Chapter 8

Love You, Sorry

 

[Chapter 8]

 

Strolling along the way of ornamental public grounds, Junsu and Ri In spent their free time together for a first date. Still, they seemed could not use to the new environment between two of them as they remained to be blushing for some times.

 

Junsu did want to talk to Ri In, yet his tongue jammed.

 

As for Ri In, she had nothing to put forward. Moreover, she felt awkward since this was the first in her whole life dating a guy. Thus, she was a lot lack of dating matters.

 

They solely did the same continuous thing for some while - looking at each other and beaming instead of making an attempt to push away the blushing state.

 

Nonetheless, being likely unsure and nervous, Junsu even pulled together his guts and in hesitance, he gradually took a hold of Ri In’s hand for the first time.

 

Ri In was rendered speechless by the immediate act. They glanced at one another and put unbroken smile on their face, showing how thrilled they were. That was what cropped up at their first date, most memorable moment in life.

 

Following day by day, the romance between Junsu and Ri In grew more and more. At times, they played around and tickled one another with most of times having their hand in hand, spending more times being together and sharing likes also dislikes as well equally having a handle on as one. Plus, they stole spare times to meet up at school’s yard.  They even created this promise to be together forevermore. What such a great affection they had for each other when on earth Junsu constantly put Ri In at the first place inside his heart and at all times each day, Ri In developed her love for Junsu all the more.

 

( End of Junsu’s Flashback )

 

Exhaling a deep heavy sigh, looking back at those few old stories always dropped his tears down some time ago. Now, Junsu was tired out keeping on doing alike what he did which in his eyes, it was no benefit anymore. Those past were enough to grieve. Now on what he could afford to do was praying for Ri In’s better life from faraway.

-

-

-

-

Junsu leaned against his car, waiting for Li Yin to come up from the resort. It had been already 9 am. Sooner after that, he caught she was on the way scurrying to his spot.

 

“Hi! I figure I’d be the first to get here. How long you’ve been waiting anyway?” Li Yin threw a brief query.

 

“I’ve just been here.” Shortly, Junsu replied.

 

“Okay. By the way, are you feeling better?” Regarding to Junsu’s cold fever, that was why Li Yin was clicked to ask.

 

“Yeah. I’m better now. Thanks for the medicines.”

 

“Your welcome.” Li Yin was acting rather lively with a merry look. It figured that she responded friendly more than before.

 

Junsu looked at her. “So, are you ready?”

 

Li Yin said yes while shaking her head up and down. “Hmm…may I know where are we going to?”

 

“Well, I’ll tell you later on. Let’s go.” Next, Junsu moved to get back inside the car.

 

Right away, Li Yin gladly followed, entering the car.

 

Afterward, it viewed Junsu drove the car away from the site, heading to somewhere he did not let Li Yin to know at first.

-

-

-

-

Cheju’s Art Museum....

 

Li Yi got all attracted by the unique site. It was wonderful and also had its own historic background. She glimpsed at Junsu. The guy was busy with his snapping photos job. She beamed alone for seconds by some means ahead of carrying on studying some old items at the museum.

 

Surreptitiously, from one corner, Junsu had a quick peek at Li Yin. Just what Li Yin did in advance, Junsu put a tiny beam by himself upon his face. In reality, he sensed a pleasure for bringing Li Yin there as she seemed to enjoy the visit very much. Thus, his help for Li Yin’s trip was countable. He did not yearn for ruining the trip because of Li Yin’s likeness with Jang Ri In. From now on, he urged himself to stop thinking about all those things related to Ri In ever since he assumed Li Yin was not Jang Ri In. It could not be her at all. More, the other reason was because of having decision to offer helps towards Li Yin on her trip in Cheju. Hence, Junsu had to push away all the thoughts and puzzles about Li Yin from his mind. In this manner, those would not come in his way to help Li Yin guiding along her trip.

 

They ended the visit which had taken about more than an hour by stepping out of the museum.

 

“I’m glad coming over this place. You’ve such a great plan for this trip.” Li Yin came up to claim at this instant.

 

“In fact, I did make a list for the shooting project and this museum is one of them. That, I brought you here.”

 

“Oh really? I did make a list too. Remember? You noticed it previously.”

 

Junsu nodded in spontaneous way.

 

“Unfortunately, it seems not to work out.” Li Yin stated.

