The Old Love Coming Back?

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

"it's okay, you can join the show" Jojo said when she finished with G.O. "Cheol Yong, come here. It's your turn" G.O drag Mir to sit down in front of Jojo. Jojo try to looked calm but she couldn't hide her awkwardness. She suddenly can't use the blood pressure cuff properly. "Need my help?" Sang Hee said while put his hand on Jojo's shoulder. 

"What the hell is he doing?!" Mir thought while locking his eyes to Sang Hee. "Oh,it's okay. I can do this" Jojo looked up and smile to Sang Hee. "Yes,she can do it" Mir said, eyes still on Sang Hee. Sang Hee and Mir looked each other for seconds. People on the tend only stare at them. Jojo realize it. "Okay, try to inhale Cheol..uh,Mir" Jojo break the silent. Mir follow Jojo's order. Sang Hee clench his jaw then going out. Mir smile secretly. "Okay, we are done. You can join the show" Jojo said while release the blood pressure cuff from Mir's arm. "What are you doing here?" Mir asked while watching Jojo release it from his arm. "This is my university and I'm the medical student here" Jojo replied but didn't look at Mir. "Who's he?" Mir asked. Jojo looked at Mir. She a bit surprised with his question. "Uh?he's my best friend" Jojo stand up. "Best friend??but you two looked pretty close" Mir stand up too. "That's why I call him best friend, because we are close" Jojo rolled her eyes. "How long you guys know each other?" Mir following Jojo who heading to th exit. She stop then looked at Mir with disbelief. "Yah! what happened to you?Why you suddenly become fussy like this?" Jojo annoyed then leaving. "Yah! Jojo" "Eehh..you're jealous,right?" G.O stop Mir and . "Uh?what are you talking about hyung?" Mir walk away from him. "Yah..Cheol Yong" G.O chuckled.

"Welcome to Dream Team!!! We are in the Seoul University now. Wohooooo!!" The MC start the show. The show finally begin. MBLAQ start to doing all of the challenges. Jojo and Sang Hee watching from distance. "So, you have something to tell me?" Sang Hee said while stare at Mir who doing a challenge. "Uh?what are you talking about?" Jojo pretend. Sang Hee turned his head to her. They are standing side by side. Jojo sigh before replied him. "He's my childhood friend. We know each other since..we were born,I guess" Jojo replied. "Oh! your childhood friend?" Sang Hee surprised. "His father is my father best friend" Jojo nodded. "but you never tell me if you're MBLAQ member friend" Sang Hee folded his arms but eyes locked to Mir. "We just met after years, Well, you know. I moved to Canada and when I come back here, he's busy with his schedule while I busy with my study so we just meet now" Jojo explain. "Well, that mean you really close with him" Sang Hee looked at Jojo. "When we were kids..crap!" Jojo suddenly running. She saw Mir falling and G.O waved to her. Give a sign that Mir need her. 

"What happened?" Jojo said as soon as she get there. "I think he hurt his wrist when he felt" G.O explain. "Jojo..it's hurt!!" Mir winced in pain while holding his wrist. "here,let me check it" Jojo carefully take his wrist. "Hmmphh..it doesn't that bad. Come on" Jojo hold Mir arm and help him stand up. "You think he can finished the show?" A crew asked. "Hmm..I don't think so. His wrist is swelling." Jojo replied then slowly assist Mir to the medical tend. She still hodl his arm. Some fans looked at that and begin screaming. Jojo sigh and close her eyes for seconds when she heard screaming fans. "Sorry" Mir break the silent. Jojo surprised. She stare at him for seconds. "It's okay. You're an idol" She break her stare. "Omo! that's Mir oppa girlfriend!" suddenly a fan scream. All fans suddenly looked at them. "Mir oppa, are you really dating?!" the fan shout. They begin to pulled the crew who try to block them. "Omo! what are they doing?"Jojo shocked but before she find out what is happening, Mir take hand and pulled her. He take her to running with him. "Cheol Yong..what are.." "Just follow me if you wanna safe" Mir looked back at Jojo then begin to running faster. Jojo surprised so she just following him. Mir take her out from the university. They are running for minutes. 

