Chapter 6

Love You, Sorry

[ Chapter 6 ]

 

Sunshine Park. It did really exist! The weird stranger did play neither a prank nor trick on her at mentioning about this awesome place in the card he gave her. It was a calm venue to release stress and tension.

 

Sitting on a bunch while gazing around the park, Li Yin was relieved. Something got into her head. The weird stranger was right. She would not bump into him at the place. That, almost all of the corners at the park she strode, she did not see him there. As consequence, Li Yin beamed at herself. Why did that stranger take her words to not bump into her so seriously? Yet, it was true. She would feel annoyed. It might be because she did not know him. Then, Li Yin cut that thought out of her mind.

 

At that time, she took a gaze at her hand phone’s wallpaper which was set to be her picture with Hankyung. Li Yin painted a smile on her lips. She could not help craving for having Hankyung by her side like they both always did all these times.

‘Hankyung uppa, I’ll be happier if you’re with me here. I miss you so much.’

-

-

-

At the bedroom…

Junsu was at home already and had just replied Tae Yeon’s message. This would be the fifteenth Tae Yeon sent him message for this day. Plus, his inbox all filled by her messages. He knew his girlfriend missed him too much to not send messages a day. That was what Tae Yeon told him in every message of hers and of course, he did miss her either.

 

Left his position and moved towards the opened window inside the room, putting his two hands inside his both pant pockets. It was already late night and he could not sleep yet.

[You’re really annoying.]

[Then don’t come near me again! Well, yeah…You gave me a ride and I’ve said thanks. That’s already over. There’s no other thing left within you and me. We don’t know each other. As what I’ve said before, I don’t talk to strangers. Can you get that?]

Junsu took a light sigh right after he recalled the flashback at Li Yin’s words towards him.

‘It’s not her. I can figure it’s not her. But, why do I always think it’s really her? No matter what..seems like she can’t stand me. I better stay away from her. That’s what I’ve to do and it’s the thing I must do.’

 

Afterwards, he went out of the room towards the kitchen and he had to pass the living room where he could see the picture of Jang Ri In with both of Changmin and his. Junsu stopped for a while. His eyes slowly seemed wanting to take a glance at that picture. Yet, he forbade. He did not yearn for looking at Jang Ri In and he expected so much he would not meet up again with whether her or that mysterious-resembled girl as Jang Ri In. At last, he continued his steps to the kitchen without seeing Jang Ri In in the picture.

-

-

-

This time Junsu chose an attractive forest for his shooting project, where tourists were welcomed to come over for viewing a tranquil state and being relaxed with all the facilities which were provided at that forest, resort, café, stalls, restaurant and more. It was like a small town covered around by the forest.

 

Li Yin was there too. She got a help from a worker in the resort she was staying to get at the place. Or else, she might have not been there. While she was walking around the place, her eyeballs caught a guy with his camera shooting at a corner, a bit far from her. It was the weird stranger! Junsu did not realize she was there, busy focusing on his shooting.

‘Oh? He’s here? Is this a coincidence? What so ever. Hopefully, I wouldn’t meet him along the way here.’

 

Quickly, Li Yin stepped forward. As long as she could avoid Junsu, she would do that. But then, tentatively she paused and turned back. She spotted Junsu from her place. He remained shooting some view at his spot, looked like he had totally no idea there was someone staring at him.

‘By the way, thanks for giving hint about that Sunshine Park.’

After that, she entirely left her position. She just could throw thanks from inside her heart instead of saying it with opened mouth.

 

CLICK! Junsu successfully shot a picture consisting of five little boy kids smiling. “That’s awesome.”

 

“You said if we agree to take a shot for you, you’ll give us money to buy candies.” One of the kids spoke out.

 

Laughing, Junsu felt hilarious. What a smart kid. He did not even forget when it came to candies. Yeah..he was right. All the kids liked candies. No wonders. “Are you sure I said that?” Trying to tease the kid.

 

“Yeah! You said it just now!” All the five kids answered.

 

Junsu chuckled and then he gave out some coins from his pocket to every single kid who agreed taking shot for him. All the kids laughed and run happily away from Junsu. Perhaps, they speedily would get some stalls there to buy candies. Shortly, he smiled alone, being cheerful with those kids.

