Scandal???!!!!

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

"I'm sorry" he type it then erase it again. Type it and erase it again. He repeat it over and over again. "Oh! Cheol Yong you already home" Seungho voice surprised him. He accidentally press send. "Hyeong,why you surprised me?!" Mir pout then get into his room. "What's wrong with him?" G.O confused. Seungho just shrug. 

"huaaaaaaa!! eotteohge?!!!! I send it!!" Mir getting panic. 

~at Jojo's room~

*beep beep* "Hmm..who is it?" Jojo wiped her tears and take her phone. 

From : 0104460558

"I'm sorry"

"uh?who is it?" Jojo confused. She's laying on the bed and stare at her phone. "Could it be him?but how he get..aah,that's right must be from my dad." Jojo said, still staring at her phone. "Hmm..it wasn't his fault after all. I'm sure he had no idea about that. Eomma..what should I do?should I text him back??Hmmmpphh.." Jojo just stare at her phone until she fall asleep. Meanwhile at MBLAQ's dorm. "Why she didn't reply my text?she still mad at me?but I didn't do it on purpose..aissshh! she really has bad temper" Mir mumbled while laying on his bed and staring at his phone. "Tsk..she really.." "Wae-eo Cheol Yong?why you talking to yourself?" Joon appears. "Uh?ani.." Mir turned his body, backs Joon. He sigh and look at his phone before fall asleep.

~the next morning~

"Yah!! Cheol Yong! wake up!!" G.O wake him up brutally. "Mmmm?" Mir eyes still half open. "Wake up! ppalli!" G.O shake Mir body. "Wae-eo hyung?" Mir finally wake up. He rubbed his eyes and lazily stand up from his bed. "Come on, explain to us" G.O drag him. In the living room, all member already gather and stare at them when they coming. "That's him" Joon said. "Yah! Bang Cheol Yong..explain to us" Seungho said while turned his laptop to Mir who already join them on the couch. "Explain what?it's still moring." Mir still rubbed his eyes but trying to look at the laptop.

BREAKING NEWS : MBLAQ MAGNAE MIR SPOTTED DATING??

An online entertaiment news put that as their headline along side his picture with Jojo at amusement park. Mir eyes wide open and jaw dropped when he read that. He froze. "explain to us, that's Jojo,right?" G.O voice wake him up. "Uh? I.." Mir confused. "Tsk..tsk..you said you don't know her but you going out with her" Seungho added. "Eeh..Cheol Yong, what exactly happened here?" Cheondung said. "I don't know!!!" Mir running his bedroom. "Yah! Cheol Yong!" Joon shout. "What we have supposed to do now?" Seungho asked while looked at the others. "I think we should talked to the manager" G.O suggest. "Eomma!!! what I have supposed to do?!!! Arrgghhhh!!! I shouldn't agree to going out with her!!!huaaa!!!" Mir panic. He jumping around his room.

Jojo POV

hmm..what time is it? hmm..what it 7.00 am already?!! Omo! I'm gonna be late. ugh! it's because of him! if he..aarrrgghh!! Ppalli Jojo!1 I rushed to the bathroom and prepared to the university. I have a morning class today. It's start at 8.30 am and the professor is kinda..so, I rushed to take my book and going out. "Morning honey" My dad greet me. "morning" I join him at the dining room. "Hmm..are you" he said. "I'm fine dad." I cut him and smile I know he must be wanna talk about last night. I bet Cheol Yong already told him what hapenned yesterday. He just sigh then smile to me. Hmm..I'm sure he understand if I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I finished my breakfast in quick mode. Then kiss his cheek and drive to university. Crap! I should tell Sang Hee if I'm going by myself. I better call him now. So I put my earphone on and call him

"Ne,Jojo..wae-eo?I'm already out from my house"

"Aah..Sang Hee, I'm going by myself today. No need to pick me up"

"Uh?wae-eo?okay,becareful. see you"

"Ne..see you" I hung up the phone.

Thanks god no traffic today so I'm not late. I still have 10 minutes before the class start. I saw Sang Hee already waiting for me on the parking zone. He waved at me when he saw my car. "Annyeong" I said after parked my car and walking closer to him. "Morning" He smile. "So, what happened?" He asked. "Uh?what do you mean?" I don't get it. "Well, if drive alone, you must be late" He replied while put his hands on pocket. "Hehe..yeah.." He really understand my habits,hehe. So, me and him walking to the class. But something is wrong today. Why other students stare at us or me to be exact. Isn't the first time we walked together like this. Something wrong with my dress?hmm..I don't think so. "Something wrong with my face?" I asked Sang Hee. The way they looked at me really annoyed me. "Uh?nothing is wrong?why you suddenly asking?" He replied with frowned. "Hmm..don't you see it??I feel like all eyes on me" I explain. "Hmm..that's right. But I don't think is wrong with your dress or your face" He replied then looking around. Aaissshh..what the hell is going on?! 