 

“Don’t bother. I’ll help you to work it out.” Junsu somewhat thrilled Li Yin with his honest statement.

 

Li Yin’s face appeared to stand out. “I know you will and you already gave me some help for getting me to this place.” Then, she glanced at the watch around her wrist. “It’s been 10.30. So, what’s your next plan?” She seemed to be eager for the next visit.

 

Hmmm…have any idea?” Junsu uttered.

 

“No for this while, I think.” Lowering her voice, Li Yin would like to have Junsu’s consideration about that.

 

“That’s okay. Oh? I’ve almost forgotten.” Quicker, Junsu took a thing out of his shouldered bag. Then, he gave Li Yin’s handkerchief back to her. He had washed it all by himself. “It’s yours.”

 

Li Yin wrinkled her face shortly. “No, it’s not mine any longer.”

 

Wondering, Junsu could not catch up her intention. “You mean….?”

 

“Just consider it as not that costly gift from me. It’s not a big deal for you to give it back. I’ll buy another one if I want to. Well, just take it for yourself. Deal?”

 

Junsu turned out to comprehend. It felt like there was no chance for him to decline Li Yin’s offer. He rolled up to just agree as an alternative. “Okay then. Deal.”

 

“Good.” Li Yin praised him while lifting up her thumb.

 

Subsequently, Junsu’s lips turned upward, smiling. Without delay, he voiced out again. “Then, let’s get going.”

 

“Oh? Where to?”

 

“Have some air.” Junsu answered.

 

Li Yin had a doubtful face instead. “Where are we going actually?”

 

“I’ve no idea if you like it or not. Hopefully, you do. Come.” Remained being secretive, Junsu unfolded the place.

 

Li Yin still stuck to stay at her position, seemed to not be contented with Junsu’s idea for not letting her know.

 

Junsu turned his back, puzzling why did Li Yin not make a move. “What’s up?”

 

“Is it wrong for me to know where we up to next?” Li Yin was kind of perplexed.

 

“If you’re eager to know where, you’ve to come first. As for now, let’s get a move on.” Unchanging, Junsu was maintained with his word to not reveal the place.

 

Speculating Junsu’s suggestion, Li Yin faltered a little. Even so, she tailed Junsu in tow, aiming to head for the parking lot where Junsu placed his car.

-

-

-

-

As a matter of fact, Li Yin could not stop looking intently at the colourful place. She was all astounded by the loveliness of the flowers garden. With only just a glance, Li Yin had fallen in love with this place. It was hundred percent stole her heart by now.

 

“Can I go inside?” Li Yin keenly made query.

 

“Of course, you may.” Junsu reacted with answer instantly.

 

Without wasting much time as well without waiting for Junsu to come along with her, Li Yin bustled herself heading for entering inside the flowers garden. While watching at Li Yin’s excitement, Junsu mouthed with a little soft smile in advance having a leisure walk into the interior of the garden, simply letting Li Yin overwhelming herself by gathering around the attractive surroundings. She seemed to be fond of flowers so much.

 

Standing right in the corner while staring at the beautiful view there, Junsu’s mind sparked a flashback back then.

 

( --- Flashback --- )

 

Junsu and Ri In had a special appointment of date for that day. They paid out their day getting through the town and looking after some random stuff. In a way of happiness, Ri In’s hand clung onto Junsu’s arm all the times. They undoubtedly seemed to be a happy couple.

 

As for awhile, Ri In stuck, pressing Junsu to stop his steps as well.

 

“What's with you?” Wondering, Junsu looked tentatively at Ri In.

 

“Look at there.” Ri In’s eyes indicated Junsu to another side where there was a girl receiving a bunch of flowers from a guy appeared to be her boyfriend. She was so keyed up that she then hugged the boyfriend tightly. Afterward, Ri In threw a dull face. “Junsu-ah, would you give me flowers?”

 

Eh? Flowers? What for?” Someway, Junsu acted doubtful.

 

Ri In frown her brows. “What did you just say? What for? Hoh! I can’t believe this. Just so let you know, the flowers would be for me.”

 

“Oh? So, you want me to buy you flowers? That’s what you’ve told me to do?”

 

“You read my lips. Yeah.” Ri In answered abruptly.

