M 11

The M Café

Dweejchi's pov (a/n : her real name is Sena)

"Yah, Jogi!" i call him. he put his phone, "wae?" he asked. "you'll go?" i asked. "go where?" Jacq asked. "M cafe, hyung want me to come, Shinee is there too" Jogi replied.

"owh, after i meet Xander oppa i will go there okay?" she says. "you gonna meet with Xander oppa?" i asked happily. she just nod and raised. she take her bag, "bye guys!" she waved her hand and go away.

"let's go now!" Jogi command and left me. "YAH!!! wait for meeee, i don't have a pair of long leg like yooouuuuu" i yelled and run towards him.

"who told you to be so short?"

 

Jacq's pov

i knock the door and..

"oh, Jacqy!" he greet me happily. "hello, oppa" i replied. "i don't have so much time here, because i have to met the others in M cafe" i continued. "eotokhe? i'll go with you then" he says happily and back inside his dorm. "hyung, where are you going?" Ki Seop asked. "oh, my dongsaeng is hereee" Dongho appeared still with towel in his head. "why don't you come in?" Eli asked. "no, i'll just wait here" i replied. no long a while, Xander appeared with hat and eyeglasses also key cars in his hand.

"kaja, kaja, kaja!" he pulled my hand. "byebye hyunngg... byebye Jacqq" Dongho waved his hand.

"you don't have any work today?" i asked when he's driving. "umm... nope" he replied. "ah, anyway, what are you gonna do in M cafe?" he asked. "nothing, Dweejchi and Jogi oppa wanna go there, because of their brothers" i replied. "Shinee boys?" he asked. "yeah.." i replied.

 

Jogi's pov

"hyung!" i greet Jonghyun. "Jogi!" he replied. i sit beside him, "oppas!!!" dweejchi hug his oppa, Minho and Taemin. "YAH!!! your oppa is Lee Jinki and Lee Taemin, not Choi Minho and Lee Taemin!" Onew protested. dweejchi stick out her tongue, "you so rude to me right? not like Minho oppa, he so kind to me!" dweejchi replied. i smirked see them fighting.

"oh, Yurii unnie, annyeong!" she greet Yurii beside Taemin. "annyeong!" she replied. "jacq didn't come right?" Onew asked.

"off course she will come hyung! he will come later with Xander hyung" i replied. "noooooooooo!!!" onew scream. "you guys ordered first" Key says.

"no, i already eat at campus" i replied. "i will just order for drink.." i says and open the menu. "hello hello! wanna ordered?" Hana asked.

"oppa, why you look at her like a stupid guy?" Dweejchi asked to Minho. "oppa!!!" she yelled at his ears. "damn! you want to make depth?" he replied. i see Hana is blushing.

"pft, i'm gonna order like Minho oppa" she says to Hana. "oh, okay! Jogi oppa?" she asked to me. "oh, i'll just ordered cappuchino opera" i says. "okay okay... please waiitt" she says and go away.

"he already did it for 2 times you know" Taemin says. "minho? is that real?" i asked. "yah! shikuro!" he says. "hyung, just admitted it.. you like that 2 girls?" Taemin again. "no, i just know my oppa so playboy.. he didn't look like" Dweejchi says. "Minho-ah! good job! i'm on your side!" Jonghyun added.

"aish! youuu! you teach our dongsaeng bad things???" Onew hit Jonghyun's head.

trriinngg...

"heelllooooooo!!!!" Xander sound hum in my ears. 'he always look happy everywhere. he never got tireed?' "hello guys!" he greet us. "hello!" we replied. "uh, is jacq here too?" i heard onew grumbled. "hello guys!" Jacq appeared. "ohmigod" he grumbled again. "hy, onew oppa" Jacq greet Onew, her ex-boyfriend.

"hy, Jacq" Onew replied roughly. why they break up? haha... Onew is a jeloussy man, and he got jelous if Jacq close to Xander and he break up with Jacq because of that. different with Jacq's reason, it's because Onew to love with his chicken then her.

