M 15

The M Café

Joo Eun's pov

"sweety, i cook you Kimchi soup" mom says. i can't take my eyes from JaeJoong who smiling on me. "umma, why he's here?" i asked to my mom pointing at Jaejoong who keep smiling.

"he is your boyfriend, right?" my mom asked. my eyes widened and turn my head to him suddenly. he keep smiling, "you!?"

"yeah, i'm your boyfriend right?" he ask with innocent face. 'oh... i'm gonna kill you. later!'. "sweety? sit here" my mom command and i sit beside her.

"so, how long both of you have been together?" my mom asked while eating. "arround 1 year" Jaejoong asked. "aw, you two must be a great couple" my mom says. Jaejoong just smiled.

"okay, i'm done... i will left you two. have fun" my mom raised. "later wash the dish okay?" my mom command. i nod, and i saw her go out from kitchen and enter her room.

i give Jaejoong a glared look. "your girlfriend???" i asked him. he just smirked, "gimme your..."i cut it. "how muh i told you already? we already break up?! we're over! OVER!!!" i yelled to him and raised. i take his plate and mine for wash.

"let me help you!" he says. "no!" i replied and push him away.

"can you forget that???" he yelled. 'he start to talk about that again!'. "no, i'm not" i replied, trying to keep calm.

"no one will hurt you again! that fangirl will not ruin your life agaiinnn!!!" he yelled. i ignored it, "Joo Eun? you not love me anymore? you forget me so fassttt???" he asked. i gasped.

"Joo Eun? tell me! do you love me? if yes, i will protect you from that fangirl!" he says. "no! i'm not love you anymore!" i replied and turn of the water and walk to my room.

"Joo Eun! i don't believe that!" he walk behind me. i change my way and open the front door, "you can go now" i says.

"stop to be so stubborn! you just lie to your heart!" he says before he go. i slammed the door and enter my room. i open my box, where i keep the mail from the fangirl. i get all and burn it infront of my house. 

 

IU's pov

today me, Yo Seob and Jun Hyung perform in Music Bank. i poke Yo Seob, he turn his head and give me a smile. "oppa, annyeong!" i greet her. "annyeong!" he replied. he look at his birthday cake.

"oppa?" i called him. "hm?" he put the birthday cake and turn his head to me. "wae?" he asked. "i want to asked about last time" i asked. "last time?"

"M cafe, after you come back from toilet" i replied. "oh, nothing. i just saw something that make me shock" he replied. "do you see a ghost?" i asked with innocent.

"hahahahahaha.... ghost? hahaha... off course not" he replied. "so?" i asked. "i..."

"Seobbie! let's go! now is our turn" Jun Hyung called him. "Jieun, mianhe~ i lend him for a while" Jun Hyung says to me. "neh~ it's okay oppa" i replied. "byebye Jaeiun" he waved his hand.

"hwaiting, oppa!"

'i'm still so curious'

 

Jojo's pov

"get back to your work, Jo!" i command. "hello guys!" Eun Joo just come. "where are you? cafe is already open 1 hour ago" i asked her. "oh, mianhe~ oppa. but... why you ask that? it suppose to be Min Ji unnie" she replied.

"Min Ji is not come today. he have to go with her brother to busan" i replied. "so?" she asked again. "Min Ji told me to be the manager while she's not here" i replied. "faster! get to your work!" i command. she faster move and get to her work.

tring!

"guess what? whose here?" a girl and her friends asked. then i saw the last girl, "Sulli?" i asked. "oh! Jojo oppa? you work here?" she asked excited and walked towards me. "yeah, i'm working here" i replied. "you came with who?" i asked. "you don't know us?" she asked. her friends smiling.

"we are f(x)" the says in unison. "f(x)?" i raised my eyebrows. "hyung? you don't know f(x)? where are you coming from?" Jo asked. "from New York" i replied innocently.

"how long you leave in Seoul?" now Hana asked. "1 month? 1day? or 1 hour?" Hye Ri asked. "3 years" i replied innocently. "hey, it's okay.. i will introduce us to him" a girl says.

"i'm Victoria, the leader. and Nichkhun wife in we got married" the girl continued. "i'm amber!" says a boy/ girl next to Victoria. "ans she is a girl" Victoria says pointing at Amber.

"i'm Luna" says the girl next Amber. "off course you know who i am?" says Sulli happily. "i'm Krystal, the maknae" says the girl next Luna.

"aigoo, 3 years living here and i don't know anything?" i asked to myself. "hahaha... it's okay oppa!" Sulli says happily.

"wanna ordered?" i asked. "yeah!" they says in unison.