 

Oho!” Junsu chuckled. “Now, you can read mine too.” Swiftly, he made a solemn mimic upon his face, serious, giving Ri In a sign that he was not going to listen to her request then.

 

Yaahh Kim Junsu!” Ri In resisted crossly.

 

“You listen to me. In my whole life, there’s one ethic I always keep and that is I’ll never give a girl bunch of flowers or whatever alike.”

 

“Why not?” Straight away Ri In countered.

 

“That’s old-fashioned by now.”

 

“Old-fashioned?!” Ri In repeated Junsu’s word angrily.

 

“Definitely. I won’t do things which are out of date. Therefore, you won’t get any flowers from me. Can you understand that carefully?” Junsu made the matter clear for Ri In. He happened to sternly ignore Ri In’s demand on requesting flowers from him.

 

“How could you?” Being disappointed, Ri In pouted.

 

Then, Junsu came up to sigh lightly. “Come on, Ri In. Don’t act like that. Ah...I’ve an idea. What if I get you an ice cream instead? You’d like to eat ice cream, right?” By the way, he gave trial to console Ri In.

 

“It’s better if you get me some flowers.” At the moment, Ri In seemed to stand firm with her appeal.

 

Yaahh Jang Ri In. Don’t be so stubborn. Will you? Now, I’m going to buy ice cream, you stay here.” With that, Junsu walked away, leaving Ri In remained in dissatisfaction.

 

Behind Junsu’s back, Ri In jutted her tongue out towards him shortly before looking back at the couple on another side. Having a stare at the girl with flowers in her grip, Ri In sighed after that.

 

‘How lucky she is. That Junsu! Hoh! Mean boy!’

 

( --- End of Flashback --- )

 

What came into view, Junsu burst into a brief quiet laugh all alone by himself, turning out to be amused when the past flashback popped into his mind. He did breathe some fresh air here, respite. Next, he had his eyes on a bright yellow flower planted nearer him. Thus, Junsu pulled it off. Could be this kind of flower Ri In demand him to give her long ago? He puzzled in a very little while.

 

“Got you!” Li Yin appeared to take the wind out of Junsu’s sails, laughing delightedly.

 

“Oh? You’re here.” Junsu acted way back in response.

 

“Hey..the flower! It’s lovely.” Li Yin said. “What? Are you going to give me that flower?”

 

“Eh?” Junsu was nearly wordless, did not know how to reply the girl then. “Hmm...you want to?”

 

“Only if you hand it to me.” Li Yin put her mind in the picture.

 

“Well, here you go.” Junsu did not turn Li Yin down.

 

Li Yin was enchanted by the flower. “Anyhow, thanks. Know what? I always receive flowers from people but, I never get flowers from Cheju. So, thanks again for this. I like it.”

 

“I’m glad you like it.” Uttering the sentence, Junsu was pleasant and over again, he brooded over. Would Ri In react as well like Li Yin did just after she received the flower? In some while, Junsu stated to himself, it would be greatly better if he just got flowers for Ri In at that time without any doubts, she would have been happier. Hoh...it already happened few years ago. No need to mull over the past yet again. Junsu murmured secretly.

 

“Did you enjoy being here?” Once more, Junsu spoke.

 

Hmm.” Li Yin nodded with her face glowing while the eyes of her held on gazing around the flowers garden. “This place is great and it makes my day to the fullest so far. Wait. Wasn’t my speech a bit too showed off?”

 

“You referred to the word to the fullest?” Chuckling in a brief way, Junsu responded. “No worries. It’s typical.”

 

Then, Li Yin was moved to explode a short chuckle either. “Also, if it was not because of you, I might’ve no chance to get to this place. To you, thanks for making my day.”

 

Moving his head up and down temporarily, Junsu showed he was contented by Li Yin’s gratitude towards him. To sum up, Li Yin’s day was all happening at the moment and she should thank Junsu for helping her out regarding to today’s fabulous trip as a start.

-

-

-

-

While driving the car along the coastal highway, sooner Junsu could capture a group of youngsters cycling merrily at the edge of the highway. Out of blue, this recall of Junsu’s past brought to his mind.

 

( --- Flashback --- )

 

Junsu rode his bike way faster than Changmin. “Yaaahoooo!”

 

Yelling out, Junsu expressed his bliss moment in life. At his back, Ri In hugged his waist while sitting joyfully. “Hurry up, Changmin! We’ve left you behind!”

