M 20

The M Café

thrid person's pov

"no! there will be a dissaster if he changed me!!!" Min Ji yelled. "for the chefs, how about Ryeo Wook? he's quiet good" Ashley suggested. "noona, how if Hara noona become the waitress?" Jo asked. "yeah, how about Sulli?" Jojo added. "how about Mir become the waiter?" Jaeha suggest. "NO! BIG NO!!!" Eun Joo replied.

Joo Eun and Yvonne only can shook their head see all the staffs argumenting at each others.

"how about Gi Kwang?" Jaeha asked. "urm... how if the chef is Key? he's Shinee umma right?" Sora suggest in the same time. "NO! Dong Woon!" babyJ replied."how about Sung Min? my lovey brother" Sammy added. "why not Junsu?" she added again. "how about... Jaejoong!" Hana added.

Joo Eun raised and suddenly.

BRRAAKKK!!!

sigh. Joo Eun hit the table, "noona? what happen to you?" Jo asked innocently. Joo Eun raised her head, "YAH!!! i will decide who will be the staffs for one day with Yvonne!" Joo Eun yelled. "Yvonne! kaja! let's go to my office!" Joo Eun command and walked out from the meeting room with Yvonne. 

"huh! that's all because of you, hyung!" Jo pointing at Jojo. "why me?" he asked. "ahh... that's all our fault, let's pray for the best staffs" Min Ji interrupted.

"yeah, i hope so!" Kyu Mi says cooly. she busy remembering somthing that her father told yesterday night.

 

Kyu Mi/ Key's pov (a/n: Kyu Mi's nickname is Key)

~flashback~

i enter the living room. actually, i'm still so tired after i go to my mom's wedding. if it's not because of my dad, rushed me to go, i'll not go to that wedding. i was using my blue satin dress, daddy told me to use a nice dress and look good.

"oh! Kyu!" my dad greet me when he see me enter the living room. not only my father there, there is another guy and... Xander U-Kiss? i walked towards my dad and seat beside him.

"oh, this is my daughter... Kyu, this is my friend.. Alan. when i'm in colleges" my dad introduced me. i smiled, "annyeonghaseo, my name is Kang Kyu Mi!" i introduced and bows.

"nice name... i think you know my son right?" Alan replied. "yeah, xander from U-Kiss" i replied and glanced at Alexander. he just smiled.

"we will tell something happy for you two" my dad started. "something big!" Alan replied. "what's that appa?" Xander asked. "yeah, what is it?" i asked too.

"you two will get married!" dad and Alan says unisonly. my eyes widened, "did someone just say married?" Xander asked innocently. "wow! hold on a second! me? married? with him?" i says and pointing at Xander. "yeah, that's good right? i know he's good for you" dad replied.

"NO! i'm not ready for it! i don't want any word of divorce again in my life!" i yelled as i raised and run to my room.

i slammed the door. someone knocked my door, i slowly open it and Xander standing infront. "what do you want?" i asked. "no, i just want to talk something with you" he replied. "so, can i come in?" i asked. i let him enter my room, i sit on my bed and he sit in the couch.

"what do you want to talk?" i asked. "about us!" he replied. i freeze.

~end of flashback~

someone tap my shoulder. i turn my head, "what do you think? the others is already go out" Min Ji says. i didn't reply it and walked out.

 

Joo Eun's pov

"so, now it's already done. but, how can we tell it to them?" Yvonne asked. "urm... let's see!" i replied and call my friend. 

"oh!.. yeah... can you help me?... that's right! for Mcafe... yay! kamsahamnida!" i thanked and ended the call. "okay?" Yvonne asked. "yup!" i replied. "all of them will come on Friday. so, on Friday, Mcafe will not open and all the staffs will train the celebrity staffs.

"i think we have to mention about this" Yvonne suggested. "yeah!" i replied and stood.

 

Third person's pov

"sshhh.... quieeetttt" Yurii shushed them all. "sshhh...." they replied. they put again their ear in the door, trying to hear the conversation between Joo Eun and Yvonne. "they coming! they coming! they coming!" Jojo yelled slowly. we suddenly stood up and step backwards. but..

