Bitter and Sweet

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

It's already 10.30 pm now, Jojo can't sleep. She is staring at her phone. "why you didn't call me again?why you let me down?" Jojo almost cry. She hug her teddy tighter. When she about to close her eyes, suddenly the door bell is ringing. "Uh?who's coming? It's already 10.30 pm" Jojo get out from her bedroom and walking to the front door. Her eyes wide open when she open the door. 

"Cheol Yong?! What are you doing here?" Jojo surprised. "Jojo, we have to talk." Mir replied while holding a jewelry box on his hand. "Uh?it's already 10.30 pm, we can talk tomorrow you better going home now" Jojo replied and about to close the door but suddenly Mr.Park coming. "Who is it Jo?" Mr.Park asked. "Oh! Cheol Yong..what happened?" Mr.Park continued. "Annyeonghaseo, sorry if I coming late at night" Mir bowed. "It's okay, come in" Mr.Park put his hand on Mir's back and invite him in. "Thank you" Mir going inside. Jojo sigh and and close her eyes for seconds before close the door. "What happened Cheol Yong?" Mr.Park invite him to sit down. "Hmm..I need to talk to Jojo" Mir smile. "Hmm?talk to Jojo?Okay" Mr.Park saw the jewelry box. "I'll leave you two but you better stay over, it's already night." Mr.Park smile. "It's okay abeoji. I'll going back home when I'm finished" Mir replied. Jojo surprised with her father words. "Hey, it's okay. There's still empty bedroom, just stay. I'm insist" Mr.Park smile then leaving. Jojo and Mir look ecah other for seconds. "So, what is it?" Jojo sit down. "Jo, I can explain everything" Mir put the jewelry box on table. "If its about the statement, I can understand" Jojo looking at the box. "No..listen Jo, Isn't.." "Cheol Yong, I know you no longer the old Cheol Yong, You are an idol now. I can understand if you change your mind' Jojo cut him. "What?change my mind?!No..I don't. Jo, I still agree with this engagement. They said that to calm the situation. To calm the fans." "Cheol Yong are you sure about this?I mean..you know it's more complicated than we thought" Jojo replied. Mir sigh. "Listen, I don't wanna be your burden. I can talk to your father. I'm pretty sure he will understand this" Jojo continued. "Jo..you will never be my burden. We already agree about this,right?" Mir put his hand on Jojo's arm. Jojo stare at him for seconds.

"I think we need more time. We just met after years. You no longer the 5 years old Cheol Yong, so do I" Jojo smile. "Okay, it's late. you better go to sleep now. Come on" Jojo stand up. Mir sigh in defeat then following her. "Here's your room" Jojo the lamp. "Jo, I.." "Cheol Yong, I'm okay. I really understand your position. Okay, Good night" Jojo smile then leaving. Mir standing still. He's staring at Jojo until her disappears. Jojo rushed to her bedroom because she couldn't hold her tears again. She close the door then leaned on it. Tears are flowing like a river. "Why everything is so complicated?!" Jojo cried. She is walking to her bed. "What should I do?And why I'm crying like this?I wish you were here mom" Jojo talked to her mother picture. She's laying on her bed. She hug her teddy. "If we had just been nothing from the start" Jojo cried until falling asleep. 

~the next morning~

"Ugh..my head" Jojo feeling dizzy. "Hmm..thanks god no class today" Jojo wake up. She's standing on her bed now. When she about to stand up, she found the jewelry box and a note underneath it. Jojo sit down again and stare at it. She sigh then take the note.

Dear,Park Josephine ^^

You'll never be a burden for me. I'll give you time to get to know me as long as you want. I won't change my mind. Oh! you can wear this whenever you want. See you ^^

