Hate At The First Sight

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

Jojo POV

Finally! It's friday! Yay! No class in friday. Hmm..what should I do today? Ahh..right, I have to meet Mr. Bang and his family tomorrow. What should I wear? Let see what we got here..Hmm.. "Unnie!" "Yah! Ah Jung-ah you surprise me!" "keke" 

She's Ah Jung, she's my junior in college. She's fashion design student and also my neighbor. Her house next my house. Just like me, she's the only one child. So that's why we so close. For me, she's more than bestfriend. She's my sister ^^

"What's up?why are you here?" I asked. "Ani, I just wanna to visit you..since it" "Yah..just tell me" "kekeke,unnie..you're free right?accompany me unnie,keke" "Uh?where?" "to KBS studio,hehe" "Mwo?! Why don't you asked your friends, you know I don't give a damn with those idols" I don't really give attention about idol these days since they are so many. All I know just Super Junior and DBSK,keke 

"heeeh,unnie. I'll have my very first assigment as fashion designer,keke" "Omo, jinjja? chuga-eo. But why KBS studio?" "Hehe,gomawo. I have to help MBLAQ wardrobe coordinator and they have schedule on KBS today, you know ,for music bank." "hhmmpph..well,since it's your first assigment, Gaja!" "Yay! thanks unnie!"

I decided to wear my dark blue casual dress and flat shoes, Me and Ah Jung went to KBS studio

  

 

~at KBS studio~

After parked my car, I can see a lot of fans gather. "Whoah! what the hell is happend here?don't they have anything else to do?" "haha,unnie, they are fans. Ofcourse they will gather when their Idol perform" I just nodded my head because I was stunned with their efforts. I can see one of them bought big posters, black baloons and many more. But when I'm watching all of them, Ah Jung drag me. We enter the building through another door with the fans and heading to waiting room.

~~

Jojo and Ah Jung quickly heading to MBLAQ waiting room. MBLAQ member still not there, they are out to have their lunch.

"Annyeonghaseo Unnie, I'm Ah Jung. I'll be your assitant today. Sorry if I'm late" Ah Jung greet the coordinator. 

"Oh, Annyeonghaseo, nope, you're not late. MBLAQ still have their lunch and you're?" The coordinator look at Jojo

"Ah, anneyonghaseo. I'm Jojo, I came here just to accompany her" Jojo explain.

"Ooo.I see. Okay, nice to meet you teo. Well, Jojo. You can sit down here while you waiting for Ah Jung." The coodinator give her a chair and invite her to sit. "Ne, gamsahaminda" Jojo thank her. Suddenly they heard voices from the other side of that room. Apparently, MBLAQ already back from their lunch but Mir isn't back yet.

"aaahh..I'm so full" Seungho said while tapping his tummy ^^

"Annyeonghaseo" Joon and G.O greet the crew.

"Great, you guys are already here. Let me introduce you to my assistant today. Here's Ah Jung. She will help you today" The coordinator introduce Ah Jung to MBLAQ member. Ah jung smile and bow to them. "Oh, what about her?" G.O point at Jojo who just stand up and give them a confuse look. "Oh, she's my friend" Ah Jung grab Jojo's wrist and introduce her to MBLAQ members. Suddenly, all MBLAQ member standing in front Jojo and G.O offer his hand first. "Annyeonghaseo. I'm Jojo" Jojo shake their hand and smile awkwardly. She's surprise with their reaction.

"So, you'll help us too?" G.O asking with hope. "No, I just accompany her" Jojo replied. "Aaahh" MBLAQ response in union. "Hey,where's Mir?" The coordinator asked because she couldn't find Mir. "He's talking to the manager, talking about the schedule. I guess" Seungho replied. "ok, we take care of him later. Ok ok! let's go prepare guys. Make up stand by" The coodinator order them to get ready. MBLAQ member smile and waved to Jojo. Jojo waved back but still with awkward smile. Ah Jung looked and grin at her, Jojo glare at her. Because the room is kinda full, Jojo decided to get out and breath some frsh air but when she close the door and turn around. she bumped to someone. and the someone is the one and only Mir

-BGM : Beautiful by MBLAQ-

"Aww, sorry" Jojo said while rubbed her right shoulder. Mir looked at her from top to toe before stop at her eyes. Jojo confuse but also get irritated with Mir's behavior. "I already said sorry" Jojo said while raised her eyebrows. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Mir replied but his eyes begin to move again. He looked confuse. "And you are?cih, excuse me" Jojo getting upset and about to leave. "wait, okay. I understand" Mir stopped her and suddenly take her wrist and open her palm. He signed her palm. Jojo too surpirse with his act. a bit open and she look at him in disbelief. "okay, you can go now" Mir let go her hand. "Yah! what are you doing?!" Jojo pissed off. Mir startled with her reaction. "Mwoya?! then what are you doing here?why you got out from my waiting room?!" Mir annoyed. "Just because I got out from your room you think that I'm your fan?!" Jojo replied while putting her signed palm in front of Mir face. Mir take aback and frowned. "then what are you doing here?oh! are you spying me?hyung! someone is here!" Mir continued,he shout to call his hyungs. Jojo sigh in dibelief. She bite her bottom lip. "God's sake! What the hell is wrong with your mind?! Spy?! Really?! Unbelieveable! How come someone like you have fans?!! aarrgghh!" Jojo explode. She give Mir a dead glare and then leave him. Mir standing still there,watching her walking away. he pout and frowned and get into the waiting room.

"What the hell was that?!! Who the hell he think he is?!! He made my hand dirty! Aarrgghh!! It's permanent marker! Damn you Mir!!" Jojo explode in bathroom while washing her hand. She getting out from the studio and waiting in the parked zonw. She texted Ah Jung so she won't looking for her.

To : Ah Jung

Ah jung-ah, I'll wait in the car. I can't stand anymore. oh, If you met that guy name Mir, you should pierced him with your neddle or stabbed him with you scissor

From : Ah jung

Mwo?! What's wrong unnie?! are you okay?

To : Ah Jung

Long story, I'll tell you later

From : Ah Jung

ooh..okay. but unnie don't you wanna to watch their perform?keke ^^

Jojo just sigh in disbelief when she read Ah Jung's text.

 

 

Oopps! hate at the first sight. What about their next meeting then?keke ^^ the 2nd chapter. Hope you guys like it. Comment please and thank you ^^