"Cheol Yong, stop. I think we already far enough" Jojo stop Mir. Hands on her kness, trying to catch her breath. "Oh..okay" Mir trying to catch his breath too. They looked each other then laughed. "Hahaha..this is insane" Jojo standing straight. "Agree, I never thought I'm gonna do this" Mir smile broadly. Jojo chuckled. "Okay, let find a place to sit and I'll check it" Jojo pointing at Mir wrist. "Okay, but where? we need a quiet place. People begin to stare at me" Mir looked right and left. "That's right" Jojo folded her arms. Thinking. "Oh, wait here. I'll be back" Jojo walking to a merchandise store. "Uh?where...okay" Mir replied but Jojo already disappears. After minutes, Jojo finally come back. "Yah..why you took it so long?" Mir pout. "Tsk..why you have to pout?wear this" Jojo give Mir a witch hat and a funny glasses with fake mustache, eyebrows and nose. "Yah! it will take more attentions" Mir take it off. "not if we wear it on the right place" Jojo replied. "Oh?right place?" Mir frowned. "But we have to go to the drugs store first. We need buy you a cream before your wrist getting worse" Jojo begin to walking. "Yah..wait for me" Mir following her. They walking for minutes then they found a drugs store. "Wait" Jojo get in. "Why she always told me to waiting" Mir rolled his eyes.

"Okay, let see" Jojo take Mir swollen wrist. She open the cream then slowly applying the cream to it. "Finished. You have to apply it two times a day,okay?" Jojo said when she finished then put the cream on Mir's pocket. "Hmm..thank you. It feel better" Mir replied. He a bit blushed. "Okay..let's go to the right place to wear that" Jojo grinned. "Uh?where?" Mir confused. "You'll see" Jojo stopped a taxi. They get into the taxi and arrived after 10 minutes. They arrived at an elementary school carnival. A lot of kids and adults wear funny costumes, animal or cartoon figure. "Whooaaah..how come you know this event?" Mir stunned when they arrived. "One of a doctor in the hospital told me if her son study here. And she invite me to come to see her son wearing a cute ultraman costume. Actually I wanna come here since morning but suddenly my sunbae ask me to help him" Jojo put on a blue witch hat. "Ooohh..uh?you wear that too?" Mir chuckled. "I'm pretty famous now. So,I think I need to disguise too" Jojo put a big funny red glasses. "Hahahaha..okay, let's disguise well" Mir put on his hat and glasses too.

They join the carnival. They trying everything. Throwing water ballons, playing darts, trying the foods. They enjoying theirself and nobody recognize them. "Oh, fortune-teller booth" Mir pointing at a dark blue booth. "Let's try it" Mir drag Jojo. "Uh?I'm not sure" Jojo trying to stop him. "Eeehh..we already here" Mir keep drag her. Sigh in defeat, Jojo following him. They get into the booth. It's a bit dark with some decorative lights on the side. "Welcome" The fortune teller greet them. "Thank you" Mir and Jojo take off their hat and glasses then sit down in front of her. "Hmm...destiny, soulmate isn't going anywhere. Even when times and distances separate, soulmates will always find their way back" She said while smile to Jojo and Mir. They surprised then blushed. "So, what do wanna know couple?" The fortune teller said. "Uh?we aren't couple" Jojo shook. "Soon" The fortune teller smile while tapping her hand. Jojo just hung her head and blushed, Mir cough, trying to look cool. 

"Okay, let's start. What you wanna know young man?" The fortune teller begin to shuffle her tarot card. "Future" Mir grinned. "Hmm..future?she's already here" The fortune teller smile to him. Mir blushed. "Okay, take three cards" She spread the cards. Mir take it. "Hmm..let see. You take,hmm..you doing great with your career. And the second card, you take..oh, you should becareful with your health young man but I see something here. I see a saviour here. Hmm..you really a lucky boy" She smile to Mir before take a glance at Jojo. "Uh?what do you mean?" Mir frowned. "You a bit reckless with your heatlh but someone in your life will take care of that. I think we know who" The fortune teller looked at Jojo. Jojo looked away, trying to hide her red cheek. "And the last card is..hmm..I knew it." The fortune teller smile to Mir. Mir just frowned. "You take a soulmate card. It mean your soulmate is coming" She continued. "Oh..o..okay" Mir trying to looked cool.

