Puzzle...

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

Guys..I'm gonna change the way I type start with this chapter. I hope you'll like it ^^

Italic words = daydreaming or thought

italic words = phone conversation

italic words = text messages

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR. WRONG TYPING. WRONG SPELLING ^^

===========================================================================================================

 

Mir and Nicole were joking around when Jojo out from restroom. Mir was tapping Nicole's head. "Cheol Yong?" "Jojo?" Mir froze. "Oh" Nicole a bit bowed and smile to Jojo. Jojo doing the same.

"Jojo..I.." "Hey..I'm here to congrats you" Jojo a bit smile. "Well, I have to go. Nice to meet you" Nicole smile to Jojo and waved to Mirn then leaving. "Jojo..I can.."  "Hey..it's okay. You don't have to explain. Come on, everybody waiting for you" "But..I..okay" Mir following Jojo with head down.

"What's wrong with me?why I don't like to see him close with another girl like that?" Jojo sigh. "Jojo" Mir grab Jojo's wrist. "Uh?" Jojo stop then turned her body to Mir. "We need to talk" Mir said in serious tone.

"Uhm?talking about what?" Jojo frowned. "We have to clear everything" Mir release his grip. "Hmm..I can understand that" Jojo nod with smile. "Uh?you do?" "Yes..with your personality, I'm not surprised if you have a lot of friends" "Yes!that's right! Me and Nicole are friends. just friend!" Mir smile widely.

"So, everyting is clear now?" "Yes!" Mir grinned. "Okay, let's go" Jojo start to walking again. Mir happily tailed her. "Oh! that's her" G.O said as soon as Jojo arrived.

"Waah..the couple is back" G.O teased. Jojo hung her head. She blushed. "Woaah!! Nice cake!" Mir heading to the cake. "Your girlfriend bought that" Joon wriggled his eyebrows.

"Jinjja?waaah..thank you Jojo" Mir unconciously hug Jojo. "WAAAAAA!!!" The hyeong reacted. Mir surprised. He quickly released his hug. Jojo hung hear head lower. Hide her blushed cheeks.

"Yah..Cheol Yong, control yourself. You can't hugging in front of us..tsk" G.O teased. "That's right. Are you trying to show off?" Seungho shook. "Hyeong! stop teased me" Mir blushed. Joon and Thunder giggled.

"Oh" Jojo phone ringing. She rushed get out from the room and pick up the phone.

"Ne Sang Hee"

"Jojo-ah..where are you?"

"Uh?wae-eo?"

"Ani..today is my mother birthday and she invite you"

"Jinjja?whoah..okay"

"So you can come?great."

"Ne, your home?what time?"

"Yes, at 7.30 pm"

"Okay..see you" Jojo hung up. "Sang Hee?" Mir standing behind Jojo. "Omo!" Jojo rubbed her chest. "That's him,right?" "Yes" "Why he call you?" Mir a bit pout.

"He invite me to his mother birthday" "uh?When?today?" Mir raised his eyebrows. "Yes, 7.30 pm" "Uh?you wanna come?" Mir pounting his lower lip. "Sure, why not?" Jojo shrug.

"Hmm..okay" Mir nodding uninterested. "Hmm..you wanna come along?" "Uh?" Mir suprised. "Yeah..you guys know each other,right?" “I still have schedules” Mir shrug.

“Oh, ok” Jojo a bit smile. “But do you really have to come?” “Sure, she’s my best friend mother” “Ok” Mir sigh. “Well, I have to go, tell the others,ok?” “Ok” Mir nod. “See you” Jojo waved then leave.

“Tsk! Mwoya..why he has to invite her?! Cish!” Mir pout then get into the waiting room. “Uh? Where’s Jojo?” G.O poked his head over Mir’s shoulder. “Leave” Mir replied without looking at him. G.O looked at the other member. All of them are shrugging their shoulder.

= 07.30 pm. Hyun Family’s house =

Ting! Tong!

“Oh..Jojo. Come in!” Sang Hee open the door and smile widely. “Thank you” “Come on, the party about to start” Sang Hee hold her wrist and drag to the living room. The living room already full with his family.

“Annyeonghaseo” Jojo greet Mrs.Hyun. “Oh, you must be Jojo. Annyeonghaseo” “Ne. Happy birthday imonim” Jojo handed her a brown paper bag. “Oh? What is this? Thank you Jojo” Mrs.Hyun caressed her top. “You’re welcome” Jojo lightly bowed.

Jojo feel she’s been watching from distance. She turned her head and then her eyes meet a pair of eyes staring at her. It doesn’t look too old but definitely look tired. He stare at her intently, like he’s about to drill Jojo.