Finally after 2 session it's lunch time. Arrgghh!! i really need to eat. even in the class I can see some girls talking about me from a distance. Ugh! really distress me! "What do you wanna eat?" Sang Hee asked. We are already in cafetaria now. "Mmm..I think I want something spicy" I replied while looking around. Damn it! what happened with students in this place why they still looking at me?! "Are you sure everything okay Jo?because your face doesn't look good" Sang Hee looked worried at me. "I'm fine. I think I'll have spicy ramyun. I'll waiting for you there" I pointing to an empty table. He nodded.

~~~~

"Here we go" Sang Hee brought Jojo ramyun and kimbap for himself. "hmm..smells good" Jojo smell it then eat it. She was enjoying her ramyun and have a fun conversation with Sang Hee until she heard her junior said her name. They are sitting behind her. They were exctied and didn't realize Jojo sit behind them and hear their conversation. "Whoaah..that's really Josephine sunbae-nim. I thought she's dating Sang Hee sunbae-nim" First girl said. Jojo suddenly sit down straight when she hear that. Sang Hee looked at them with frowned. "I know she's beautiful but how come she's dating 2 men?seriously" The 2nd girl added. Jojo eyes wide open when she hear that. She's getting upset. "I thought she's a good girl" The 3rd girl said. Jojo couldn't control her anger anymore. She stand up and walking to them. "Jojo..where are you..just" Sang Hee trying to stop her but she already on the girls table.

"Yah! what are talking about?!" Jojo annoyed. "Omo..sunbae-nim we.." The 3rd girl surprised. "What are guys talking about huh?! I'm dating who?!" Jojo scold them. "Ani..we really sorry" The 1st girl apologize. "Listen if you guys don't.." Jojo stopped when she saw their ipad. They were open the same website with MBLAQ. Jojo's eyes wide open then take the ipad. "What the hell.." Jojo said. She give it back their ipad then leave them. "Sang Hee I don't feeling good. I'm going home first, bye" Jojo take her bag and book then leaving in a rush. He face turned into red because of her anger.

"So,that's why people stare at me since morning?!!" Jojo talked to herself while walking to her car

"Jojo! wait" Sang Hee shout but Jojo ignore her. "What's going on?" Sang Hee mumbled. He walking to the girls table. "Sunbae-nim we..' The 2nd girl said. "It's okay..may I?" Sang Hee pointing to their ipad. She give it to him. Sng Hee surprised then clench his jaw when he read that news. "Thank you" Sang Hee return their ipad and leaving.  "Mir..She know MBLAQ member?they are really dating?but he was hold her hand" Sang unconciusly clench his hands. 

~at MBLAQ practice room~

Every staff immediately interrogation Mir about his scandal with Jojo. "Omo, our magnae have a girlfriend now" A male staff "Ani hyung.." Mir trying to explain but another female staff cut him. "She's beautiful Mir-eu..what's her name?" she said.. "Noona..she" "Hey..stop it," His brother in law who also CEO of J.Tunes interrupt. "She's his childhood friend. They just enjoying their time. they just meet after years" He explain. Mir nodded in speed. "But it's already in public hyeong, what you gonna do?" Seungho asked. "I'll take care of it" He replied. "Cheol Yong, let talked" Mir following him to his office. "Cheol Yong-ah, I know you just meet Jojo after years but you should becareful. Fans reactions are crazy" He said after Mir closed the door. "But hyeong she's the one who asked me to go there" Mir said in defense. "I know but you even wear some colour clothes. Eventhough we released an official statement if you're not dating, it's hard to convinced people" He shook. Mir just sigh. "I'm sorry hyeong. I'll be more careful next time" Mir said while hung his head. 

"It's okay..we'll try to calm the situation. About that. Hmm..I think we should keep it secret" He said. "Uh?secret?what do you mean hyeong?" Mir frowned. "your engagemet ofcourse" He raised his eyebrows. "Mwo??hyeong what are you talking about?who's gonna engaged?hissshh" Mir pout then leave his brother in law office. His brother in law just chuckled. "Really frustrating!!" Mir ruffled his hair when he get out. "Yah! Cheol Yong. What exactly happened?tell us" G.O drag him to the practice room. No one is there, only MBLAQ member. Mir sigh in defeat then sit down and explain to them. Mir sit down while folding legs. The others sit down in front of him with full of anticipations on their eyes. Mir sigh before he start. 

"As you guys know..she's Jojo and she's my childhood friend" Mir start. "Really?but why you went to the amusement park with her?you were going out dating,right?" Joon blurt. The others nodded when they hear that. "Ciisshh..I'm not. We just playing" Mir explain. "Ehh..you holding her hand" G.O said. "Mwo??who?I just hold her wrist not holding her hand" Mir pout. "Haaaaaaa" MBLAQ said in union while pointing at Mir. "Tsk..listen brother, we like her. She's beautiful but you have to intorduce your girlfriend to your hyeong properly." Seungho sadi while put his hand on Mir shoulder. "Mwo?hyeong,she.." "Okay..let start, we have a show tomorrow" Mir trying to explain but the choreographer coming and cut him. All he can do just sigh and begin to practice.

