Chapter 3

Love You, Sorry

[Chapter 3]

 

- Incheon International Airport… -

 

Junsu had just arrived in Korea. He stole a long view out of the airport, looking as if he was very pleasant. He took a brief breath. Smiled at himself, feeling movable at the meantime. "I’m home now. Korea...what such a long run. This time shall be good, I guarantee."

 

Yaahh Kim Junsu!!”

 

Suddenly, Junsu turned his head to the left side. His static smile widened when he was getting his eyes on the owner who had just screamed out his name a moment ago. “Yaahh Shim Changmin!”

 

Plus, in a hurry, Junsu ran towards Changmin and the two were hugging each other greatly happy, seemed that they had not been meeting up for such a long time.

 

Yaah, yaah. You look more handsome now.” Changmin praised right after splitting from the hug.

 

“Shim Changmin-ssi, you too. Still have that cute face.” Junsu responded.

 

Changmin chuckled quietly. “Cute face? Am I not getting handsome nowadays?”

 

Junsu objected. “Actually, that handsome title always belongs to me. But, I’ll reconsider for awarding you that title later on. Agree?”

 

Changmin made ‘what annoying  guy you are’ face towards Junsu. He then opened his mouth again. “Want to know something? I’ve been working hard on this thing, to show people I’m not just that too cute but, I can be handsome either. Do I make you clear?”

 

“It’s not the first time you said the phrase though.”

 

“So, why didn’t you just say handsome instead of that cute word?!” Changmin pressed his voice, grimaced. He knew Junsu was on purpose to make a mess with him as he himself was longing for that handsome word.

 

“Wow! Are you mad?” Junsu lowered his voice in another round. “Come on, Changmin-ah. You’re big boy by now. That ugly face you made just now is only belonged to kids. You know? It doesn’t fit you at all.” Junsu embraced Changmin’s shoulders with just one arm from the back. “If do you want to be more handsome than me, then I’ll help you.”

 

“Oh really? Like I want to trust you for that.” Changmin replied, pushing Junsu’s arm away.

 

Yaahh! Let’s not get into fight, okay? I’m a bit tired now.”

 

“Okay fine. By the way, I wasn’t mad at all. Just want to let you know, I’m no longer the cute-innocent Shim Changmin. So, be nice to me, Kim Junsu.” It was reckoned that Changmin tried to give his friend an alert.

 

Junsu smirked. He felt hilarious so sudden then he smiled at Changmin. “Yeah yeah. Whatever! You’re being soooo handsome now on. Happy?”

 

Changmin beamed proudly. “Yes! I just won over you. Now..let me help you with the luggage. Let’s go.” Without wasting times, he brought Junsu’s luggage with along the way to the parking lot.

 

“You’re such a pretender.” Junsu complained while he was making steps, following Changmin in tow.

 

Changmin laughed. “Who cares? Anyway, this such pretender’s still your best buddy though.” Later, he got Junsu’s luggage in the back of his car then he entered the car and started the engine.

 

As for Junsu, he sat next to Changmin at the front. “Is this your car?”

 

“My new car actually. I’ve bought it a half year ago. Superb, right? I know you’re getting jealous.”

 

“Jealous?! What that supposed to mean?” All at once, Junsu wondered.

 

“Having no superb car like this one, I know you’re envious of me.” Changmin mocked at Junsu.

 

Oh shut up, Changmin!” Junsu countered. “Just press the paddle, will you?”

 

Changmin smirked. “I won over you again. I’ve told you I’m not that Changmin any longer.” He somehow seemed extremely enough to poke fun of Junsu, might be because he was missing to play fun with someone and at the meantime there was Junsu, his best buddy. So, he would not miss the chance.

 

“Whatever you said. Can we go now?” Junsu looked tired out for Changmin’s superior behavior.

 

“Definitely!  Here we go!” Changmin retorted as he moved the string and speed up his car out of the airport’s parking area.