 

Yaah! Could you please move a bit slower?! Well, I just want to be cautious. Know what? My mom always says we’ve to be aware on the road.” Changmin fairly shrieked.

 

“Here’s no car yet. Let’s get at your top speed, Changmin!” Junsu threw a challenge.

 

“Hurry, Changmin! I know you can do it.” At that point, Ri In encouraged her friend.

 

“I’m trying!” Changmin cried out as he struggled cycling his bike at high speed. So that he could be nearby his two friends in the front.  On and on again, he kept pushing himself.

 

Finally, Changmin cycled alongside Junsu’s bike. He enjoyed doing that. “Whoaaa! I made it! Yuuhuuu!” In a cheerful state, Changmin yelled with pleasure.

 

“That’s you are.” Junsu reacted as then both his and Changmin smacking their hands to one another shortly ahead of continuing on riding their bike quicker with giggling.

 

On the other hand, Ri In merely watched these two buddies treasuring the enjoyed time. Nevertheless, Ri In’s heart was occupied by their all happiness. The way faster Junsu carrying his bike, the way more she felt swaying on the air, grabbing every wonderful seconds she could spend with the love of her life and the great friend.

 

( --- End of Flashback --- )

 

“Isn’t it a hospital, right?” Without warning, Li Yin uttered a question which right away awakened Junsu from his daydream. The car Junsu drove was passing a big area with some rather high buildings in the middle.

 

“Yes?” On impulsive, Junsu gave out reply. “Ah....yeah, you’re right. It’s one of the hospitals here.”

 

Hmmm...it’s like I’ve ever been at that hospital some time ago.” Randomly, Li Yin sounded telling a fact about herself yet she happened to think of it twice, uncertain.

 

To some extent, Junsu captured Li Yin’s thought about the hospital she had just mentioned. But, he rather paid no attention to that stuff.

-

-

-

-

At a restaurant....

 

Li Yin corrected her sit properly while facing opposite to Junsu. “Let’s get the menu.” Straight off she looked into the menu’s directory which had just been handed by the waitress.

 

Junsu did even, taking turn earlier to survey some yummy cuisines.

 

“I’m going to give you a treat today.” Li Yin recommended subsequently.

 

“What?” Replying the girl, Junsu objected. "No, no need."

 

Tilting her head a bit, Li Yin was curious. “Why not?”

 

“It’s just...you’re not going to do that.” Junsu stuck with his say.

 

“But, I’m going to do it. You’ve no way to forbid me.”

 

“I’ve said no need— “

 

“Please.” Li Yin put a stop in Junsu’s line. “I owe you. Please let me do this.”

 

Moment before, Junsu was on hiatus, mulling over Li Yin’s offer. “Okay then. But, with a condition.”

 

“What would that be?”

 

“You’re not going to be indebted to me after this. It means you wouldn't owe me yet again. You must agree so that I’m going to let you give me a treat then.”

 

Li Yin mouthed with a wide glowing beam. “I agree.”

 

For that reason, then Junsu quitted making any objection towards Li Yin at the treat thingy. He merely let the girl occupying her bid. Besides, he had no more says as well as was reluctant to refuse, Junsu simply smiled slightly.

 

“Oh yeah...I’ve a favour.” Li Yin turned up her lips sooner.

 

Junsu presented a nod next. “Okay..?”

 

At the moment, Li Yin put a small broadsheet on Junsu’s view in order for him to have a look at it in which enclosing a place. “Ahmmm...I’m sure you’re familiar with this place. Aren’t you?”

 

Checking up the place Li Yin just talked about on the small broadsheet showing to him, Junsu certainly had the same mind. “I do know this place. Why are you asking?”

 

“I’m enquiring if you’ll help me out to bring me to this place tomorrow?” Li Yin disclosed her favour. “I’ve been always after this place. It seems very impressive. Plus, I love arts.”

 

“Sure. You’ll be going to this impressive place tomorrow.” Without insecurity, Junsu reached agreement in a minute.

 

“Really?!” Li Yin was rather enthusiastic, thrilling by Junsu’s positive answer.

 

“Sure enough.” Junsu happened to swear, giving surety.

-

-

-

-

The following day Junsu brought Li Yin to the art gallery. She was more energized and certainly avoided much time to enter the imposing site.