 

Yurii's pov

"good, where is that oppa coming from? mars?" i grumbled. "haha... you know right, he too much know Usher, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and the others" Ashley replied.

"forget, first time he work?" Jiji asked. "he don't know who is Super Junior, don't know SNSD, don't know TVXQ?" Ashley replied.

i laugh remember everything about him. "hey guys!" i heard Jojo's sound. we suddenly turn our head, and saw Jojo popped in his head.

"enough, talking about me?" he asked. "y..yeah.. w..we fin..finished" i replied. he give his evil face, "good!" he says and smile evily. "now... GO TO YOUR WORRKKK!!!" he yelled. we run to do our own work. he closed the door.

"i hope, Min Ji's here" Ashley mumbled. "he is more worst then Min Ji" i added. "i hope Min Ji is here" Jiji says so. "and hope Dong Hae is here too?" i . "Yurii???" she give me a glaring look. i just ignored her and do my work again.

 

Sulli's pov

"how can you know him?" Victoria asked. "yeah, she's right" Amber says so. "he's so handsome" Krystal says. "yeah, i thought so" Luna added.

"urm... lucky maybe. i find my friend house and i lost, he came and he know her house and bring me ther" i answer that question. "ah, you so lucky!" Victoria comment. "if you don't want him, let me get him. okay?" Krystal asked and winked.

"no, no! i will not give him to you!" i replied. "we just kidding girl" Amber says. "yeah, but what i says if serious" Krystal says.

"JUNG SOO JUNNNGGGG!!!" i yelled. 

"great shout Sulli!!!" Jojo comment from outside. i smiled, "thanks oppa!" i thanked. all of them shook their head.

 

Jogi's pov

i enter SM entertainment, Jonghyun told me to come. "oh! Jogi!" someone called me. "oh, Yuri noona" i replied. "you want to meet Jonghyun?" she asked. "or YoonA?" she teased me.

i close suddenly, "noona! yeah, i want to meet hyung! but not YoonA nonna" i replied. "hmph, hmph, hmph hmph hmph..." she says. "what are you talking about noona?" i asked. she pointing at my hand.

"oh, sorry.. i forget" i apologized and release my hand. "ck, okay okay... i understand. he is in level3 with the others" she replied.

"oh, okay! byebye noona!!!" i waved my hand to her and go to level 3.

"Jogi!" Jonghyun call me as i walked out from elevator. "hyung? why you call me?" i asked. "no, i want you to give this to Se Kyung" he says and give me a bag.

"what's this?" i asked and take it. "it just a something" he replied. "why you not give it to her by yourslef? why me?" i asked. "i'm so busy here. they just give me 3 minutes for this" he replied. "okay, i have to go! bye~" he says and go away.

"huh? why must me?" i asked to myself. "Jogi-ahh!!!" someone called me again. "YoonA noona" i replied excited. "how are you?" she asked. "you are higher Jogi" she comment .

"i'm fine and.. eng, actually.. i'm higher then you" i says. she pinch my cheek, "ahh.. you say if i'm short?" she asked. "no, i'm not saying that" i replied. she pinch my cheeks again, "uuhh... you so cute Jogi!" she says. "so lucky a girl who own youuuu" she continued. 'and i hope it's you'

"i have to go now! bye Jogi!" she says and go away. "hwaiting, noona!" i yelled to her. "hwaiting too Jogi!" she replied. 

i touch my cheek, "uh, it's quite hurt anyway..." i mumbled and smiled. 

 

Jo's pov

a day without Min Ji so , specially when Jojo become the manager. it's more ! we are waiting for bus now. "hyung? when Min Ji noona will back?" i asked him. "um... she says she will back soon, but she don't know when. because her brother have a shooting there and don't know when it's over.

"huh? her brother? she have brother?" i asked. "her brother is Kim Hyun Joong, you don't know?"

'why i don't know?' i asked. "i just know" i mumbled. i saw a bus coming, "byebye hyung!" i waved my hand to him. "bye!" he replied and i get inside the bus.

i glanced at Hara's sit. but no one is there. "maybe she's busy" i says and sit in my ussual place.

 

Jojo's pov

i wait there alone after Jo just go. i get my book and read it, then someone closed my eyes. "whose that?" i asked. no reply, "that's not funny" i says again.

"guess who is this?" a girl asked. "i only know one voice like that, Sulli!" i replied. she release her hands, "why you know?" she asked as she sit in my place.

"why you here?" i asked. "the other members left me" she says and act crying. "poor you" i says. "i will send you to your dorm" i replied.

"oh? really?" she ask happily. "yey! oppa! daebak!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha... actually idk how is the character of f(x) but i just guess-ing :D

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!