"aahh... sorryyyy!!!" Hye Ri apologized as she fall down. "aoo....." Sora, Hana, jiji, Jaeha, Ashley, Eunha and Eun Joo fall down too.

"uuhh... my but!" Sora grumbled. suddenly the office door opened, and Joo Eun and Yvonne appeared. "what are you guys doing infront here?" Yvonne asked. "hahaha...." the staffs laughed.

"who will be the staffs unnies!?" Min Ji asked excited. "secret! but, they will come on Friday. all of you will give them flash training on Friday, because Mcafe will close!" Yvonne replied.

"YAAAYYYYYYY!!!!" they screaming happily. "oh! i'm so exciteeddd" Min Ji says. "oh.. is my noona be the staffs???" Jo asked. "why there is only Hara in your mind?" Jojo hit his head. "aww... that's hurt hyung!" he pain.

"Fridaayy? tomorrow? ahh... i can't wait anymore!" Jaeha says.

 

Alexander's pov

"Jacqqyyyy!!!" i called her. she ignored it and get down from my car. i get down from car and grab her hands. "don't touch me!" she yelled and pulled her hands from me. "don't shout! you want all people hear it?" i asked. "yeah! that's all i waannnttt!!!" she replied. "why you act like this?" i asked.

"i suppose to ask this to you! you gonna accept the arrange married right?" she asked. "who say if i will accept it!?" i asked. "yeah! you will right!?" she replied. "i still didn't say yes to my dad about that!" i replied. "yeah, you will! SOON!!!" she yelled and pointing at my face.

"From now on! don't ever come to see me, call me, message me or anything! i don't want to see you anymoree!!!" she continued and enter her house.

"JACCCQQQ???" i yelled as she enter her house.

 

Jacq's pov

i slammed the door and slowly my tears falling down. "Sera? are you okay?" Sandara asked. i didn't reply it, "Jacq? what happen to you?" Thunder come towards me and wipe my tears. "who did you this?" he asked. i ignored it again and walked towards my room. i saw Thuder's friend, Dong Woon looking at me.

i enter my room and lock it. 'first, Onew. second, Xander. Third, what?' i keep crying.

 

Thunder's pov

Sandara poked me. "Yah! Sanghyun, what happen to her?" she asked. "let's ask her" i says and walk towards her rooms. "hyung" Dong Woon call me. "what happen to your sister? it's your sister right?" he asked. "ne~ i don't know too" i replied and continue my way.

tok tok tok

i knocked her door room. "leave me alonneee!!!" she yelled. "Jacqy! it's me Sanghyun oppa" i replied. "yeah, it's me Sandara!!!" Sandara added. "leave me allooonnneeee!!!!" she yelled.

"just leave her then" i says and pulled Sandara. "buuutt..." i cut it before she can finished her words. "she need time" i says. she nod.

 

Dong Woon's pov

Thunder pulled Sandara away. 'what happen to her actually?' i asked to myself. i take my deep breath before..

tok tok tok

i knocked her door. i didn' hear she yelling told us to leave her alone, she just open the door with her face full of tears. "what do you want?" she asked. "i'm Dong Woon, i just want to... argh, nevermind" i says and was about to leave her.

"wait!" she says. i stopped and turn arround, "i know what do you meant, come in" she says and enter her room back. i followed her and closed the door.

she seat in the couch and put her chin on her hand, as she looking at the dark of night, also... crying slowly. i slwowly sit beside her and leaned my hand on the wall. "why are you crying?" i asked.

"because my boyfriend is going married" she replied. "off course, you will be the girl" i replied. "yeah, i will be so happy if that girl is me" she says. "so, you meant.." she cut it. "he will married with another girl"

i gasped, "i'm so sorry" i apologized. "neh~ it's okay" she replied softly. "i will go outside if you need time to alone" i says and stood. "just stay here, i don't want to be alone" she says. i seat back, "if you say so"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappie, i will tell who will serves you! :D

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!