 

He got ready to move to another side of the forest. As he headed to a jetty beside a lake, part of the forest, suddenly he stopped and the reason was the girl who had same face as Jang Ri In, he saw her walking briefly right beside the lake.

‘She’s here. Again? Why this always happens to me? Hoh..let’s just leave.’

 

Li Yin stood front of the lake. She liked to watch the lake’s sight. Meanwhile, few kids were running and playing around the jetty when unexpectedly one of them ran over Li Yin. She could not balance her body that unfortunately she fell into the lake. She tried hard to float in the waters. Yet, somehow it seemed complicated for her.

 

“Help! I…I can’t swim!” Li Yin yelled as she nearly sank.

 

People hurriedly came assembling beside the lake and watched the incident while some of them screaming for help. Luckily, there was someone who then rushed towards the jetty and speedily jumped into the lake. It was Junsu!

 

He swam, heading to Li Yin’s spot who happened to be weakened in the waters. “Hold on.” He directed as his hand held around her neck and swam back along with carrying her to the edge of the jetty.

 

Some people helped carrying Li Yin up on the top of the jetty, following by Junsu. His body was all wet by waters. Being unconscious, she was pinched on her chest so that the waters inside her would emit out. Junsu merely watched one of the people around there tried to give Li Yin a help.

 

“Are you okay?” Someone asked about Junsu’s condition.

 

“Yeah. I’m fine.” Junsu answered while his eyes focused staring at Li Yin who was lying down on the jetty. He looked somewhat worried. "Is she going to be okay?"

 

"She should be fine."

 

Short after that, Li Yin vomited some waters out of and she got a little cough, leading to she was already half-awake. In the meantime, Junsu exhaled a breath of relief.

-

-

-

At the clinic...

 

Gradually, Li Yin opened her eyes. Blurred. Short after that, she could see surroundings around her turned up to be clear. She found herself was lying down on the bed and at the left edge of it, she saw there was a man and a woman at their thirties looking gladly at her.

 

“You’ve awaken. Thank god.” The woman voiced her grateful emotion. “Are you feeling okay, now?”

 

Li Yin got her body up while she was still sitting on top of the bed. “I’m okay.” Next, she gazed at the woman along with the man next to her. That man must be the woman’s husband as she could spot his hand in the woman’s arm, that was what got into Li Yin at the moment.

 

“You..you did save me just now. Am I right?” Li Yin uttered the question towards the man who then smiled after hearing it. In fact, she even now could remember the face of the person who tried harder to make her conscious on the jetty a short time ago by pinching on her chest, pushing her to cough out the waters inside her.

 

“My husband always likes to help people and he even tried his best to save you.” The woman got her turn to speak out on the behalf of her husband. Definitely, Li Yin’s guess was right. Both of them were wife and husband.

 

“Thanks. Thank you very much for saving me. I don’t know what else to say then. Yet, I’m grateful you saved me. I owe you.” Li Yin showed appreciation. She really had nothing to express but thanks.

 

“Actually, miss. You owe someone else in the first place.” The man spoke out.

 

Li Yin seemed doubtful suddenly.

 

“Yeah. He’s right. There was someone else you should thank more than my husband. He was the one who jumped into the lake for rescuing you. If it had not been him, my husband could’ve not given you a help and more, your condition would’ve been worse.” Then, the woman agreed with her husband’s admission.

 

“So…there was someone else saved me just now?” Li Yin happened to assure herself.

 

The man nodded along with his wife.

 

“Who is he?” Li Yin extremely fancied identifying who the savior was.

 

The wife and husband glanced at one another with uncertain mimic on their faces, indicating possibly that they either had no acknowledge who was the savior.

 

“We’ve no idea who he is. Sorry.”

 

“Any hint?” It seemed Li Yin expected very much about the figure and appearance of that savior from the duo.

 

They both shook their heads. “No, sorry.”

 

Li Yin gave a brief nod. She knew it was not impossible if they both utter that such an answer. In general, they all were strangers. It was impossible to know each other. Yet, Li Yin still hopefully could recognize the savior. She sighed.

 

“Oh yeah! Now I got it.” All of a sudden, the woman spoke up as she almost shrieked. A bit excited. “Other than his face, I still remember he had a camera with him.”

 

“A camera?” Li Yin wondered and was in a little surprise.