Jojo frowned but she doesn’t take her eyes from him. “Jojo” Sang Hee voice force her take her eyes from him. Sang Hee following her eyes direction then his eyes meet the same eyes. “Come on Jo, I’ll introduce you” Sang Hee put his arm around her shoulder then assisted her to those eyes.

“Introduce who?” Jojo stop. “My father” Sang Hee a bit smile. “Your father?” Jojo looked to those eyes. “Yes, come on” Sang Hee dragged her again. Jojo take a deep breath when they are getting close to him.

“Appa, this is Jojo” “Annyeonghaseo. Jojo imida” Jojo bowed to him. Again, he stare at Jojo intently before replied. “Hmm” He replied then walked away without looked at her.

Jojo raised her eyebrows and blinked her eyes to his back. “I’m sorry Jo but he usually so nice” “Hey, it’s ok” “He doesn’t like party, I guess that’s why act like that” “It’s ok, I can understand that” Jojo tapped Sang Hee shoulder.

“Thanks. Well, come on let’s try the food” “Yay! Come on but Sang Hee who’s your father name?” “Oh, Ki Jun. He’s name is Hyun Ki Jun” Sang Hee handed her a glass of coke. Jojo nod while sip her coke.

Jojo and Sang Hee drown into their conversation. She doesn’t realize that she’s being watched again. The same tired eyes stare at her. He’s clenching his fist when he saw Jojo laugh.

“That’s her. That must be her. It was five years ago but she still look the same. Why? Why she has to be my son best friend?! God! You know exactly what I’ve been through in the past years but why you bring her in front of me again?!” He clenching his jaw then turned his head quickly when he saw Jojo turned her head.

Jojo tilting her head when she saw that old man looking outside the window. “Uh? What are you looking at Jo?” “Your father really hates party, does he?” “Oh..yes, he doesn’t like crowd but my mom insist him join this party” Sang Hee replied with eyes locked to his father back.

Jojo nod while pressed her lips. Try to not to asking another question. During the party Jojo try to not to look at those eyes. Eyes that always followed her movement. She always standing backs him to prevent him drilling her with his eyes again.

“It’s getting late. I think I should going back home now” “Oh, ok. Come on” Sang Hee take her to his mother. After asking for leaving to Sang Hee mother, Jojo about to ask him to take her to meet his father but they couldn’t find him.

“Just say hello to him,ok?” Jojo open her car door. “Ok. Becareful Jo” Sang Hee closed the door. Jojo waved from her car then leaving. As soon as the party over, Sang Hee called by his father.

“I don’t like she being around you” “Uh? What do you mean appa?” “That girl, girl that you call your best friend. Stay away from her.” He said with icy face. “Mwo?! You mean Jojo? Why? She’s my best friend for 3 years. Why are you suddenly asked me to stay away from her?” Sang Hee clenched his jaw.

“Just obey me” He said without looking at his son then walked to his work room. He can hear his son cursed but he couldn’t mad at him. He knew that he’ll piss him off. He knew that his son love that girl but he knew that he can’t let his son close to her.

“I’m sorry Sang Hee but I can’t let you being around her. I can’t let you fall for her deeper when I knew she’s won’t be yours.” He stared blankly outside the window. “I can’t even look on her eyes.” He sigh then move to his table. He take a seat on his big black chair then open the drawer.

He took out a big brown envelope. He opened it with trembling hands. He closed his eyes tight before he take out some pieces of papers. He read those papers then he squeeze the edge of it when he begin to cry. “I’m sorry Josephine” he said between his sob.

Meanwhile, Jojo just arrived at her home. “I’m home” Jojo shouted after she closed the door. “Oh, how’s the party sweet heart” Mr.Park open his arms wide. “Great” Jojo snug into his arms.

“Really? You greet his parents properly?” “Of course. I’m a polite girl” Jojo slap his arm. “Haha..of course. You are my daughter” Mr.Park kiss her top. “But his father doesn’t like party” “Uh? Sang Hee father?” “Yes” Jojo nod in speed.

“Why?” “I don’t know” Jojo shrug. “But you greet him,right?” “Yes appa. I greet him. I even asked his name” Jojo chuckled. “You asked his name?” Mr.Park let out a chuckled too. “Yes, his name is Ki Jun. Hyun Ki Jun” Jojo said it while tilting her head. Try to remember.

“Ki Jun? Hyun Ki Jun?” Mr.Park erase smile from his face. He froze for seconds. “Appa, what happened?” Jojo shake his arm. “Uh? Yes” Mr.Park back to reality. “Do you know him appa?”

“Uh? No..just familiar name. Well, you better go to sleep” Mr.Park kissed her top. “Ok. Good night” Jojo replied it with a peck on his cheek. Mr.Park stared at Jojo until she disappeared behind the door. He let out a big sigh then going into his room.