-

-

-

The two got out of the car simultaneously as they had just reached their destination, Cheju. They were in front of someone’s house. Junsu took a view around him. That place seemed to change a lot, looked more attractive. As well the house he was looking at right away.

 

Changmin came near towards Junsu with his friend’s luggage in his hold. “What are you looking at? Are you amazed?”

 

Junsu nodded. “This house has a new face nowadays.”

 

“Right! Since you left, I’ve decorated many parts of this house. That’s why you can see the changes. Come inside, you can check it out more.” Changmin stepped first into the moderate-two floors house which belonged to him, along carrying the luggage with him.

 

Slowly, Junsu moved his footsteps following Changmin from behind. As a result, his eyes could not help staring at all the corners inside the new face house. It was great. It changed a lot. For a while, he kind forgot he used to live in that house five years ago.

 

“How is it?” Changmin asked for an honest opinion.

 

“Indeed superb.” Junsu answered and they chuckled together gladly.

 

“Now you’re here again, at this house, whereas I’ll be away for Seoul. So, I’m not going to be bothered as you’re here to take a care of this house. What so ever, just consider this house is yours. It used to be your house though.”

 

Five years ago, Changmin was charged to take care of the house as Junsu and his mother left for America. Long after that, while Changmin paid a vacation in America, Junsu’s mother, Mrs Cha asked him whether he wanted to rent the house in Cheju. Yet, Changmin made a joke. Instead of renting that house, he would rather buy it. Consequently, Mrs Cha agreed to sell the house to Changmin if he did really want to. Lastly, the house was now under Shim Changmin’s name. Even he was not in Cheju that frequent as he was getting busier with his job in Seoul, he would keep spending his free times to come over the house. Besides, he already had someone to watch out that house for him whenever he was away. Overall, the house was in safe so far. By having Junsu to stay in that house at the moment, he would not be worried.

 

“Thanks Changmin, you always help me out.” Junsu showed appreciation, could not deny how much assistance and supports Changmin had handed over him all the time being friends. Though, he was really annoyed at Changmin’s certain manners. However, all those manners had turned them getting along very well by each day. No wonders they had been being besties since age of first grade.

 

“Wow wow! Has Kim Junsu just thanked me? Yaahh..what’s the heck friend for if I didn’t come up with this idea? Besides, you’ve been not being here, this your Cheju hometown for such several years. So, I think it’s better to stay and spend your time in this your old house. Do you agree? Plus, I know how much you miss this place.”

 

“Yeah.” Junsu replied certainly. In fact, the management of his company had instructed him to stay in a hotel in these three weeks project. However, Junsu refused as Changmin had offered him to live in his house instead. “Do you stay here tonight?”

 

“I’m afraid I won’t.” Changmin uttered a response in hesitance.

 

“Why not?” Junsu wondered.

 

“I’ve lot of works to do in Seoul tomorrow morning. Presentations, paper works and some meeting stuff. You know..being a P.A in entertainment industry is not going to be that easy and it’s not really going well enough. If you don’t trust me, better you try one.” Changmin explained firmly.

 

“Okay, Shim Changmin-ssi. I trust you. There’s too many evidence to not trust you on this thing. I’ve seen you were in stress, I’ve seen you cried out your upset feelings and I’ve seen you were sad, all because of having P.A job. So, I’m not going to tell you that I can’t trust you. Now, I’m going to have my shower first then we’ll have a walk outside, doing any brief stuff and..”

 

So sudden, Changmin cut his friend’s line. “You’re going to treat me, right? I mean..lunch? I’m already a bit hungry right now.”

 

“I will. You never forget saying that treat when it comes to me. Why is there only me to have to treat you?” Junsu responded nothing but to certainly agree while referred to Changmin’s behavior of ‘always wanting to be given a free treat’ if that someone was the only Junsu.

 

“That’s your bad luck having this best buddy.” Changmin smirked at the same time.

 

“Indeed. Why was I given this such friend?”  Junsu lowered his voice, losing words to get over Changmin.