 

“This is incredibly outstanding!”  Applauding, Li Yin kept amused.

 

At the same time, Junsu even seized chances as much as he could get to regularly elevate his camera, switching on shooting various appealing bits and pieces displayed at the place. Those could be necessary for his job project.

 

Within his common sense, he already went around with Li Yin until there were times he had more knowledge of her, identifying Li Yin was not that cocky girl in reality, she was modest and considerate-type instead. In the point of fact, hardly any, he brooded over the thoughts of Ri In whenever in company with Li Yin, even so, he still could cope with the environment. Furthermore, it sensed he was engrossed bit by bit being at the side of Li Yin.

 

“I’ve came by many art galleries in China before, also in Seoul. They all have these eye-catching artworks and every time I go to these art places, I’ll definitely have the same feeling that is I’m always overjoyed. Just let you know, I’m so into arts.” At random, Li Yin spilled one of her ardours whereas lying out along with Junsu wandering around the settlement nearby the art gallery they just took place.

 

“What, are you an art designer?” Asking, Junsu would like to know by some means.

 

Hmmm...I would say no.” Li Yin renounced, rather faltering. “But, I’ve ever done some. Actually, they are trials. It's just I want to make my day at that time. You know...when you’re bored and have nothing to do, then you’ll get something done. So, I do some artworks. Only for my special collections. That’s all.”

 

“Sounds interesting though. You better do some more.” Aimlessly, Junsu uttered an implication towards Li Yin.

 

“What a shame I’m at it. I’m very much convinced about that.” Responding to Junsu, Li Yin acted realistic and sensible.

 

“Practice more.” Junsu gave out a recommendation.

 

“Yeah....practice makes perfect. I always bear that quote in mind.” Li Yin did not raise objections at Junsu. But then, she added. “Well, I might have no talent at designing the arts. Yet, I’m still good at drawing.”

 

“You do?”

 

Yeap. I do sketching.”

 

“You do...what?” Looking very hesitant, Junsu made a frown on his forehead. “Sketching?”

 

“Yeah. I can’t deny I’m good at drawing sketches. Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not trying to act swollen-headed here. Ahmm....what’s I’m trying to say is that I already got many rewards for my sketches. So, it definitely gives you any hint, right?” Cautiously, Li Yin was sought to attain Junsu’s helpful thinking about the matter she just put in view. “Hmmm...No? I guess..?” Short after that, she kept on being doubtful.

 

For any unidentified reason, Junsu muted. What was wrong in Li Yin’s speech that his attention straight away seemed to be break off?

 

( --- Flashback --- )

 

At the school’s courtyard, Ri In was engrossed doing her thing at the moment. A bit far from Ri In’s spot, Junsu came into the picture. Being wondered, he then was fixed on drawing near the girl. Therefore, he would identify what was making Ri In looking absorbed.

 

“What are you doing?” Asking for determination, Junsu was about to get there when suddenly Ri In kept cover her thing she was occupied with just now at her back.

 

“Oh..? Nothing.” Ri In lied uneasily.

 

Smirking at Ri In, Junsu knew well that she would not tell the truth about the thing she hid at the back. “I know there’s something at your back. What’s that?”

 

“I’ve said nothing!” Strictly, Ri In answered against Junsu.

 

Yaah. Why are you being kind of cagey right away? Is there something I shouldn’t know?” Junsu lifted up his brows, speculating.

 

“Yeah. I’m glad you got the idea already.” Ri In replied subjectively.

 

Yaah Jang Ri In!” Somewhat, Junsu was put off, confronting Ri In who was being mysterious ironically towards him, he just could not stand the sudden-edgy emotion he got. “You better be nice to me. Give me that thing right now.”

 

“I won’t.” Whether she was certain or not of what she just spilled forward, Ri In did not change her mind.

 

Hoh! Yaah yaah! You’re being bigheaded over again.” Grumbling, Junsu was static with his displeasure.

 

Final decision, Junsu had to come closer to Ri In and tried having a look at her back. In return, Ri In quickly moved her body to another side so that she could avoid Junsu with still hiding the thing at the back of her. Yet, Junsu did it once again. Grimly Ri In kept on staying away from him, taking cover of her mysterious thing.

 

“Would you mind to get out of my way?!” Ri In was pissed off.