Jojo just finished change her clothes into pajama when a text coming. “Oh! Cheol Yong?” Jojo smile widely when she read the sender name.

From : Cheol Yong

Jojo-ah, are you still at the party?

“Why he asked?” Jojo typed

To : Cheol Yong

No, I’m already home. Wae?

“He worried about me?” Jojo chuckled while climb up her bed.

From : Cheol Yong

Ani, I thought you still at the party. It’s getting late. I’m worried, keukeuekeu

“He really worried about me?” Jojo blushed while hug her teddy.

To : Cheol Yong

Keukeu, thank you Cheol Yong. You already back to the dorm?

From : Cheol Yong

Not yet. I still have recording schedule :(

“Uh? Hmm..he must be tired”

To : Cheol Yong

Well, good luck. Fighting ^^

From : Cheol Yong

Thank you ^^. You better go to sleep now, keukeukeu. Have a nice dream. Good night ^^

Jojo puffed her blushed cheeks while replied it.

To : Cheol Yong

You too. Good night ^^

“Bang Cheol Yong..why you” Jojo pinched her teddy arm. “Good night” Jojo kiss her teddy then she fall asleep few minutes later. Mr.Park came to her bedroom few minutes later. He carefully opened the door then smile when he saw Jojo sleeping soundly.

He carefully walked to her bed. He fixed her blanket then planted a kiss on her forehead. “Finally you met him” He caressed her top. He stare at Jojo for seconds then get out. He sigh after closed the door then walk to his room with a heavy steps.

He sit down on his bed and hung his head for seconds. He lifted his head then turned it into a white medium frame on the small table beside his bed. He take it then it.

“it’s been five years since you left me. As you can see, our daughter grew up well. She said she wanna be great doctor” He talked to the picture “Today she give me a big surprised” he let out a sad chuckled. “That man. He’s her best friend father. What a small world” His eyes begin teary.

“Finally she met him. What should I now? Should I prevent her to see her best friend again? Or should I tell her the truth?” His tears are falling to the glass of the frame. “We already miles away but why he has to appear again. As our daughter best friend father?” He let out another sad chuckled, make his tears falling again.

“What should I do Lily?” He wiped his tears on the frame before wiped tear on the frame. The next morning, he waken up by Jojo voice. “Appa, wake up” “Hmm” Mr.Park rubbed his eyes.

“Morning” “Morning dear” He lifted his body then sit down with Jojo standing beside him. “You not forget about today,right?” “How come I forget? Hmm, look like you already ready to go?” He look at Jojo from top to toe. “Sure, you better get ready now lazy man” Jojo pulled his arm.

“Lazy man?” He chuckled while get down from the bed. “Breakfast is ready, I’ll wait for you” Jojo smile then walk outside. “Happy birthday my wife” Mr.Park smile to the picture then prepared himself.

Jojo was watching the TV when her door bell ringing.

Ting! Tong!

“Uhm? Who is it?” Jojo walked to the front door. “Cheol Yong?” Jojo surprised. Mir grinned. “That..” Jojo pointing at his hands. Mir hold a bouquet of white lilies on his right hand while his left hand hold a box of cake.

“Hmm..this is for you” Mir look down on his hands. “For me?” “Yes, today is your mother birthday, right?” Mir a bit smile. “Oh, you know?” Jojo stunned. “Well, honestly..my mom who remember it but I” “Oh, Cheol Yong?” Mr.Park coming from behind.

“Annyeonghaseo aboeji” Mir bowed to him. “Come in” He put his arm around Mir shoulder then pulled him. Jojo moved aside so Mir can get in. Jojo stare at him with smile on her face while closed the door.

“Aboeji, this is for..” “Thank you Cheol Yong. So you wanna come with us?” “Uh? Can I?” “Sure” Mr.Park tapped his shoulder. Mir nod with wide smile. After they finish with their preparation, they are leaving.

They arrived after one hour of driving. Mir take a deep breath as soon as he get out from the car. “You aren’t afraid, are you?” Jojo . “Yah! I’m not afraid I just nervous” Mir puffed his cheeks. “Hahaha..come on, my mom will happy that you visiting her” Jojo hold his wrist and drag him.

Mr.Park shook his head with smile while walking behind them. Today is Jojo’s mother birthday and they visit her grave. “Eomma! Happy birthday!” Jojo excited. She kneeling beside her grave while clean her tombstone.

“Happy birthday dear, look who’s coming today” Mr.Park put crossed his arm around Mir. “Annyeonghaseo, Cheol Yong imida” Mir bowed to her grave. “He bought cake and your favorite flower eomma” Jojo put the flowers that Mir bought before.

“Happy birthday eomma-nim” Mir light the candles. They let the wind blow the candle. “Jagiya, what do you think about him? He’s a grown up man now” Mr.Park smile to the tombstone. Mir hung his head. Blushed.

