I wish

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

"What?!! No! You said that just small injuries. Small surgery but w--WHY???"  "I'm sorry miss but we already do our best"  "Do your best?!!! Liar!! where's the doctor?! I wanna to talk to him!!!"

"Jojo..jojo..wake up, are you okay?" "Aaargghh!!" "Jojo, relax, it's me, appa"  "appa!"  "hey,it's okay my girl" Josephine's father try to calm her down. She had that nightmare again. Unfortunately that's more than a nightmare.

Josephine POV 

I had that nightmare again. All those scary memory. It suppose to be a small back surgery but.. Mom! I miss you so bad. I wish you didn't have to comeback to pick me up at school. I wish I never asked you to brought me that stupid ice cream!! Damn it! Why I still couldnt find that Bastard! A bastard who killed my mother! Why that damn hospital protecting him?!! My mother death is the reason I become a medical student. I wanna to help people. I wanna be the best doctor so no more another case just like my mother. 6 years ago was a mistake. A malpractice. It suppose to be just a small back surgery!! How come they aaarrgghhh!!

"Jojo, it's time to breakfast" Dad is calling. He's been amazing. Now only me and him. just 2 of us. Since my mother death, Appa decided to moving back to Seoul. He wanna to spend the rest of his life here. He already make promise with his best friend since..forever, I guess. He start over here. He's a general manager at LG. He's a busy man but always have time to spend with me. Always cooked for me.

"Ne, appa! I'm coming" I replied. "whoah! pancakes?it's been a while dad! thanks!" I quickly eat my superb yummy breakfast. "hey,take your time. easy girl" "Ne, but I don't wanna late dad, Sang hee will pick me up soon.keke" "aah,yeah..Mmm..Jojo, are you busy today?" "uh?what's up appa?Wae-eo?" "Hmm..Mr Bang wanna meet you" "aaah..about that. Yeah I'm sorry appa, I can't. not today. Mian" "Ne, it's ok"

"Annyeongha-seo Mr.Park" "Oh! San Hee-ah, Coming. Are you already have breakfast?come..eat with us." "I'm sir. thank you" "Appa, We are going now" I Peck on his cheek and drag San Hee out. "We're going Mr.Park" "Ne, becareful"

"yah! why you drag me out?! I'm not farewell properly to your dad" Sang Hee complaint. As always. I rolled my eyes and replied. "How many times you will complaint? It happens almost everyday. Seriously" He rolled his eyes to and start to driving. He's Hyun San Hee. My lovely best friend. We know each other since freshman because we've been choose as the best male and female freshman. Since that day, people thought that we are in relationship but that's not at all. I can feel nothing. He's so nice but I don't think I can have any feeling towards him. I feel something towards him but It's not something like love. I still don't know yet. His father is a doctor too but untill now He still hide his family. He really are an introvert person when it comes to his family.

~~

~at college~

"here we go" Sang Hee parked his car. and heading to class. "yah! San Hee, when will we visited the hospital?" Jojo asked. "tsk..tsk..look at that? How old are you?" Sang Hee teased Jojo. Jojo slaped his arm. "Just tell me" Jojo said. "yah! why you have to slap my arm?!" Sang Hee complaint while rubbed his left arm. Jojo glare at him. "Ara! The visiting schedule after lunch. Huh! how come people admired you?!" Sang Hee give her disgust look. "haha! take it or leave it young man" Jojo replied. stuck her tounge out and start to running. Leave Sang Hee behind. "yah! wait for me" Sang Hee shout

Sang Hee POV 

-BGM : Love of A Friend by U-KISS-

"aaahh..I full,haha" She said while tapping her stomach. She look so cute everytime she do that. Well, for me she will always cute. I fall for her at the first sight. Her dark brown hair. Natural red lips. Beautiful eyes. But I know she doesn't have the same feeling. All this time, I save it just for me. It's ok for me just become her best friend. I'm okay with this state as long as she stay single,keke "Sang Hee-ah, gaja! We can't be late" She wake me up from my daydreaming. "ne,gaja"

We visited hospital once in a week. It's a routine visit, part of curriculum. All we have to do are visited the hospital and helping the doctor and the nurse. Make daily report. It's already our 3rd years. Our college wants their student get used to with hospital atmosphere early on. I know Jojo's story. She's extremly amazing. If I were her, I bet I'll hate hospital for the entire life but she could manage her emotion and force herself to find out everything. Hmm..Jojo-ah, your mother must be proud.

~~

~at the hospital~

"yah! Jojo, slow down" Sang Hee called Jojo. "tsk..tsk..why you walked like an old man?!" Jojo shook her head. Sang Hee just glare at her. Jojo just stuck her tounge out again. 

"Annyeonghaseo, doctor" Jojo and Sang Hee greet the doctor. "Oh, you guys are already here. Good timing. Can you help me at children section?Time to blood pressure check up" The doctor asked them to do a routine control. "ne, we will do that" they replied.

Meanwhile

"yeoboseo?" 

"yah! Cheol Yong! are you really that busy?!"

"Appa, I'm a singer right now, singer. Of course I'm busy"

"Tsk..tsk..you just speaking in fast speed, you call yourself a singer?!"

"oh god! appa, it's called rap, Rap. Aahh..jinjja"

"I don't care! you have to meet Park and his daughter this weekend!"

"mwo?appa. I have a busy schedule. After all, it's my manager who set up everything."

"okay, let me talk to your manager. where's he?"

"Araaaaa..I'll talk to him" 

"Good, If you didn't come this weekend, I'll dropped you from the list of my heirs"

"Mwo?! appa, why you..yeoboseo?Appa?!" "Mwoya?why he hung up?! I'm not finished talking. Who's this Mr. Park and his daughter?! Why I have to meet them?! He is his bestfriend, not mine! Aaaarrgghhh!! Frustrating" Mir talking while heading to his manager to talking about his schedule this weekend.

 

My very first chapter to this story. I hope You guys like it. Thank you so much for subcribe this story. Hope You guys like it ^^ Comment please ^^.