Bless In Disguise

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS GUYS!!! 

YOU ARE THE BEST!! xD

==============================================================================================================

 

Mir just deepen his kiss but then “Jo..Cheol Yong! Come on! Lunch is ready!” Mr.Park shouted from the house. Jojo open her eyes then she pushed his chest. She cupped with eyes wide open.

“Jojo..I..I’m sorry. I don’t mean to..” “We better get in now” Jojo look away but Mir hold her hand. Jojo look at her hand then look at Mir. “I love you” Mir said. Jojo froze.

“Hey, kids come on” Mr.Park poked his head over the front door. “Ne” Jojo pulled her hand then going inside without looking at Mir. Mir sighed then going inside with head down.

At dining room, Jojo and Mir sit down across each other. They glance to each other so many times. The ‘quiet’ lunch finished after 30 minutes. “Jo, you drive Cheol Yong back to his dorm, ok?” “Uh? Appa, I..” Jojo panic.

“it’s ok aboeji. I can take taxi” “No, Cheol Yong. Jojo will drive you back. Right Park Josephine?” Mr.Park emphasized his word. Jojo sighed and nodded her head. Mir suppressed his smile.

“Come on” Jojo get up from her seat then grab the key car. Cheol Yong bowed to Mr.Park then tailed her. They were driving in silent until they reach MBLAQ dorm.

“Jo.. I” “I can’t” Jojo cut him off. “I can’t be your burden Cheol Yong” “Burden? What are you talking about? You aren’t a burden for me Jo” “Cheol Yong, did you forget the last time we get caught?”

“Jo..that” “I can’t..I’m sorry” Jojo squeezed the wheel. “Ok, I’m sorry for kissing you today” Mir get out from the car. Jojo sighed then leaned back to the car seat. Tears are wetting her cheeks with eyes locked to Mir’s back.

“Sorry..Cheol Yong.. But I know I’ll be your burden if we are together. I’m sorry.. I love you too” She wiped her tears then leaving.

Jojo decided to go to the park before going back to her home. She sit down on a bench under a tree. “Hmmpphh..Park Josephine, what are you doing... You reject him but now you cry because you hurt your heart?” She sighed while wiped her tears.

“Eomma, what should I do now? We are arranged married but we can’t be together? Irony” Jojo chuckled. “I know you must be here” A voice came from behind. “Sang Hee?”

“Hey, may I?” “Of course, come on” Jojo tapped an empty space beside her. “What are you doing here?” “Me? I just.. bored, what about you? crying?” “Uh?” Jojo surprised.

“Who’s cry?!” Jojo pushed his arm. “Your eyes tell me that you were cry” “What about you? Your eyes said that you have problem” “Hmm” Sang Hee nodded and staring nowhere.

“Hmm, about what?” “My father” “Your father?” “Yes, he want me to stay away from you” “Uh?!” “Easy Jo, I won’t obey him this time” Sang Hee chuckled.

“But why? He doesn’t like me?” “I don’t know. I don’t care. You are my best friend Jo. I won’t keep my distance from you” “Hmmpph..life” Jojo a bit smile.

“What about you Jo? Is it because of Cheol Yong?” “Is it that obvious?” Jojo chuckled. “Hmm” “I just hope I didn’t make wrong decision” “Hmmpph..life” Sang Hee chuckled. “Life” They said it at the same time then laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been six month since the last time Mir and Jojo met. Mir was busy with MBLAQ Tour and Jojo busy with her study and now she’s official a doctor and worked in the hospital.

“Jo, could you stand by in emergency room? I need go to the toilet” “Ne sunbae-nim” Jojo smile then walked to the emergency room. She was talking with the nurse when the ambulance coming.

“Doctor, he injured his lower back” The medical staff said while moved a man to the emergency room. “Cheol Yong?!” Jojo surprised. Mir only give her a weak smile.

“Doc, he injured his lower back.” “Lower back?” Jojo froze. “Doc..doctor” “Uhm? Ne” Jojo checking on Mir. Her mother death crossed her mind again and her hands are trembling.

“Move” Another doctor coming and pushed her aside. Jojo froze while watching the doctor examine Mir. “Ms.Park, come here” The doctor gesture her to follow him with his chin after he finished with Mir.

“What’s wrong with you? Why don’t you check on him? Thanks god nothing is serious with his back, what if he dying and you standing like a puppet?! You might be just a new doctor here but you still a doctor! Don’t kill people who trusted you!” He finished his words then leave her alone in the hospital alley.

Jojo squatted with face buried on her palms. “What’s wrong with you Park Josephine? You can’t let your mother’s death haunted you” Jojo sighed. “Ok, I’ll check on him” She get up then heading to Mir’s room.

She opened the door carefully and poked her head. She walked in quietly because Mir is sleeping. She smiled while walked to the side of his bed. She looked at his report.

“So, you need minor surgery, hmm..” Jojo whispered then stared at him. “How are you?” Jojo smile while carefully his top. “I’m sorry for what happened in emergency room. I shouldn’t let my mother’s death haunted me” She sighed softly.

“Get well soon” Jojo kissed his forehead then turned away but before she walked away. “I miss you” Mir grabbed her hand.

Jojo surprised. She turned to him slowly. “How are you?” Mir opened his eyes slowly then smiled to her.

“It’s been a while Jo” “Hmm.. well, I have to go” Jojo try to pulled her hand.

“Jo..please” Mir pleaded. Jojo sighed before finally turned to him and sit down on a white chair beside his bed. Mir smiled while let go her hand.

“What happened?” “Uhm?” Mir frowned. “How come you injured your back? When you were dancing?” “Ahh..ne” Mir a bit smile.