 

She doubted, could it be the same guy with camera in his hand who gave her ride in the past few days? Could it be that weird stranger? Her thinking had cut out at the time the husband voiced out.

 

“Unfortunately, he was not coming along while we sent you here. He still could’ve been at that place. Yet, the chance is that he already left.” The husband added.

 

“I don’t think you’ll find him there as it had already in the past two hours. Well, it might be your luck if you do find him. Plus, the camera is the only hint you got. I figure it will be a bit complicated for you to recognize him.” This time the wife continued her role in supporting her husband’s contemplation.

 

‘They’re right. Even if I go to that place right now, I’ll have a big chance to not find him. A camera with him…is it the same annoying guy? It can be him and it also can’t be him. Who is actually this guy? I hope I would meet him again, that I’ll have chance to thank him.’

-

-

-

Staring at the panorama of the lake, Li Yin relieved. She came by that spot over again. In a matter of fact, she could not help forgetting what had happened to her at the place. It was a terrible incident. Luckily, she had been rescued. Right now, she had to find the other savior of her. Or else, she would be regretful to not have opportunity to say thanks to that guy.

 

Out of blue, unpredictable vision of flashback got through Li Yin’s mind. As she opened her blurred eyes after vomiting out the waters from her inner part, she could spot some people gathering around her on the jetty and there was her eyes caught someone’s face looked a lot like the weird annoying stranger. She was definitely convinced he was the only one there who got watery. His face and his outfit were all soaking. Seconds later, she turned up to be unconscious again.

 

Swiftly, Li Yin came up with her own thought.

‘Was it him who saved me? I’m sure he was here too. I’m certainly sure I saw him here. Was he the other savior? I get to find him. But how? No matter what, I must find this guy.’

-

-

-

Junsu had a lunch at Café Town. Whilst, he examined some photos he had taken previously. Nevertheless, he still had few plans and places to do shooting. So far, he did satisfy with all those photos. Yet, he desired to shoot more and more. Besides, it was only nearly five days he had been there. So, he remained having the extent time for shooting. The point was he did not expect to miss anything splendid to be put on view in the magazine. In fact, he was very proud to be responsible of exhibiting some of Korea’s beauties to the worldwide.

 

Aaachoo!” All at once, Junsu sneezed. Hurriedly, he took a tissue and wiped it up round his nose. Unexpectedly, he caught cold, might be because of the lake incident yesterday where he got himself soaking with waters. No wonders he got fever by now.

-

-

-

Having a walk inside the town, Li Yin devoured some stalls and proposed to buy little necessary stuff at the same time. Short afterwards, without prior notice, at the left side of the road, she caught a glance at a guy who was in his way out of a café. Suddenly her brows wrinkled.

‘Isn’t it him? The weird stranger? Wait!’

Without many questions, Li Yin sprinted away from her spot towards the crosswalk. She ran and ran till she had gotten at the front of the café. Alas, the guy disappeared. Li Yin turned around, left to right, front to the back, searching for the same guy. Yet, she could not see him for a second time.

 

“Where are you?” Li Yin muttered, tremendously craving for meeting the guy. Struggling, she did not give up. Li Yin carried on nonstop-pursuing that guy somewhere. Pacing at a place while her eyes focused on seeking one face, then she walked quickly to the other side, sternly directing herself to find the guy. If not, she would not stop looking for him.

 

At last, Li Yin stepped at a parking lot. She was static unsuccessfully searching for the guy. Unpredictably, she glimpsed at a car which was about to drive away from the lot, very similar to the car she got in for a ride with the weird stranger. Was it his car? She thought. Could not think of anything else than meeting the guy, Li Yin dashed towards the car’s direction. Unluckily, the car moved faster than her speed. She missed it.

 

Breathless, Li Yin tired out. Heaving a sigh, she was devastated, static looking at the back of the car. When would she get chance to meet that guy then? Li Yin whispered secretly.

 

PHEEETTTT! It was the horn of a car. “What now?” Li Yin groaned at herself. Then she creased her tiring face ahead of turning back and she found there was the car which honked her seconds ago.

 

Junsu leaned out of the car’s window, checking what the girl had to do in front of his way. Li Yin’s eyes ogled. It was the same as the car she had just missed minutes ago. Yet, their plat licenses were different. However, that was not the real reason she felt surprised. Instead, it was Junsu inside the car, the guy she yearned for thanking. As well, Junsu was dazed. He could not believe he would face this girl again.