 

Aishh!” Junsu groaned shortly. “I just want to know what you’re trying to hide from me. What’s wrong with that? Now, you better tell me. Is that a love letter or what?” Actually, he could capture just now the thing Ri In was hiding was a bit like a thin sheet yet, he was uncertain.

 

“Oh? Love letter?” Then, Ri In chuckled in a brief time. “Hoh! Are you out of your mind? What the heck I’m doing to send you love letter?”

 

“Maybe it’s not for me.”  Sounding suspicion, Junsu revealed his random estimation.

 

“What that supposed to mean?”

 

Glaring at Ri In, Junsu was timid. “Could be you’re going to send it to someone else.”

 

“Y -- You...!” Ri In gnashed her lips, glowering at Junsu in response. “What are you suspecting me?!” Finally, she blew out. Really she had no idea

 

“You’re not? Then let me have that thing.” It seemed that Junsu merely threatened her followed by his solemn look.

 

“It hasn’t done yet.” Later on, Ri In happened to give out a hint miserably.

 

“What is it? Be straight to the point. Will you?”

 

Ri In had a deep sigh. “It’s a sketch.” Giving up to Junsu eventually.

 

“A what? Sketch?” Junsu was rather surprised. Beforehand, he even had no hint that Ri In paid any sketch. “You do sketching? Since when?”

 

“Since a long time ago. I’ve been sketching since primary school time.” In some measure, Ri In released an anonymous piece of her which Junsu had not been unfamiliar with earlier. “In fact, I do have many sketches at home.”

 

“Why don’t you tell me?”

 

Next, Ri In scratched her head briefly with an insecure grin upon her face. “I forgot about that.”

 

“Eh? You really did?” Feeling unconfident with Ri In’s answer, Junsu wondered about.

 

Ri In nodded.

 

As an outcome, Junsu tapped Ri In on her head tenderly. “Next time you’re not going to do this anymore. Do I make you clear?”

 

Leading Junsu to pat Ri In’s head instead, she pouted a little, forming cuter look on her face. “Arasso.”

 

Junsu cracked up, went beyond his control when he got to capture Ri In’s lovable attitude. “No worries. I’m not going to take a look at your sketch so long as you’ve finished it up. Okay? Are you happy?”

 

“A little.” Spontaneously, Ri In answered back.

 

Yaahh...what am I going to do to make you happier then?”

 

Pondering for a very while ahead of commending with condition, Ri In voiced. “Hmmm...you’ll get me an ice-cream after school time. Okay?”

 

“We usually have ice cream already. This time how about chocolates?”

 

“Just get the chocolates for yourself and anyhow, you ought to get me ice cream later. No more excuses. That’s already a deal.” Ri In stood firm for her final condition.

 

“Okay okay. It’s a deal.” Junsu gave up then. “Let’s go.”

 

“Where to?”

 

Taking Ri In’s hand in his grip, Junsu brought her to step away from the spot. “I’m sending you to your class. The break time’s almost over.”

 

“Oh? Why I’m not aware of that?” Ri In wrinkled her eyebrows, doubting about herself.

 

“Thus, you’ve to tighten more the wire inside your brain. Then, you’re not going to forget anything behind.” Partly, Junsu came with an idea to tease Ri In on purpose. He would like to keep doing that way every single time he had chance.

 

Ri In broke Junsu’s grip instantly. She looked fiercely at him.

 

“What I just did?”  Junsu made a complaint. “I was kidding, okay? Don’t make that monster face. Or else, I’m not going to come closer.”

 

“Whatever!” Without delay, Ri In moved forward, ignoring Junsu. She seemed way to sulk.

 

Yaahh! I’ve told you I’m going to send you to class. Ri In-ah!” Still not moving, Junsu cried.

 

“No need. I can go by myself. You just take care of yourself!” Ri In was not really in a mood that moment, along with holding the sheet of her sketch in her hand, she carried on making steps devoid of looking back at Junsu.

 

Hoh...” Junsu exhaled a light breathe, feeling amused by Ri In’s sometimes sulky manner. Soon afterwards, he murmured surreptitiously as his eyes maintained staring at Ri In who was already rather far in the front. “Ri In...whichever wire loosens inside your brain and whoever you are, don’t bother. I’m here still deeply into you, all the times being.”