 

Changmin laughed. “As what I’ve told you always, just regard me as your gift, your precious gift!” In addition, he screeched with a high voice deliberately. So he could turn Junsu up feeling annoyed with him. Such a teasing method.

 

“I’ll be back right away!” Junsu simply ignored Changmin’s superior manner and what so ever that was, while at the meantime he picked his luggage up towards a room, leaving Changmin relaxing at the living room alone by himself as he was waiting for Junsu to have his shower in the first place. 

-

-

-

“Please welcome, miss. This is your room.” A worker of the resort greeted Li Yin as the girl entered the room along with her big luggage. “If you do have anything to ask, please call us for service.”

 

“Okay, thanks.” Li Yin replied with a broaden smile on her face. She had just checked in one of the nice resort at Cheju City.

 

“Have a nice stay.” Short after that, the worker went out of the room.

 

Li Yin pulled the curtain which covered the room and now, she could see a big beautiful scene out of the room and around part of the resort area. She also could see an interesting beach out there. Li Yin beamed at herself. There was nothing loss to get at Cheju Island. She did certainly like the place.

‘What a beautiful island! More wonderful than what I thought. I’m going to tour around this Cheju as long as I can afford it. First, let me check out what is the nice place for a start.’

Afterwards, Li Yin switched on her laptop and began to browse some nice places in Cheju, that she could plan earlier where to go tomorrow.

-

-

-

Having a stroll along Cheju town, Junsu and Changmin were very pleasant. It already had been approximately two years they did not meet up since Changmin paid him a visit in America back then and of course, there were numerous news and update progress to be exchanged within the two buddies.

 

“How’s Tae Yeon-ssi? She must be getting prettier nowadays, doesn't she?” Changmin bumped into a question related to Junsu’s current love.

 

“She’s always been pretty. You need to meet her again someday.”

 

“Of course.” Changmin responded. “You know, it’s good to see both of you are happy. Plus, you two are going to engage. Advanced congrats anyway!”

 

Junsu chuckled. “Thanks though. Why don’t you also get someone to engage to?”

 

Then, Changmin burst a big laugh. “Are you insane? It’s not easy. Actually, there are many girls after me all the time. Yet, there’s something bothering me. It’s nothing wrong with them, all of them. But, it has to do with me. I’m not that type of a guy who easily falls for a girl in a short time. Just for instance, like you and Tae Yeon. You didn’t have feelings for her when you two first met, right? That’s how I’m being at the moment.”

 

Junsu looked at Changmin tentatively. “Did you really tell me the truth just now? About that type of guy..? Did you really really mean it?”

 

Changmin turned his face to Junsu as he squeezed his eyebrow, as he was offended by Junsu’s query. “Did I sound pretending to you?”

 

“No. I’m just wondering as you’re still that kind of guy.” Junsu assumed.

 

“Oh yeah..? What kind of guy I am?” Changmin wanted to know then.

 

“Big head.”

 

“I’m not!” Changmin pressed his opposition.

 

Junsu turned his mouth up, smiling widely. “Yeah okay, you’re telling me the truth and I believe you’re that type of guy who doesn’t fall easily for a girl. Are you happy now?”

 

Changmin sighed. “Why don’t you just say it in the first place?”

 

“I’ve just said it. What’s the fuss about?” Junsu answered back.

 

“Just cut it out, Kim Junsu. Will you?” This time seemed that Changmin was the one who being displeased.

 

Yaahh Shim Changmin, don’t you figure I just won over you?” And that time either presented Junsu mocking his friend.

 

Changmin gave Junsu a short glare before viewing to another side. Junsu laughed delightedly and then slapped Changmin’s head in a slight way, showing his hilarious feeling towards his friend’s grumbled attitude.

 

Yaahh! Do you really want to get killed?!” Changmin was rather furious.