 

Finally, Li Yin showed a grateful smile, relieving for making it. She did already meet the guy, Junsu. On the other hand, Junsu looked doubtful.

-

-

-

At Café Town…

Junsu stuck for a second ahead of replying to Li Yin’s statement. “...you thanked me just now since I was the one who saved you yesterday?”

 

Li Yin nodded.

 

“But, the case now is...are you really really sure I did that?” Somehow, Junsu teased Li Yin’s consideration of him to be her savior at the lake incident. It was like he did not want to admit his action rescuing the girl yesterday.

 

Eh?” Li Yin paused. Then her eyes caught a camera hanging around Junsu’s neck and she answered swiftly. “That camera…it’s yours, right? The man who helped to push the waters out of me yesterday, his wife and himself both said the one who got me out of the lake had a camera with him. Isn’t it described you?”

 

Junsu beamed. “Actually, there I was not the only one to bring the camera. How you can be so sure that I was the one who saved you?”

 

Li Yin replied. “Besides, I saw you at the forest before the incident in the lake. And…”

 

“You saw me?” Suddenly, Junsu cut her say, pondering when that happened.

 

“Yeah. I saw you taking photos at the forest yesterday.” Li Yin lowered her voice, feeling hesitated, not sure if it was right to tell the truth that she might be the one who saw Junsu in the first place before he did and rescued her.

 

Again, Junsu beamed briefly at himself. He could not believe this girl did see him yesterday at the forest. He thought he was the only one who did the same thing.

 

“And I'm convinced you were there on the jetty when I was half-awaked. You were the only one who got soaking. How can’t I be very sure about that?” At that time, she raised her voice back to normal as she strictly assured Junsu was her savior.

 

All of a sudden, Junsu sneezed yet again. Li Yin chuckled quietly at him instead, kind of funny to watch and hear that guy sneezing. Consequently, Junsu looked suspiciously at her. Right after that, Li Yin pretended clearing and stopped chuckling. She made a serious mimic on her face. Out of sight, Junsu smiled a little, feeling rather hilarious with her react.

 

Randomly, Li Yin handed a small handkerchief towards Junsu. “You can use this.”

 

Junsu glanced at her hesitantly, he was not sure to take it or instead.

 

“Don’t worry. I don’t use it yet. Take it.” Li Yin gave surety.

 

Lastly, Junsu took the handkerchief from Li Yin’s hand. “Thanks. I’ll give it back later.” Still was not that certain about his act.

 

“As you wish.” Li Yin responded. “Now, I'm wondering when you got this cold fever. Did you jump into the waters previously? Such as a lake..?” She still wanted to make sure all about her savior and she even tried to tease Junsu at the matter of truth.

 

Junsu burst into a brief beam. He was moved by Li Yin’s teasing. Looking a while at Li Yin, he sensed this waiting emotion. He guaranteed this girl was waiting for his real admission.

 

“You were the one who saved me yesterday, right? Hope my guess is correct.” Li Yin uttered.

 

Finally, Junsu nodded.

 

“Then you already admitted.” Li Yin satisfied. She was very glad. “But, why did you have to pretend that I was wrong? In fact, you did save me. Why did you do that?”

 

“Well, what would I get if I said yes, I was the one who saved you in the lake?”

 

“You’ll get thanks from me.” Quickly, Li Yin answered.

 

“Actually, it doesn’t really matter to me.” Junsu reacted.

 

“But, it does matter to me. You saved me and I’m very thankful. Once again, thanks very much. I owe you.” Honestly, Li Yin presented that gratitude speech towards Junsu. She even smiled at him.

 

What? This girl gave him a smile? Right away Junsu found himself immovable. Li Yin definitely had Ri In’s sweet wonderful smile. That was why he could no longer afford to take a look at Li Yin's smiling face. More, what such a weirdo. Yesterday, she always presented a cold mimic on her face and even warned him to not come near her. But, today she had changed. She looked like a cheery girl who actually knew how to behave nice and learn how to smile honestly. Those all might be as a consequence that he saved her. Then, she tried to be nice to him. Deep inside Junsu, he muttered, truly, who are  you?

 

----------