 

( --- End of Flashback --- )

 

“Hey!” Waving her both hands at Junsu, Li Yin awakened the guy from drowning deeply inside his anonymous thoughts. “Are you having daydream or what?”

 

Soon after that, Junsu eyed Li Yin. He was already wide awake and more, he rather cringed as he was found to be fantasizing by Li Yin in a while.

 

Li Yin chuckled at Junsu. “Whoaa…you still have that mood to fantasize?”

 

Touching his nose briefly, Junsu tried to cover his shame while viewing at one side to another. In the meantime, he told to his heart. Was this also a great coincidence? That Li Yin and Ri In shared the same interest in sketching. Out of sight, he pushed this thought away. He did not yearn for doubting about it more and more.

 

All of a sudden and unexpectedly, a man ran into Li Yin in hurry and ended up spilling his drink onto Li Yin’s blouse.

 

Aaahh! My blouse!” Li Yin cried out. She seemed to be outraged at the moment.

 

“Sorry, miss. My mistake. I didn’t mean to.” The man apologized with sympathy.

 

“Is sorry enough for you? Look what you have done to my blouse?!” Going beyond her control, Li Yin poured out her angry emotion.

 

“I’m sorry, miss. What else you want me to do?” Then, the man heaved a sigh, looked like he was after something so that he was in hurry just now.

 

Watching the attitude shown by the two, Junsu came up having a short chuckle ahead of coming in their way to interrupt. “It’s okay, mister. You’ve been in a hurry. You may go now.”

 

Right away Li Yin threw a glare at Junsu, biting her lips at the same time. Somehow she was put off by Junsu’s permission to let go of the man.

 

“Oh really? Thanks very much. Once again, I’m really really sorry.” Without delay, the man dashed away from the place, hurriedly after a thing.

 

“What the heck were you doing?” Li Yin was annoyed by now.

 

“What?” Junsu wondered.

 

“You can’t just let go of him that easy! Didn’t you have any idea what he has done to me? To this blouse?”

 

“Enough already.” Giving an opinion, Junsu did want Li Yin to all forget the thing. It was not a major concern to get further by the way. “What? Are you going to summon him up for only spilling his drinks on you? Don’t you think you just want to make this thing bigger? That’s selfish.” Even he sounded tender yet, he just poured out a firm advice.

 

Aisshh!” Li Yin groaned a little. She gave up finally. For a moment, she gave attempt to brush against the mark of unpleasant dirty drinks on her blouse.

 

Then again, Junsu could not stand to laugh quietly at her. Li Yin caught his act.

 

“What are you laughing at? What was so funny?”

 

“Oh? Are you mad?” Junsu voiced as he was making fun of Li Yin.

 

Merely, she warned him with her solemn glance. “Now what I’m going to do?” She griped.

 

“Calm down. Let’s get a change.” Proposing an idea, Junsu spoke.

 

“What that supposed to mean? You’re going to send me back to the resort for a change? You know what? You’re wasting the time. We’ve just been out.” As for that, Li Yin was sensed to have different mind instead.

 

“Okay. You tell me, do you have enough money inside your wallet?”

 

“What now? You want me to lend you some money?”

 

Junsu broke out a sudden laugh shortly. “What you’re— hoh. Unbelievable. Let’s get a new dress then.”

 

“What did you say?” Li Yin happened to be surprised a bit.

 

Replying, Junsu said. “What do you want to do instead? If you refuse to get a new dress, then there’s no other way. You’ve to clean up that dirt since you’re the one who are not going to back to the resort. Up to you.”

 

Li Yin grimaced. “I’ll just clean this up then. Happy? After all, it’s not going to be that clear, right? I mean...it’s going to be spotless. Right?” At that time, she referred to the dirty mark on her blouse. In some way, Li Yin rejected Junsu suggestion to get a new dress. It could be that she had brooded over her money might be not enough to buy one or she might figure removing the dirt mark would be better than having a new dress.

 

Junsu avoided responding. He simply made a way for Li Yin to walk off first. There had nothing to say if Li Yin had decided what to do. At once, she approved and then started to step forward while for Junsu, he tagged along her in tow. Without her knowing, Junsu chortled silently. In fact, he felt humorous looking at the depressed Li Yin. Even she built a serious look upon her face and even she got angry, Junsu would still be entertained by some means.

 

----------