From, The 21 years old Bang Cheol Yong ^^

​Jojo chuckled when she read it but almost cry too. She take the box then open it. She take the ring. She stare at Mir name inside the ring. "Cheol Yong" Jojo whispered then holding the ring in her hand. "Morning" Mr.Park standing on the door. Jojo surprised. "Morning" She smile. "How's your sleep?" Mr.Park walking closer. "Good" Jojo smile. "Cheol Yong already back at 06.00 am, he said that he has schedule at 10.00 am" Mr.Park sit down next to Jojo. "Is everything okay?" Mr.Park caressed Jojo head. Jojo nodded and smile. "Hmm..my daughter is grown up now. May I?" Mr.Park asked for the ring. Jojo give it then sigh. "It's beautiful, Cheol Yong picked it?" Mr.Park put his hand around Jojo shoulder. Jojo nodded. "Oh..I have a story that I haven't tell you yet" Mr.Park smile while give the ring back. Jojo raised her eyebrows. "You remember when Cheol Yong give you that teddy?"Mr.Park begin. "Not really, why?" Jojo frowned. "After he give the teddy to me, he's running to your mother. He asked your mother to always send him the pictures of you and always remind you about him. So, your mother always send him the pictures of you until five years ago" Mr.Park caressed Jojo hair. "He's what?" Jojo's eyes begin teary. "Yes, his father told me that he always brag about you in front of his friends" Mr.Park chuckled. Jojo cried but she quickly wiped her tears. "Hmm..just trying to talked to him again" Mr.Park smile. "Appa" Jojo hug him. "Listen honey. I won't forced you about this arrange married. Take your time" Mr.Park kiss her top. Jojo hug him tighter. "It's okay.Come on, wash your face then eat your breakfast." Mr.Park release his hug then caressed Jojo head before leaving. "Bang Cheol Yong..you.." Jojo talking to the ring.  

After finished with breakfast, Jojo watching the television because she has no class today. She always switch the channel. Her mind fill up with Mir and her father words. Suddenly the door bell is ringing. "Hmm?who is it?" Jojo stand up and walking to the door. "Oh, Sang Hee?" Jojo smile. "Hey..I'm bored" Sang Hee stuck his tounge out. "So??"Jojo folded her arms. "Yah..let's go out with me. I'm bored" Sang Hee pout. "I'm not in mood" Jojo shook. "Uh?Come on" Sang Hee begging. "Tsk..fine, come in" Jojo invite him. Sang Hee smile then going inside. "Wait, I will change my clothes." Jojo walking to her bedroom. Sang Hee nodded then sit down. After 10 minutes, Jojo finished. "Come on" Jojo walking to the front door. Sang Hee smile and tailing her. "Where you wanna go?" Jojo locked the door. "Hmm..Kyung Hee Cyber University" Sang Hee standing beside his car. Waiting for Jojo. "Hmm..what are we doing there?" Jojo get into the car. "My high school friend invite me. He said that today is his university anniversary" Sang Hee get into the car. "Hmm..okay" Jojo nodded. "Gaja" Sang Hee start to drive. After 20 minutes of driving, they are arrived. This place is so crowded. A lot of people coming. "Jojo, let's find my friend first" Sang Hee said. "Are you sure you can find him?It' so crowded" Jojo exploring that place with her eyes. "I'll try to call him" Sang Hee take his phone and start to calling his friend. Jojo looking around while waiting for him. "He didn't pick up" Sang Hee shook. "Maybe he can't hear you" Jojo replied. "I think so" Sang Hee nodded. "A lot of fun things here, let looking around" Jojo grinned. Sang Hee smile then they begin to moving. Exploring that place. 

"Oh..let's take look that" Sang Hee pointed at Merchandise booth. Jojo nodded. They are heading to the booth. "Whooah, a lot of funny things" Sang Hee chuckled. Jojo smile. "Jojo, look at this" Sang Hee wear a funny glasses with a fake nose, eyebrows and mustache. Jojo surprised. She stare at Sang Hee. She suddenly remember Mir that day. He was wearing the same glasses. "Wae-eo?" Sang Hee confused. "You look weird" Jojo stuck her tounge out then leaving him. "Yah..did you call me weird?" Sang Hee take of the glasses then chasing her. 

On the other hand, "Hyeong I wanna pee" Mir talked to his manager. "Tsk..okay, you can go but wear this. A lot of people out there." He give Mir a black mask. "Ne, ppalli" Mir running. He's trying to hide his face and rushed to the toilet. On his way back to the waiting room he stopped by a girl. "Jojo?!! She's here?!!!" Mir looked at her from a distance. Jojo was standing there alone but when he wanna approach her, Sang Hee coming. Sang Hee pinched Jojo's cheek. They were joking around. Mir froze, he's clenching his hands. He standing there for minutes until Sang Hee and Jojo disappear. "Yah..Cheol Yong, what are you doing here?" The manager surprised him. "Oh..Ani, I thought I saw my friend" Mir replied. "Hmm..come on, we are about to start" They are heading to the waiting room.

