YOU???!!

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

"Seriously, she want me to watch them?Huh! never!" Jojo said. She leaned on her car. "Jojo?" The coordinator spot her. "Oh, Ne" Jojo surprised. "What are you doing here?come on, you don't wanna see their performance?" "Uh?Who?" "Haha, of course MBLAQ, come on" The coodinator insisted her. Jojo had no choice, so she's following her. They heading to watch MBLAQ peformance. Jojo's eyes explore that place,she tried to find Ah Jung. It's hard to find her since a lot of people there, crews, fans. Finally she found her.

"yah!" Jojo tapped Ah Jung shoulder. "Omo! unnie, you surpirsed me! what are doing here?you said that you don't wanna watch them" Ah Jung asked. Jojo pointed to the coordinator with her chin. Ah jung understand and nodded her head. "Unnie, It's not that bad. MBLAQ is really famous right now. They have good songs" Ah Jung continued, a bit louder because MBLAQ is about to start and the fans is going crazy. Jojo just sigh. Jojo is watching their perfomance. She's kinda surprise because MBLAQ looked different on stage. They all have their own charisma. They sing Beautiful. Jojo impress with their performance and enjoy the music. Her eyes locked to Mir when he starts to rapping.

"Wait, he looks familiar. I feel like I've see him before. He look like.." Jojo talked to herself but when she tried to remember, she accidentaly looked at her palm and the 'spying' moment is back. She shook her head. "nope,that's definetly not him, Jojo." Jojo convinced herself. 

Josephine POV

Finally they finish it. Okay, I better go now before I have to meet him again. "Ah jung-ah, I'll in the car" I said to Ah Jung. She give me thumbs up sign. "Jojo" Uh?who is it? Who.. "Jojo, where'd you go?did you see our peformance?" Appearently it's G.O-ssi who called me. "Ne, good performance" I replied. "hyung!" I heard someone is calling him. I think I've heard that voice. When I found the source. I feel like I wanna punch someone on the face right now. Yep, that's him.

-BGM : I Don't Know by MBLAQ-

"Hyung, what are doing?Why are you talking to her?" He's complaint. An absolut spoiled kid. "yah,where's your manner Mir-eu. She's our friend" Seungho join. Friend? really? I don't think I can handle him. "But hyung" "heeh, Mir-eu" "it's ok, Well, I have to go. I't really nice to meet all of you.. I guess. but I have to go. See you" I asked to leave. I can feel their eyes still on me but I ignored them, take a deep breath and keep walking.

~~

"huyng,who's she?how could you know her?" Mir asked G.O but his eyes locked on her. "Aahh,that's right. You werent there. She's Jojo, Ah Jung's friend." G.O replied. "Jojo?" Mir looked slightly surprise. "Wae-eo?you know her?" Seungho asked. "Ani" Mir replied. Seungho and G.O just shrug and walk away. "Jojo?she does looked familiar. She remind me with..No,no that's not her Mir, absolutley not. Just coincidence" Mir talked to himself

Jojo come back home right at dinner time.

"Jojo, let's eat" Her father called her. "I'm here! hehe" "Ne, let's eat" After finished their dinner. They moved to the couch and the TV.

"Jojo, what about tomorrow?you are free right?" "yes,appa. I promised, remember?" "Hmm..thats good..Hey, do you remember Cheol Yong?" "Haha,how could I can forget him appa. Omo! you mean he'll come tomorrow?!" Jojo excited. "Haha,look how excited you're?" "Hehe..I don't know, it's been years dad. I think he has change" "Ne, Gi Soon said he'll come" "Jinjja?" "haha, ne come on it's late. Go to sleep" "Ne, good night appa" "Good night"

~in Jojo's room~

She opened a big blue box. It contains all of her childhood memories. She take out an old teddy bear and a picture of little boy. A five years old boy.

  

"keke, Cheol Yong-ah..how are you?do still remember me?keke. hmmpph..it's been a while. I bet you've change a lot but I hope you didn't change your personality" Jojo said while laying on her bad. Memories fill up her mind and in minutes she falls a sleep.

-BGM : One by MBLAQ-

Meanwhile

"Good night all, let's go to sleep" Seungho said and get into his room. The other members too. But something is bothering Mir so he stay in the living room. He take out an old picture from his wallet. A picture of 5 years old little girl.

"Jojo-ah, how are you? It's been a while. I'm sure you grew up as a beautiful girl right now. Hey, you know what, I met a weird girl today. She had same name with you. *beep beep* uh?who is it?

From : Hyo Jin Noona

"Cheol Yong-ah, don't forget about tomorrow or appa will..you know. Ah! appa said that Jojo will come tomorrow ^^"

To : Hyo Jin Noona

"Jinjja?keke. Ne. Gomawo noona. Good night ^^"

It's that true Jojo?you'll come tomorrow?keke" Mir talked to the picture again and then go inside to his room.

~the next morning~

"Aaahhh..what should I wear??!! hmm..what Cheol Yong think about me?kekeke..hmm..I think this dress is ok. and the shoes,hmm..the bag" Jojo explore her closet and get ready.

"Jojo-ah, are you ready?" Her father called. "Ne, gaja!" Jojo said while link her arm to her father's. "whoah, yeppeun-a. Hmm..I wonder why my daughter dressed beautiful like this" Her father . Jojo just grined and they heading to the restaurant where Mr. Bang and his family are waiting.

~in MBLAQ's dorm~

"Whoaah..Bang Cheol Yong,why are dress like that?are you going to do photoshoot?keke" G.O teased Mir. "I have a meeting today,hyung. What's wrong?! I think I looked handsome" Mir said while checking himself in mirror

  

(he looked so cute in this pic >.<)

"uh?Where you'll go Cheol Yong-ah?" Seungho asked. "I'm already late. I have a meeting, bye!" Mir said and get going.

Meanwhile in the restaurant

All aof them already gathered and absurb in memories conversation. Mostly they talked about Mir and Jojo childhood.

"Where's is Cheol Yong?yah, hyo jin-ah, did you remind him last night, like I told you?" "Ne, appa. He should be here now" "I'm sure he'll surprise when he see now Jojo-ah" Mrs.Bang said while tapping Jojo's back hands. "Ne,I think I'll surprise too" Jojo replied shyly. Suddenly..

"Annyeonghaseo, sorry that I'm late" Mir is coming. All eyes on him but when he and Jojo looked each other "YOU?!" they said in union

 

 

hmm..what will happend next?kekeke..comment please ^^ thank you :)