nodded then take a deep breath. “12345” The senior doctor counted then Jojo blow the air into Mir’s mouth. They keep repeated it until his pulse back to normal.

“Everything’s back to normal doc” The nurse said. Jojo take her hand from Mir’s head then the nurse quickly put the oxygen mask on him. Jojo panted while looked at Mir with teary eyes.

“Wow! Well done doctor Park” The senior doctor said while wiped his sweats. “What happened?” Sang Hee asked with trembling voice. Jojo looked at him intently for seconds before answer him.

“Sang Hee! We used narcotics to control his pain, why you didn’t monitoring closely?! You will damage his brain because of oxygen deprivation!!” Jojo bit her lower lip behind her mask to control her anger.

“Wha—what?” Sang Hee shocked. Jojo sighed and looked away. “Ok..relax kids.. I guess we have to wait couple seconds until Mr.Bang ready again” The senior doctor said while checking on Mir.

“I’m sorry but Doctor Hyun, I have to replace you with Doctor Park.. I think you should calm yourself down” Sang Hee only nodded then walked out from the surgery room.

“Ok, we have to finish this Doctor Park, I think he already stable now.” “Yes sunbae-nim” They are back to finish Mir’s surgery. They finished the surgery three hours later.

“Well done Doctor Park, thank you very much” The senior doctor take off his mask then shakes her hand. “Thank you sunbae-nim” Jojo smiled to him then turned to Mir who looked weak.

“Ok, let’s meet his family” “Ne sunbae-nim” Jojo and the senior doctor walked out the surgery room. When they opened the door, Bang family also Mr.Park already wait for them.

“Good evening” The senior doctor greeted them with Jojo beside him. “Oh, how is it doctor?” Mr.Bang asked.

“Everything is fine, he have to stay at least one night on ER but I’m sorry, for now family still disallowed to see him, you allow to see him tomorrow” The senior doctor replied.

“What? Then what if he wake up?” “I’ll look after him eomma-nim” Jojo try to calm Mrs.Bang down. “Thank you dear”

“Well, I have to go” The senior doctor asked for leave. They bowed to him then turned their attention to Jojo.

“What happen Jo? He’s ok, right?” “Ne unnie, he’s fine” Jojo give her assure smile. “It’s getting late, go home, take a rest, ok?” Jojo smile to all of them.

“Hey, come here” Mr.Park hugged Jojo. “You doing great” “Thank you appa but can we talk after they leave?” Jojo whispered. Mr.Park only nodded. After Bang family leave, Jojo and her father go the cafeteria.

“So, what happened dear?” Mr.Park handed her a cup of hot tea. Jojo sighed before answer. “It’s about Cheol Yong surgery”

“Uh? What happened? Something is wrong?” “No..everything is fine..it just..” “It’s ok..tell me” Mr.Park take her hand. “Sang Hee..today he” Jojo sighed.

“It’s ok, take your time” “He..he was reckless, he didn’t monitoring closely.. he almost damaged Cheol Yong brain” Jojo almost cry. Mr.Park surprised then sighed while moved to her side and put his arm around her shoulder.

“Remind you with eomma?” “Ne..it’s feel like Déjà vu” Jojo sighed. “But thanks to you..Cheol Yong is fine” Mr.Park kissed her top. “Are you ok?” “Ne appa.. I’m fine, I just.. I was scare to death” Jojo sniffed.

“It’s ok..everything will be alright” “Hmm..thank you appa but please keep it as our secret” “Of course honey” “Ne, you better go home now and take a rest” Jojo give a peck to his cheek.

“You too.. doctor need a rest too” He kissed her top.

“Yes appa, but I can’t go home again tonight.. but I have two days free after tonight” She grinned.

“Good because I will sue this hospital if they kept my daughter here”

“Haha..okay appa..becareful” She waved to her father who waved back before going to his car. She standing there until his car disappear from her sight. Her thought immediately back to her fiancé.

She rushed to E.R. The young doctor smiled when she saw her lover sleeping soundly on his bed. She quietly approach him and standing beside his bed. Smile drawn on her face when she saw his sleeping face.

“Hey..is he okay?” A quiet voice came from behind.

“Hey..yes, he’s ok”

“I’m sorry Jo..I”

“It’s ok Sang Hee.. he’s fine now but I hope you’ll be more careful next time”

“Sure.. thanks, I’ll leave now” Jojo only nodded then back to her fiancé.  She smiled while his cheek gently but then he open his eyes slowly.

“Hey” She greeted him quietly.

“Hmm..” MBLAQ magnae mumbled with eyes closed again but his hand grabbed her hand that hanging beside his hand.

“Hey..are you ok? Anything hurt?”

“Hmm..” That’s all he said while squeezed her hand. “Hey..are you ok?” She ducked and his top with her free hand.

“Hmm..” His last words before drifted off to the dreamland again.

“It will be hurt tomorrow but I will there for you..always” She kissed his forehead. “Promise” She whispered beside his ear before back to her duty.

The next morning, Mir already moved into the regular room.

“ANDWE!!! NO MORE NEEDLE!!!”

“But Mr.Bang..this is for your own good. You will” Two nurses almost give up with the magnae when he cut them off.

“ANDWEEEE!!!!!!!”

“Yah! Cheol Yong! How long you will say andwe? It’s been 15 minutes!” His eldest sister started to pissed.

“Nuna! My back already hurt! Now needle?! SHIRROO!!!!”

“Call doctor Park” The elder nurse whispered to the younger. She nodded then rushed to find the young doctor. “Mr.Bang..it won’t hurt”

“SHIRROOOOO!!!”

Few minutes later, the younger nurse back with a doctor behind her.

“JOJO!!!!!!!” Mir shouted when he saw a girl with long sleeves white suit and stethoscope around her neck and hands inside her suit pocket. “Hey” She smiled awkwardly.

“Thanks god you are here Jo..he really are trouble maker” His eldest sister rolled her eyes at him. “Ne eonnie” Jojo chuckled.

“Jo! Why they have to inject me again?!!!”

“Hey..they want to cure you” Jojo walked closer then rubbed his upper arm. “But my back is still hurt!!”

“I know but they have to” She ducked but her eyes looked at the nurses. They nodded then prepare the injection.

“Hey..do you remember the teddy that you gave to me?” Jojo said while poke his cheek. Mir chuckled while rubbed his nose tip. Jojo intertwined their hand but her free hand gave a sign with to the nurse.

“His name is Bobo, remember?” “Yes, it’s you who called him Bobo” Mir pinched her cheek. “Hmm..because I think Bobo is a cute name” She said while pinched his nose when the nurse begin to inject him.

“But I think I’m cuter than Bobo”

“You think so?”

“Sure” “Ok, were are done” Jojo rose her body. “Uh? What do you meant?”

“You already get your medicine” “Uh? You mean..” Mir turned his head to the nurses. They only smiled. “But how?”

Jojo only shrugged. “Hehe..you were distracted me” Mir smiled sheepishly. “Maybe” She poke his cheek then about to walked when Mir grabbed her hand. She smiled while turned back to him and fixed her gripped.

“Don’t leave me”

“Hey.. I have to go.. I’m still on duty.. I’m finish after lunch, I’ll be back” She gave a light squeezed on his hand.

“Promise?” He slightly pouted.

“Promise”

===000===

THANK YOU FOR STAY WITH THI STORY GUYS!! ^^

THANK YOU!! <333333333333