~at Jojo home~

"This is insane!!!!" Jojo shout to her laptop. She's laying on her bed and trying to find out what exactly happened. She open more than 3 website and all of them put her picture with Mir as their headline. "What should I do know?" Jojo make a crying face. "Eonni!!!!" Ah Jung shout while running to Jojo's bedroom. "Ugh! what again" Jojo take the pillow and cover her face. "Eonniiiiii...tell me..ppalli.." Ah jung shake her body. Jojo take the pillow then glare at Ah Jung. Ah Jung narrowing her eyes. "Tsk..nothing is happened" Jojo replied then cover her face again. "So, you already know him before we met him at KBS?" Ah Jung sit beside her. Jojo remove the pillow then sigh. "He's my childhood friend. I know him since..I was born..I guess" Jojo sit down. "Omo! he's that little boy? the boy who give you the teddy bear?" Ah Jung surprised. Jojo nodded. "Whooaah..daebak" Ah Jung eyes wide open. "What?" Jojo raised her eyebrows. "Hmmm..now you have to becareful when you go out eonni" Ah Jung put her hand on Jojo shoulder. "Why?" Jojo asked. "Well, he's an idol. Beware with the fans ofcourse" Ah Jung replied. Jojo just sigh. "oh..eonni, you'll coming tomorrow,right?"Ah Jung stand up. "Uh?aaahh..you mean that show?" Jojo replied. "you'll be part of the medical team,right?" Ah Jung asked. "Hmm..what can I do?our university will hold that" Jojo stand up. "Errrr...eonni..do you know who's the guest star?" Ah Jung moving to the door. "Aah..about that. I don't know. I'm going home early today, you know who?"Jojo replied. "Hmm..the guest star is.."Ah Jung already outside Jojo's room. "who?"Jojo frowned. "Your boyfirend group,MBLAQ" Ah Jung running. "Yah!! MBLAQ?really?arrrgghhh!!" Jojo said while chasing Ah Jung. 

~the next day~

"Okay..come on we can't be late" MBLAQ manager said while checking on their luggage. "Ne" MBLAQ replied in union. They are in their van now, heading to the Seoul University to record Dream Team show. "Are you ready Cheol Yong?" G.O teased Mir. "It just for fun, ofcourse I'm ready" Mir put cocky face. "Eeehh..I'm not talking about the Dream Team challenge, I'm talking about your scandal,hahaha. You'll meet the fans today." G.O laughed out loud following by the others. Mir just pout then looking away. After 15 minutes of driving, they arrived at Seoul University. MBLAQ fans already there. They all cheering on them when they arrived. "Mir oppa!! I don't like her!!" A fan shout when Mir get put from the car. Mir just give her awkward smile. The other fan shout "I bless you with her oppa!" Mir just sigh then quickly heading to the MBLAQ tend.

"I thought you won't coming" Sang Hee talked to Jojo. They are watching MBLAQ coming from distance. "What can I do?It's my responsibility" Jojo shrug. "Come on guys, we have to do medical check up to them before the show start" Their senior said. "Ne sunbae-nim" Sang Hee and Jojo said in union then following him. "Annyeonghaseo" They greet MBLAQ when they get in to MBLAQ tend. Their senior and Sang Hee get in first, Jojo standing behind them. Hesitate to get in. "Ne, annyeonghaseo. You are the medical team?" MBLAQ manager replied. MBLAQ member bowed to them. "Yes, we are here to do medical check up" Sang Hee replied. "Okay, I think we can start now. Come on guys" The manager said. MBLAQ stand by, waiting for their turn. "Uh?where's she?" The senior asked because he couldn't find Jojo. He already sit down and ready to check on Joon. "Wait, I'll call her" Sang Hee stand up and get out from the tend to call Jojo.

"Yah..what are you doing here?Come on" Sang Hee drag Jojo. Jojo fight a bit but then she sigh in defeat and get into the tend. Mir eyes wide open when he saw Jojo. "Oh! Jojo?" G.O said. Jojo just slightly bowed with awkward smile to him. "Oh..Cheol Yong,why you didn't tell us if Jojo is here too" Seungho said. "I..I..don't..know if she.." Mir replied, he a bit blushed. Jojo get ready with the blood pressure cuff. She sit down beside Sang Hee.  "It's okay..come on, it's your turn G.O" The manager said. G.O choose to sit down in front of Jojo. They are checking G.O, Joon and Seungho now. Cheondung and Mir still waiting for their turn. "It's okay, you can join the show" Jojo said when she finished with G.O. "Cheol Yong,come here, it's your turn" G.O drag Mir to sit down in front of Jojo. Mir can't fight him. So he just sigh and sit down in front of Jojo. Jojo try to looked calm but she couldn't hide her awkwardness. She suddenly can't use the blood pressure cuff properly. "Need my help?" Sang Hee said while put his hand on Jojo's shoulder. 

"What the hell is he doing?!" Mir said while locked his eyes to Sang Hee.

 

 

 

sorry for the late update T.T