“Jagiya, look at our daughter. She already wear a ring now” “Appa” Jojo slapped his arm. Jojo and Mir glances to each other. Mr.Park laughed. “Eomma, happy birthday” Jojo kiss her picture on tombstone. Mir look at the tombstone then look at Jojo.

Mr.Park kneeling beside his wife grave while caressed her picture with his thumb. Jojo stand up and stepped away. Mir saw her then following her.

“You leave him alone?” “Yes, I always give him time to talk to my mother” Jojo replied with eyes locked to her father from distances. “Hey, are you ok?” Mir hold Jojo shoulder.

“It’s not easy for him. I know it even he always look tough. It’s not easy for him” Jojo’s eyes begin teary. “Hey” Mir moved to in front of her then hold her arms.

“Today, I found him sleeping while hug my mother picture. I can see traces of his tears on his cheeks” Jojo cried. “Hey, it’s ok” Mir pulled her into his embrace. “I miss my mother” “I know, we all miss her” Mir tighten his hug while her back.

He let Jojo sobbing on his chest. “Hey, aboeji walk here. You don’t want him see you cry, right?” Mir released his hug. He pulled Jojo a bit. “You have to be strong for him” Mir wiped her tears with his thumbs.

“Thank you” A smile appears on her face. “Welcome” Mir her top. “So, you wanna stay here or going back home?” Mr.Park chuckled while walk passed them. “Appa!” Jojo chased him then hug his arm. Mir smile while walk behind them.

Jojo and Mir sit on the back seat. On their way home Jojo fall asleep. Her head almost hit the window but Mir catching her on the right time. He carefully put his arm around her shoulder. He leaned her head on his shoulder while his hand pulled her closer and hold her arm tight.

He stunned with a figure sleeping soundly beside him. He released her arm then caressed her head. He traces her nose figure with his index finger. After that he caressed her white cheek with his thumb. He stopped at her chin. He tipped up her chin.

He froze when he saw red plumed lips. He leaned closer and closer. He bit his bottom lip when their face only inches away. “Nononono, this not right” He lift his face. He shook while looking outside the window.

“Jojo..wake up dear” Mr.Park shake her arm slowly. She still sleeps on Mir’s embrace. “Hmm” Jojo rubbed her eyes while lift up her body. “We are home” Mr.Park said when Jojo fully wake up.

“Oh, ok” Jojo get out from the car. Mir followed behind her. “Jo, you owed thank you to Cheol Yong” “Uh?” Jojo turned her body to Mir. “I’m sure you make his shoulder tired” Mr.Park chuckled while get into the house.

“Uh? What are..oh! did I fall asleep on your shoulder?!” Jojo cupped . “Hehe..ne” Mir scratch his back head. “Omo, I’m sorry” Jojo caressed his shoulder.

“Hahaha..it’s ok Jo” Mir hold her wrist to stop her. Jojo pressed her lips and a bit smile. “Come on, let’s have lunch” Jojo about to pulled her hand but Mir tighten his grip.

Jojo look at Mir with frowned. “Jo.. can we talk?” “Uhm? Talk about what?” “About..” Mir released her hand then hung his head. “Uhm? What is it Cheol Yong?” Jojo leaned her face closer to him.

“I want to tell you that..” Mir lifted his head. His eyes wide open when he saw Jojo’s face already in front of his face. “Tell me what?” Jojo leaned closer. “I…” Mir bit his bottom lip. “Cheol Yong, what you wanna say?” Jojo leaned her face closer then tilting her head. Mir froze and stare at her lips.

“Hello..Chel Yong” Jojo waved in front of his face. Mir blinked his eyes. “What yoummph..” Jojo couldn’t finish her words because Mir lips touch her lips softly.

Jojo open her eyes wide open for seconds but then she closed it when Mir her lower lip softly. Mir hugged her waist and pulled her closer. Mir tilting his head to prevent their nose smash up.

Jojo wrap his neck with her arms to pull him closer. Mir tracing her lips with his tongue. He stopped on the middle. Wait for Jojo to give him the access. He’s going inside slowly when Jojo give him the access. He feel every inch inside her.

Mir just deepen his kiss but then “Jo..Cheol Yong! Come on! Lunch is ready!” Mr.Park shouted from the house. Jojo open her eyes then she pushed his chest. She cupped with eyes wide open.

“Jojo..I..I’m sorry. I don’t mean to..” “We better get in now” Jojo look away but Mir hold her hand. Jojo look at her hand then look at Mir. “I love you” Mir said.

====000====

 

Sorry for the late update guys.. i just got the idea,hehehe..

i hope you like this chapter ^^

Commeeeennnttt pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

THANK YOU <3333