“So, how’s my condition doc?” Mir grinned. Jojo chuckled before answer his question. “You need a minor surgery” Jojo a bit smile.

“Mwo?! Surgery?! Andwe!!” Mir whined. Jojo cupped to cover her laughed. “Yah! You laughed at me..” Mir looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

“Nope” Jojo looked away. “Hey..you lied to me, right? I don’t need surgery, right?” Mir shakes her forearm. “No,I’m not..but it just a minor surgery Cheol Yong” Jojo smiled to him.

Mir smiled while stared at her. “What?” Jojo frowned. “I miss that” “Uhm?” “I miss the way you smile and the way you call my name” Mir take her hand and rubbed the back of it with his thumb.

“I…” Jojo blushed and quickly looked down. “Hey..about” “Cheol Yong?” Mrs.Bang coming and cut him. Jojo quickly get up and turned to her. “Annyeonghaseo eomma-nim” Jojo bowed and smile to her.

“Jojo! Long time no see” Mrs.Bang hugged her. Jojo smile while hugged her back. “Oh, my baby..are you ok?” Mrs.Bang released her hug and quickly sit down next to Mir.

“Eomma, Jojo said that I need surgery!! Eotteokhe?!!!” Mir whined again. Jojo rolled her eyes. “Just minor surgery imonim” Jojo explain.

“Oh, are you his doctor Jojo?” Mrs.Bang turned to her with wide smile. “Oh..no.. I can’t” Jojo shook her head with a bit smile.

“Wae?! I want you to be my doctor!” Mir pouted. “I..well, I will call your doctor” Jojo quickly out from the room. Mir sighed but still pouted his lips.

“Hey..why you have to upset like this? You want your girl as your doctor?” Mrs.Bang teased. “Mwo? What girl?” Mir blushed.

“Look at you.. you were against this arranged married but now you want her, my boy finally admit his feeling” Mrs.Bang poke his cheek. “Eomma..stop it” Mir blushed more.

“Have you confessed your feeling?” “Hmm.. I did but she..” Mir sighed. “She’s what?” “Annyeonghaseo” The doctor coming and explain to Mir and Mrs.Bang about his condition.

Few hours later..

“Eomma-nim, you looking for me?” Jojo back to Mir’s room. “Oh, ne..are you busy?” Mrs.Bang a bit whispered because Mir is sleeping. “Uhm..no, do you need something eomma-nim?”

“Hmm.. I have to back, I need to take Cheol Yong stuffs.. could you stay here for a while, until I’m back?” “Oh..ne eomma-nim” Jojo smiled. “Ok, thank you. I’ll be quick” Mrs.Bang caressed her cheek before walked away.

After Mrs.Bang leave, Jojo smiled when she looked at Mir sleeping soundly. She walked closer and sit down beside his bed. She his cheek then intertwining their hands.

“I miss you too” She caressed his cheek again with her free hand. “You must be afraid” She smiled while pressed his hand to her cheek.

“No need to worry.. I’ll be here for you but I’m sorry that I can’t be your doctor, because I can’t break the rules” Jojo chuckled softly. “I’ll never leave you again” She kissed his hand. “Promised”

Surgery day..

“Jojo..you will get into the surgery room too, right?” Mir still on his bed but held her hand and give a little squeezed. “Yes” Jojo nodded with smile. Mir smile while tightening his grip.

“Excuse me, Doctor Park but it’s the time” Two nurses coming to his room. “Oh..ok” Jojo smiled while moved aside. “Uh?! Jo!” Mir begin panic. “It’s ok” Jojo chuckled.

The nurses pushed his bed out from his room and take him to the surgery room. “Jo!” Mir stretched his hand. “Hey, it’s ok” Jojo quickly take his hand. “I need to change my clothes first, then I will join you in the surgery room.”

“Quick!” Mir a bit pouted. “Yes, I will. Relax” Jojo ducked and kissed his cheek. “Oh!” The nurses surprised. Jojo grimaced with eyes closed when she heard the nurses. Jojo standing straight again and smile awkwardly to the nurses.

“Hehe..see you in the surgery room” Mir grinned. Jojo only smiled then quickly walked away. “Ah! Babo!” She heading to the locker room to changed her clothes into the surgical gown.

She walked to the washing room to clean her hand before get in to the surgery room and she bumped to Sang Hee.

“Oh, you’ll join the surgery too?” He said while dried his hands. “Uh? Nope” Jojo replied while wash her hands. “Then why changed your clothes and come here?”

“I just want to accompany him” She finished washing. “Why you don’t want to join Jo? We can learn from his surgery” “I can’t because I will break the rules”

“Rules? Jo.. he has no relation with you..well, you know each other but you have no relation with him, so you won’t break the rules” “Hmm..nope.. I can’t” Jojo smile while get out from the washing room.

“Why?” Sang Hee and Jojo walked to the surgery room. They bowed at the same time to their sunbae. “Oh, Doctor Park is here too?” “Jojo!” Mir shouted while stretching his hand from his bed.

Jojo chuckled while walked towards him. “Hey, we are in the surgery room, lowering your voice” Jojo gripped his hand. Mir only grinned.

“That’s right, why don’t you join this surgery Doctor Park?” The senior doctor offered her. Mir looked at the doctor then to Jojo. “I can’t sunbae-nim” Jojo shook her head with smiled.

“Why? You have relation with Mr.Bang?” The senior doctor asked. Jojo smile then replied. “Yes, I do sunbae-nim” “Really? What the relation between you two?”

Jojo smile then looked at Mir who automatically smiled to her. “He’s my fiancé”

 

===000===

Awww..Mir-eu..hahahaha

Miss me guys?! ahahahaha

Sorry for the late update :P

Comment, ok? ^^

THANK YOU!!!!