"Oh, that's him!" Sang Hee poiting at his friend who is standing near the stage. "Gaja" Sang Hee exxcited. Jojo chuckled then following him. "Yah! you are here!" Sang Hee surprised his friend. "Omo! I thought you won't coming" They are hugging. "Oh, this is Jojo. Jo,this is Jongwoon" Sang Hee introduce Jojo. Jojo just smile and slighlty bowed. "Thank you for coming" Jongwoon smile. "Your welcome" Jojo smile. "Oh, you guys coming on the right time, the show is about to begin" Jongwoon excited. "Oh, there's a band?" Sang Hee asked. "Sure" Jongwoon  nodded. "Yah, she's beautiful. Single?" Jongwoon whispered. "Tsk, stay away from her" Sang Hee bite her bottom lip. "aahh..Ara" Jongwoon nodded. They are enjoy their converastion until the MC start the show. They are focused on the stage now. "Okay..are you ready guys?! Please welcome MBLAQ!!" The MC excited. Jojo froze. Sang Hee looked at her then looked at Mir who just coming to the stage. MBLAQ start they peformance. After two song from them the talk session begin. Mir was enjoying until his eyes found Jojo who stare at him. They looked each other  for minutes until the MC interrupt. "Sang Hee, I need to go to the toilet "Jojo whispered to Sang Hee. "Okay, I'll be waiting here" Sang Hee nodded. Jojo rushed to the toliet. Mir finshed talking but when he looked at Jojo's place earlier, she's gone. "Where's she?Hmmphh" Mir thought.   .

"No..Jojo..you can't crying here" Jojo locked herself in the toliet. she wiped her tears then get out. "Oh..Jojo-ssi?" Jojo cross MBLAQ manager. "Oh..annyeonghaseo" Jojo bowed to him. He bowed back. "You are here to watching MBLAQ?" He smile. Jojo just smile to him. "Okay, enjoy the show then" He smile then leave her. "Wait!' Jojo stop him. "Yes?" He turned back his body. "I need to talk to Cheol Yong. May I see him after the show?" Jojo replied. "Uh?well, you better waiting for him in the waiting room now before the fans gather" He smile. They rushed to the waiting room. "Please" The manager offer her a chair. "Thank you" Jojo smile and sit down. "So, it's must be hard,right?" The manager sit down in front of her. "Hmm?" Jojo confused. "You know, the fans and you have to sneak out like this when you wanna meet him." The manager replied. "Hmm..yeah. I just not used to it yet." Jojo smile. "About the statement yesterday, he just wanna protect you. He's afraid if fans may harm you" The manager stand up. Jojo surprised. "Well, they are about to finished now. I have to go. Just waiting here,okay?" He asked for leave. Jojo nodded. "He is trying to protect me?" Jojo thought. "Aaahh..it's so hot" Seungho fanning himself. "Omo! Jojo?" Seungho surprised. Jojo stand up then bowed to him. "whoaaah! looked who we have here!" G.O excited when he saw Jojo. Jojo just smile awkwardly to him. "Jojo?" Mir appears. Jojo stare at him for seconds. "Can we talk?" Jojo said. "Woooooooooooo" MBLAQ teased them. Mir and Jojo blushed. "Mwoya, stop teasing them. You guys can talk in that room" The manager open a door. There's a small room, MBLAQ use it to change their clothes. "Thank you" Jojo bowed to him. They are get into that room. "Cheol Yong, you still 21 years old. Don't go too far" G.O shout to . Seungho and Joon cracked up. "Yah! hyeong, I'm not like you" Mir shout before close the door.

"So, how's your sleep?" Jojo start. "I have a nice sleep, you?" Mir replied. Jojo nodded. "Hmm..about last night, I.." Jojo about to continued but her phone is ringing. "Oh..Sang Hee" Jojo read the caller id. Jojo picked up but when she about to talking Mir grab her phone.

"Jojo, where are you?" Sang Hee said. 

"She's with me" Mir replied.  

 

 

hope you guys like this chapter ^^. Comment please ^^