"get a chairs" Onew says and let them sit in the same table with us. Xander get the 2 empty chairs and let Jacq sit in the one of the chair.

 

Onew's pov

'goosshhh... how do you think if you met your ex-girl with her new bf?' they laughing together when Key tell a joke. i just smirked, because my body is in M cafe. but my soul is in somewhere else in this world.

"hyyyuunnngggg!!!!!" they yelled calling me. my soul back to my body. "wae?" i asked with innocent face. "where are you from?" Jogi asked. "yeah? where have you been, oppa?" Dweejchi asked. "he must back from his chicken world" Jacq teased and they all laughing.

"is there something funny? i'm not go anywhere, i just sit here" i replied. "yeah, your body is here. but your soul is not" Dweejchi says. "shut up, dongsaeng" i shut dweejchi up.

the office door suddenly open, "guys, i'm going home!!!" Joo Eun yelled. i saw Yvonne is followed behind her. "hello, shinee boys!" Yvonne says. "hello!" i replied quickly then stood up suddenly and make the things in the table almost fell down.

"oh, sorry" i apologized and sit back. "lalala... someone just act so stupid infront of girl..." Jonghyun singing. i hit his head again for the second time, "yah! SHIKURO!"

"haha.. stop it guys" Yvonne says and stop us. "okay, please enjoy! i will bring her away" Joo Eun excuse and pulled Yvonne's hand away from M Cafe.

"lalala... his girl just go awayyy.. lalala" Jonghyun singing again. "ohh.. i'm brokeen hearrttt" Jogi as Jonghyun's bro added. "arrghh... you two really looks likeee!!!"

 

Jonghyun's pov

"hey, it's already late. our break time is also over. we have to go back now" i says as i look to the sky slowly changed to the dark. "yeah, i think so. it's already late, i have to practice" Xander says. "okay let's go home then" Jacq says. "hey, Jogi? let's go home" i command. "okay, okay hyung!" he replied.

"so? today will only me and and Minho?" Key asked. "yeah, i will going home with Taemin and dweejchi" Onew replied. "be strong Key!" i says to Key.

"byebye hyungs!" Taemin yelled and get inside the car. "byebye oppas!" dweejchi run towards Taemin and get inside the car. "bye guys!" Xander says and pulled Jacq hand.

"Jogi! kaja!" i says.

 

dweejchi's pov

"oppa, oppa! let's buy something to eat before go home" i beg. "what do you want to eat?" Onew asked. "no, just snack" i replied. "okay.. we will stop at the minimarket for awhile" Onew replied.

not long after, we arrived at the minimarket. only me and Taemin get down, "oppa, catch!" i yelled at Taemin and throw a cokes. "take 3 more" he says. i take 3 cokes and give it to him. "is it enough?" he asked. "neh~ " i replied. we walk to cashier and pay for it. lucky the cashier man didn't recognize Taemin.

"oppa, are you okay?" i asked to Onew when we are inside and he's driving to house. "wae?" he asked back. "about Xander oppa and Jacq" i says. "it's okay. she's my past" he replied. "hyung! hwaitinggg!!!" Taemin added.

"hehe... i know there is a girl better then her outside" he says. me with Taemin give him a w-o-w look. "wae?" he asked because we see him like that.

"oppa? you so..." i paused. "you so mature, hyung!" Taemin continued. "hahaha... you just know if am a so matureee?" he asked happily. "just driving, or i will not cook chicken at house" i says. "realllyyyyy??? chicckeeennnn??? ahhh... chhiicckkeennnn" he yelled happily.

 

Xander's pov

"hey? what happen to you?" i asked Jacq. "nothing important actually" she replied. i just left her with her mind and driving to her house.

"don't need to come inside. it's already late, just go back and practice. bye oppa" she waved her hand and get down from my car. she run to her house, Thunder is the one who open the door for her. i raised my hand to say hi, and he replied it. after they get inside, i drive my car back to dorm.