"What about you beautiful lady?" She smile to Jojo. "Uh?me?no thank you I don't" "Yah..we'll already here, just try it" Mir cut her. Jojo glare at him then take the cards. "Three cards?" Jojo asked while her eyes exploring the cards. The fortune teller nodded. "Hmm..interesting" The fortune teller read Jojo's card. "Uh?what is it?" Mir curious. Jojo too. "Okay..the first card is soulmate card, definitely it's you young man" The Fortune teller replied but eyes still on Jojo's cards. Mir and Jojo blushed again. "An the second and the last card related to each other" She continued. "Related?" Jojo asked. "Yes. I see your past in second card and some future in your last card" The fortune teller nodded but still locked her eyes to the cards. "I see you'll find the answer soon. I see you'll find it from someone around you. Someone closed to you. Hmm..it's complicated. I see a woman and a kid" The fortune teller stare at Jojo's eyes deeply "A woman and a kid??" Jojo confused. "Hmm..I'm not sure. I see a woman and a kid in your past" She replied. Jojo froze for seconds. She stare blankly. Mir begin to worry. "Okay, thank you" Mir bowed then take Jojo's hand and pulled her out. Jojo wake up from her thought then smile and bowed to the fortune teller. "Never denied it guys. You'll hear the bell soon" The fortune teller stop them. They just smile awkwardly to her then get out.

"A woman from my past?mom?" Jojo mumbled while walking. Mir stare at her. They didn't realize if they are walking with hand in hand. "It's okay, she said she's not sure. Don't over think about it" Mir try to comfort her. "Uh?you heard?" Jojo surprised. "Hmm..I'm not deaf Jojo" Mir rolled his eyes. "Someone closed to me?" Jojo continued. "Yah! stop it, let's eat. I'm hungry" Mir pout. "Mwo?you just eat 4 fishsticks, you still hungry?" Jojo annoyed. "Yah! I'm a man. 4 fishsticks aren't enough" Mir tappend his chest. Jojo put digust face. "Fine, what you wanna eat?" Jojo glare at him. "Kimchi friend rice" Mir grinned. "okay gaja" They begin to walking again still with holding hands. After finished eating they watching the carnival. They forget about the time until Mir's phone ringing. "Uh?Seungho hyeong?" Mir said before pick up the phone.

"Ne,hyeong?" Mir pick up

"Yah! Cheol Yong?! where are you?!"

"Uh?I'm at.."

"Come back here soon!" 

"Ne..hyeong" Seungho hung up before Mir finished.

"Tsk..his temper really" Mir talked to his phone. "Who?" Jojo asked. "Yang Leader" Mir replied. Jojo nodded. "We have to going back" Mir continued. "Okay, let's call the taxi" Jojo walking to find taxi. Mir is about to following her but a little girl with a butterfly costume stop him. "Oppa, give it to girlfriend. She's beautiful" The little girl handed Mir a single red rose. "Uh?but she's not.."Mir take the rose. "Don't forget give it to her."She smile then running away. "Come on,the taxi is here, uh?a rose?where you get that?" Jojo apprear. "Oh..a little girl give it to me. She want me to give it to you" Mir give the rose to Jojo. He looked away, hiding his blushed face. "Uh?thank you" Jojo hung her head, also trying to hide her red cheeks. They silent for seconds. "Come on" Jojo break the silent. Mir nodded then following her. They are arrived at the university after 10 minutes. 

"You better get in first. I don't think going inside together is a great idea" Jojo suggest. They are at the back gate now. "Aaahh..that's right." Mir nodded then start to walking. "Ah, Jojo..hmm..thank you very much for today. I had fun and don't overthink about what the fortune teller said" Mir said. "Uh?okay" Jojo surprised with his words. She blushed. Mir smile to her then going inside.

"Jojo" A voice call Jojo. "Oh..Sang Hee" Jojo waved to him. "Yah..where have you been?" Sang Hee walking closer to her. "Oh..I was" "She was with me" Mir cut her. Sang Hee and Mir looked each other intently.

 

 

comment please ^^