M 10

The M Café

Jo's pov

"kkkyyyaaaa...!!!" someone yelled. i run to the sound came from and i saw the girl in the bus. "YAH!!! STOP ITTT!!!" i yelled and punch the guy who want to rap her.

he hit me back, but i hit him again before he hit me. "GO!!!" i yelled. he go away. i glanced at the girl, her body is shaking.

"are you okay?" i asked softly. her head bows as she nod, i saw her tears fell down. i raise her head and wipe the tears. "you?" i was so surprised when i see her face.

"Goo Hara?" i asked. "neh~" she replied. "what are you doing here? what if that guy recognize you?" i asked. "i am holidaying and i want to be a normal person. but i think it's not success" she replied. "okay, i don't want anything happen to you. i don't want anyone recognize you, so i will take you home" i replied.

"no no no, i don't want to make you...." i cut it. "kaja!" i pulled her hand. she walk beside me.

"anyway, thanks for helping me just now" she thanked. "yeah, anytime" i replied. "what's your name?" she asked again. "Choi Jo Min, just call me Jo" i replied.

"owh, how old are you?" she asked again. "17" i replied shortly. "ah. you suppose to call me noona then" she says happily. "okay, noona! i think we arrived at your home" i says when we arrived.

"gumawo" she thanked again. "it's okay noona... it's already late, i have to go home before my mom angry" i says. she smile and get inside her house. i turn ahead and walked to my house.

 

Joo Eun's pov

i open the door with a girl followed behind me. "morning guys!" i greet them. without waiting they reply, i enter my room and i saw Yvonne is already waiting for me there.

"annyeong!" she greet me as she closed the magazine. "hello!" i replied and sit in my chair. "so? who is this?" Yvonne asked pointing at the girl. "she or He?" she asked again.

"she, but she will work as waiter" i replied. "annyeong, Jung Jaeha imnida" she introduce herslef and bow to Yvonne. "y... youu.." Yvonne says but i cut it. "Yunho's sister" i says.

"neh~ i am Yunho oppa's sister" Jaeha added. "i will introduce you to the other workers" i says and stood up. i walked out from my room with Jaeha and Yvonne behind me.

"guys! i want to told you something!!!" i command. all the staffs run towards me, "oh, noona? who is the girl behind you?" Jo asked. "neh, unnie, is that the new waiter?" Hana asked. "ah, it must be the new waiter" Hyeri added.

"please intoduce yourself" i command to Jaeha. she step forward.

"annyeonghaseo, Jung Jaeha imnida! you can call me Jay when i work. please take care of me" she intoduced and bows. all of them surprised.

"Jaeha? that's youuou??" Jojo asked. "neh~ oppa. it's me! i just cut my hair shorter" Jaeha replied. "omo? you really looks like a boy" Yurii says. "wao... no one in here recognize youuu" Min Ji says.

"hehe.." she just smile. "from now on, take care of her... if not Yunho oppa will killl meeee" i yelled and making a move with m hand cut my neck.

"haha... we will take care of heeerr" Min Ji replied happily and glomped at Jaeha. "hello, Jay. now we have triple J here" she continued. "Jaeha, you have to work hard for becoming waiter" Jojo says and her hair.

"ahhh.. oppa! you make my hair messy!!!" she yelled.

 

Jaeha's pov

"oh, oppa! hellpp meee" i yelled and call Jojo. "uh, hang on..." he replied and help me bring the dirty dish. "you have to be more becareful, okay?" he asked and help me bring the dish to the kitchen.

'i don't know if it will be so hard' i thought.

"Hye Ri Noona..." i call her. "why you call me noona? you have to call me unnie" she protested. "i'm a boy when i'm work, so i have to call you noona too" i replied. "ah, you're right" she says.

"take that visitor ordered please, i'm kinda busy" she says. "okay, noona" i replied and take one menu. i walk towards a girl sho reading a book. i can't see her face because of the book.

"excuse me, may i take your order miss?" i asked. she put the book lower to see me. "oh, hello!" she greet me. i hand over her the menu, she look for a while and ordered for it.