"she's weird, she always kiss my cheek before she go" i says to myself. "maybe she's forget" i says again.

 

Jacq's pov

"hello oppa! where is unnie?" i asked to him. "she will stay in dorm, too busy to go back" Thunder replied. "how about you? Mblaq just comeback right? you must be so busy" i replied as i put my bag in the table.

"not really, but actually yeah, we're busy. if i stay in the dorm and Sandara also stay in her dorm, how about you?"

"i will be alright, i can ask Sena to sleep here" i replied. "are you tired?" i asked. "yeah, little bit" he replied and sit in the couch. i get behind him and massage him.

"yeah, it's better now" he says. i smile, he get his laptop and put it on his lap. "can you open allkpop?" i asked. he open allkpop for me.

 

Jo's pov

Min Ji's just go home and she left me again (AGAIN) in the bus stop alone (ALONE!). not long after, the bus come and i get inside. i get to my ussual chair and..

"oh, noona again?" i greet Hara. she open a little of her jacket and see me. "oh, Jo! sit here!" she says happily and let me sit beside her. i sit beside her.

"so? holiday again?" i asked. she shook. "no, i just need some fresh air after practicing" she replied. "owh, why i always see you in this bus?" i asked. "haha... this is my favourite route. i will in this bus everytime i have time" she replied.

"oh, really?" i widened. "yeah, how about you? i always see you in that bus stop" she asked back. "oh, i work in The M Cafe, near from that bus stop" i replied.

"The M Cafe?" she give me a confused face. "where have you been this time? you don't know anything about The M Cafe? Jeezz..." i grumbled.

"M Cafe, is a cafe where you can chat with your k-pop bias. many k-pop singers also come to visit our cafe in their break time. so, the point is.. M Cafe is open for celebrity taking their relax time but now it's open for everyone" i explain. "you have to come sometimes, promise me noona?" i asked.

"okay, okay.. i will go also with my friend" she replied. "ah, we arrived! kaja! take me home again, okay?" she says and pulled my hand get down from bus.

 

Joo Eun's pov

i was about to open my house door when i realize it if it's not locked. "i didn't lock the door before i leave?" i asked as i enter my house. "i think i lock it" i says again as i put my jacket and put my bag in the couch. i heard something noisy came from the kitchen.

i walked to the kitchen and saw someone i really know. "Jae Joong!?" i called him. he turn arround and see me, "oh, Joo Eun! i just want to cook for you" he says happily. i walk towards him.

"what are you doing here? i already told you how many times, i don't want to see you anymore" i says. "ck.. Joo Eun? can you just forget about that messages? it just a message from crazy girls! there will be nothing happen to youu" he replied and shake my arms.

"no! there will be still messages flowing if i stay with you!!" i says and get his hand away from me. "come on! i promise, i will protect you!" he replied.

"no!" i yelled. he take a deep breath, "FINE! but, let me cook for you, okay? are you hungry?" he asked. "no, i'm not hugry! i already eat with Yvonne before i'm go home" i replied. but my stomach saying others and making a sound.

"hoho... it's saying not. i'll cook for you" he says happily. "don't burn it again like last time" i remind him. he smirked, "just for this time" i says and walked out from the kitchen. "i will wash!" i yelled.

 

Jae Joong's pov

"just for this time" she says and walked out from the kitchen. "i will wash!' she yelled. i smirked. "i am the only one who know you. just for this time? nope, there will be no just for this time. there is only you can go anytime you want!" i says to myself and cook for her omelet. her favourite food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha... can't wait to write the next chappie :) me and Leejahyunri already think about the next chappie...

let me explain something. Jacq's boyfriend is alexander from U-Kiss, and her ex-boy is Onew from Shinee. Onew and Taemin is Dweejchi's brother. Jonghyun have bro named Jogi. and Jacq have bro named Thunder from Mblaq and sister named Sandara from 2ne1.

Keep stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!