 

Whoaa! Shim Changmin-ssi want to kill me. Help! Help me! I’m scared.” Junsu made a fun of Changmin with his dolphin imitation voice, looked like he really wished he could explode Changmin’s fury more and more.

 

“You…!!!” Changmin could not bear Junsu’s fun and then run quickly towards Junsu. Later, he strangled around Junsu’s neck with his arm lightly so that he could punish his friend from slapping his head, making Junsu as being choked, a bit breath-less.

 

Yaah! Let go of me!” Junsu cried out.

 

“What if you apologize to me? I’ll reconsider it.” Changmin threw a condition.

 

“No way!” Junsu opposed firmly.

 

Changmin then strengthen his arm, moving Junsu could not breathe more. He tried to pull Changmin’s arm away from him. Yet, he failed. Somehow, Changmin was stronger than him.

 

“I’m not going to let you go. Better you apologize to me right now!” Changmin was as stubborn as he was back then.

 

Next, Junsu happened to stamp on Changmin’s foot. Yay! Changmin screamed loudly in pain. “My foot! How dare you?!”

 

At last, Junsu escaped from Changmin’s arm. He rubbed his neck, feeling a bit hurt. “And how dare you choked me this hurt?! You’re !”

 

“What?! What did you just say?!” Changmin rolled his eyes, infuriated.

 

Without wasting much time, Junsu stepped and run over Changmin speedily and they landed up collapsing on the earth, lying down next to each other, taking a stare at the blue sky.  At once, they took a short breath then released them.

 

“You’re still that easy-grumpy.” Junsu gave a comment at Changmin.

 

“And you’re still that…I’ve no idea.” Changmin hit a feedback.

 

Junsu and Changmin turned their head to one another, ending up with laughing. What such a kid manner they had got through seconds ago. Later, they turned back staring at the sky.

 

Whoaa..what such a fun. We’ve not been wrestling for a long time.” Junsu opened his mouth, revealing their old favorite habit. “When did we last do that?”

 

“High school time.” Changmin suggested.

 

“Yeah..I remember.”

 

“Suddenly, I miss those moments. Oh my! High school time, when we were always together. You, me and Ri In..” Changmin paused all of sudden. It could be heard he was swallowing his own saliva slowly, slapping his own head for bringing out Ri In’s name unconsciously. He had not been mentioning that name over again after a long while. But, somehow he forgot that name, Jang Ri In did not exist anymore in their life as yesterday, they still had been together, gathering and playing around. In fact, times passed too hustle.

 

Changmin added. He learned how hard Junsu made an effort to forget all about the girl named Jang Ri In and out of sight, he did drag out that name not on purpose. He came up to figure how would the way Junsu feel? “Sorry. I didn’t mean it. It just…”

 

“Don’t say it. I can get that. Never mind.” Junsu inserted Changmin’s word with a low voice whilst still watching the sky. It seemed that the sky attracted him more than anything.

 

“Then..if I do want to talk about her, you really don’t mind? I mean..would you be opened on that?” Changmin doubted.

 

“I don’t mind. She has nothing to do with me since five years ago. Not any longer. If you do want to talk about her, I don’t mind.” Junsu seemed to be very serene.

 

Changmin was silent at first. Later, he uttered a phrase. “You’re fine, aren’t you?”

 

“I’m fine. I’m all fine.” Junsu swore.

 

Changmin shut his mouth, merely staring at Junsu’s side. He was pondering on what was  Junsu actually watching at that moment.

‘Junsu-ah, are you really fine? Not being moved at all when I said about Ri In? You told me you’re over her by now. But, is it a truth? You’re watching the sky. But, is that are you really watching or are you watching your past in vision?’

 

Letting Junsu all watching the sky, Changmin ended his stare towards Junsu. In the end, these two buddies purely stayed in ambiguity silence and hid their own different thoughts deep inside.

 

----------

 

@ LyGiaMy : Okay, I didn't mind those vulgar words.Hehe.Now that I've posted another new one,hope you would enjoy it. And yeah, thanks for those feedbacks! ^^