 

Shina's pov

i look on the menu, "i want... uh... any suggestion?" i asked. "umm.. my favourite food here is Jriced and superM" he replied. "okay, i'll just ordered for it" i replied. "okay.. please wait" he says as he write down my ordered and walk away.

"cute guy" i mumbled and continue reading my book.

 

Joan's pov

'no no no... i'm latteeee' i get down from taxi and run to The M Cafe. "Shina must be waiting for me nowww" i mumbled and open the door.

Triing!

"oh,Shinshin... mianhee... i'm latee" i apologized. she put down her book and give me a glared look. "haha... mianheeee...." i aplogized and sit in the empty chair infront her.

"hello? what do you want to ordered?" a girl (Hye Ri) asked. "i want a vannila cake and vannila shake" i ordered. "okay!" she says and go away.

"YURII!!!" a guy yelled. a girl running from the kitchen, "what the hell happen to you oppa?" a girl called Yurii asked. i turn my head to see them.

"wanna bet?" he asked. "what bet?" she asked back. "dance!" they guy replied happily. "haha... you gonna lose!!!"

 

Yurii's pov

"haha... you gonna lose!!!" i says to Jojo. "no! i will not lose to you! shall we start?" he asked. "i choose the song!" i says and get to the music player. i play ring ding dong song.

my ladyyy.... ring ding dong! ring ring ring ring ding dong

i move my bosy with the song. i stopped and let Jojo dance. 'he's good in break dance' i thought when i see his break dance. "ladies" he says when he finished.

i can feel the visitors eyes are now on us. some of them stood up and come closer to see us. the song changed to lucifer. this gonna be the last song.

triinnggg...

i glanced at the door and saw SHINee entering. i ignored it, and move my body again. "lucifer!" i sing. "no, you will end.." Jojo says. he move his body again.

the song over and i heard so many people clap their hands, including SHINee.

 

Taemin's po

"huah, hyung! i don't know i she's good in dancing" i says to Minho as i clap my hand. he not answer and looking somewhere. i ry to find where he look at.

'this hyung, he just arrived and now he look at a girl?'

i walk towards Yurii. "noona! you're greeeaaatttt!!!!" i yelled and hug her suddenly. "haha... Taeminnie. thanks" she thanked. "oh, look a Minho hyung... glancing at a girl. really really not him" i says pointing at Minho.

"aahh.... he look a little bit babo" she says. "yah! Jojo oppa! you lose!" she yelled to Jojo. "aahh... okay okay! i will do anyting you want!" he says.

 

Minho's pov

"hahaha... their great unnie!" she says. "yeah, specially the girl. she's amazing" her unnie replied.

"Yah! Minho? what are you looking at?" Jonghyun asked. he looks at the girl i look. "owh, that girl? she's cute... bus poorly i already have Se Kyung" he says. i hit his head, "stop it!" i yelled.

i can feel the girl is looking at me. "sorry of my stupid hyunngg..." i apologized. she freeze and can't say anything, "mianhe~" i apologized again and pulled Jonghyun's hand.

"hey, why do you not call Jogi and Sena?" Key asked. "Sena?dweejchi? okay, i will call her" i says and call my sister. "yah, hyung.. call Jogi!" Key command.

"okay, okay..." he replied and call his brother.

"dweejchiii......" i greet her. "uh, oppa? yeah? what happen?" she asked. "can you come to M cafe?" i asked. "now? i'm now with Jogi oppa and Jacq" she replied. "i think Jonghyun oppa call Jogi oppa" she continued. "so? can you come?" i asked. "Dweejjchhhiii... please cooommmee!!!" Taemin yelled. "okay, okay.. i'll come. byebye oppas" she ended the call.

"oh.. Jogi! yeah... you come okay?... byeee" Jonghyun ended the call.

"uh, i'm gonna met with Jacq" Onew grumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update again... SHINee again.. ups.. other k-pop idols will come soon :D i am finding their profile... ^^

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe