M 14

The M Café

Min Ji's pov

'Eun Joo, you just slap Mir!' i yelled in my mind when see Eun Joo slap Mir. "world war3" i mumbled.

Jojo's pov

"wow, hyungg... i can't believe she can do that" i says to Jojo. he hit my arms, "sorry hyung, but it's not hurt" i replied. he give me a glaring look.

 

Eun Joo's pov

'no! i just slapped my iddooolllll!! i will cut this handddd!'

he touch his red left cheek and give me a glaring look. "how dare youuuu! you know you just slapped who???" he yelled. i smirked, "who told you to contol my life and my story!? i am the writer and i am the one who decide to publish it or not!" i replied.

"you! you will regret it for slap mee!" he yelled and pointing at my face. "i'm ready for everything!" i replied. "one day.. you will regret it!" he repeat it and go away. 

Sora who watch us, run towards me after Mir go away. "idioott! are you okay? is he hurt you? how can you slap him, you will get a big trouble! you really really idiott!!"

"i'm fine unnie, my hand moving by itself" i replied. "ohhh... you really really idiot!" she replied.

 

Mir's pov

"wow! our uri maknae just got a slap on his cheek" Lee Joon teased. "are you okay?" G.O asked and turn my head for see my read cheek. i throw his hand from my chin, "neh~ it's okay hyung" i says.

"where is my drink and food?" i asked. Seungho push the food and my cappuchino italiano to me. i eat my Mnoodles suddenly. they see me with confused face.

"what are you looking at?" i asked them. they shook their head, "nothing, i'm going to outside" Thunder says then raised and walk to outside.

tring!

"oh? you here too!!!" Nichkhun appeared with Junsu behind him. "hey, Sammy!" Junsu greet Sammy, Sungmin's sister. "hello oppa!" Sammy replied. they walk towards us, "where is others?" Seungho asked.

"sleeping at dorm" Junsu replied. "finally! we're here! all people talking about this and finally i'm here" Nichkhun says. "huh? your first time?" i asked them. they nod in unison.

"so? how can you know Sammy?" G.O asked. "i ever met her once with her bro" Junsu replied. "where is Thunder?" he asked again.

"outside, maybe call her sister" i replied. "we sit here, okay?" nichkhun asked and sit in the empty place and Junsu sit on Thunder place.

"oh! what happen to your cheek???" Nichkhun asked. "someone just slapped me" i replied and glanced at Eun Joo, she glanced at me back. i throw my face away.

"aoo! poor yooouuu!!!!" Junsu and Nichkhun teased. i ignored it, too tired for debate.

 

Sammy's pov

i glanced at Junsu, who chatting with Mblaq, suddenly someone poked me. i turn my head and saw Ashley behind me. "yeah?" i asked.

"you like Junsu?" she asked to the point. i shook my head nervously, "uh, no!". "don't lie to me!" she yelled and make 2pm's boys and Mblaq's boys looking at us. "uh! unnie!!!" i hit her arms. "can you low your voice?" i asked whispered. she shook her head and mehrong, "mianhe~" she run away back to the kitchen.

 

Nichkhun's pov

"what are they talking about?" i asked to Junsu. "i don't know" he replied. i pulled out my phone and call someone.

tuut.... tuut.... tuut...

"yoboseyo?" i voice so familiar to me. "oh? where are you?" i asked. "...me? i'm swimming with my friend" she replied. "are you done?" i asked. "yeah, i'm going home now" she replied. i smiled,

"can you go here? M cafe you told me last time?" i asked. "huh? you're there? oh... okay okay... i'm on the way!" she replied. "okay... i'll wait!" i replied and she ended the call.

"Shin Hye?" Junsu asked. i nod and smiled happily, "i know it already" he mumbled. Jang Shin Hye, a name that i can't forget in my mind. she's my neighboor when in America.

"ups! i think we have to go!" Seungho says. "oh? so fast?" i asked surprisely when see them raised. "we only have break time for 5 hours and manager told us to go back before 5pm" Seungho replied.

"oh... okay! bye guys!" i waved my hand as they walked out.

"hey! idiot! see ya next time!" Mir waved his hand to a girl infront computer. "bye~ hope to see you in the hell!" she replied roughly. Mir smirked and he closed the door.

"they will be a great couple" i comment. "yeah, if they have a good relation too" Junsu added.

tring!

"oh, Khunnie!" a familiar voice call my name. i turn my head and saw Shin Hye walking towards us. "oh! Shin Hye! how are you?" Junsu asked. "i'm fine, oppa!" she replied happily and sit beside me.

her hair still wet after swimming. she turn her head, "what are you looking at?" she asked. "oh, nothing! why you not dry your hair?" i asked. "oh, it will dry by itself" she replied and looking at her wet hair.

"you want to get sick?" i asked. "off course not!" she replied. "aish, why you act like that?" she grumbled. "aish! you! it's for your good! your mom told me to take care of you, and if you get sick your mom will get angry!" i replied.

"relax man! i have a great antibody, so i will not get sick!" she replied and take my drink and drink it. "who told you to drink mine!" i asked.

"you two! just like a kid!" Junsu interrupted. "let's go home then" i command. "why so fasssttt?" Junsu complaint.

i'll be back...

my phone's ringging. i get my phone and answer the call. "yoboseyo?"

"Khunnie? where are you?" a sound asked. i glanced at my phone, it's from Victoria. "oh, noona! me? Mcafe... but i'll going home now" i replied. "oh? okay.. i'm just asking" she replied. "unnie!!! can you stop busy with yourself???" i heard someone call her. "okay... Khunnie.. the girls need me. bye!" she ended the call. 

"is that Victoria?" she asked. "yeah" i replied as i walk to cashier table. "hey Sora! how much is it?" i asked her. "BOO!!!" Junsu surprise Sammy there.

 

Junsu's pov

"BOO!!!" i surprised Sammy. she shock and hit my arms, "ouch, that's hurt" i pain. "that's because you make me surprised" she replied.

"uh, don't get angry little girl. you look more beautiful when you get angry" i . she blushed, "stop teasing me"

"ah... your cheeks now same as apple" i again. "no! i'm not!" she replied and closed her cheek with her hands. "okay, okay... i don't want to make your cheeks burn because of me. your brother will kill me!" i says. she smiled, "hyung! come on!" Nichkhun call me.

"byebye! sammy!" i her hair and run towards Nichkhun and Shin Hye.

 

Sammy's pov

i touch my head, as i saw him get inside the car and drive the car back to the town.

 

Shin Hye's pov

"just drop me here" i says. "no, i will take you until home" Nichkhun says. Junsu drive to my house, "achoo!!!" i sneeze. "ck!" he chuckled.

"hyung, just leave me. i will back to dorm by myself. i have to take care this big baby" Nichkhun says to Junsu. "araso! take care!" he says. "get down!" he command. i get down from the car, and Junsu's car speed away.

"get inside!" he command again. "achoo!" i sneeze again. "huh! you always so stubborn!" he grumbled and get my house key from my hand and open the door. he let me to get inside first.

"where do you put your medicine???" he asked. "usually in the kitchen" i replied. "achoo!!"

he walk to the kitchen and find the medicine. "here" he called me. i walk towards me and told me to drink some medicine.

"now! go to sleep!!!" he command. "he really looks like my umma. even umma never command me to this things" i grumbled as i walk to my room. "sorry, but i heard it!" his sound says. i saw him standing behind me. "hehe... peace!" i give him peaace sign and he give me a glaring look.

"okay, okay... i'm going to sleep. i'm so sleepy, maybe because of the medicine" i says and enter my room. "sleep well" he says and give me his sweetest smile before i closed the door.

my heart beating so fast after i closed the door. 'uh? what happen to you? that is your friend' i thought as i put my hand on my chest.

 

Nichkhun's pov

i touch my chest, 'why it beating so fast?' i asked to myself.

 

Jaejoong's pov

i enter Joo Eun's house. by what? i have the key! how can i get it? i copy it (because i'm smart!) i open the door and take off my hat. i heard some sound from kitchen. 'it must be her' i walk to the kitchen.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"who are you?" a woman asked showing her are-you-a-thief face. it's not Joo Eun?

 

Joo Eun's pov

i open the door and enter my house. i throw my bag to couch, and because i'm not LeBron the bag landed in the ground. "mom! i'm home!" i yelled. "sweety, come here please! i cook you favourite food!" my mom replied from kitchen.

i walked to the kitchen, "what do you coo..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong! hwaiting! ^0^

Stay tuned with onether chapters of The M Cafe!