M 6

The M Café

Joo Eun's pov

i arrived at home when it's already dark. i went for shopping with Yvonne before going home. i open the gate with one fo my hand, because my other hand is full of my shopping plastic. i buy some food and for house.

"let me help you" someone offer help and. "Jaejoong?" i saw Jaejoong stood there. he take over all the plastic bags. "why you here?" i asked. "i just done with my work" he replied and open the gate.

"so, how can you think for visit me again since we broke up last year?" i asked as i open the door. "why you talking like that?" he asked me back. i pulled the door and let him enter first. i closed the door, i throw my bag in the couch and take of my jacket. he put the plastic bags in the kitchen, he walked to me.

"why you talking like that?" he asked. "we already over, remember?" i replied. "but, for me it's not" he replied. "no, for me it's over. i don't want to talk with you, please leave" i says. he take a deep breath,

"Fine! i'll go!" he replied and walked out from my house.

"huft," i walk to the kitchen for find some drink.

 

Min Ji's pov

i open the door, i was the first one who come today. i walk to staffs room and put my bag in my locker, i heard someone come. "oh, noona!" Jo greet me. "hey, what happen to you? come so early?" i asked.

he put his bag on his locker, he still use his house t-shirt. "today is holiday, my mom shouting for go to work early" he replied. i turn my body for facing him, "noona, can you face there? i want to changed" he says. "ck, okay" i replied, and turn arround. i play with my teddy bear.

"why you always bring your teddy everywhere?" he asked. i raise my head and saw him took of his shirt. "ck, someone give me when i'm 8 years old" i replied and play again with my teddy. he use his shirt, "kaja, noona! let's get work" he ask and pulled my back.

"oh, you guys already come!?" Sora and Eun Joo just come. "yeah!" he replied. "oh.... when this winter will overr???" Yurii grumbled as she rubbed her hand. "hello guys!" she greet us. "hello!" i replied.

"Jojo is here!!!!" Jojo greet as he open the door. "oh, Jo?" he says when see Jo behind me. he walk towards Jo and put his palm on Jo's forehead. "not fever" he mumbled. Jo take off Jojo's hand.

"stop it, hyung! i'm not sick! why everyone look so confused if i come early?" he protested. "because this is just like a miracle!" someone replied.

i peek to the door and saw... "JiHae!!!!!! babyJ" i run towards her and hug her immediately. "ah, unnie". "uh, i miss youuu" i replied. JiHae is our part time workers, she only work every saturday and Sunday.

"yah! how about me???" Eunha appeared. "noonnnaaaaaaaa!!!!!" Jo yelled and hug her. "oh, both of you come!!!" Jojo says happily.

"hellooo!!!" Jiji, Sammy, and Hye Ri come. "oh, hello guys!" i greet them.

"YAH!!! Teddy, there is a call for you!" Sora called me. i release my hug, and run towards the telephone.

"hello, Min Ji is here" i greet. "hey, it's me Key. i can't work today. i have something to do and will come tomorrow if i can" Kyu Mu says. "oh, okay. no problem!" i replied. "tuutt... tuuttt" i look at the telephone. she end it already, i put the telephone.

"so?" Sora asked. "Kyu Mi will not come today, she will come tomorrow if she can" i replied. "because today is her mom's wedding" Jojo added. "owh"

 

JiHae's pov

it's so good for back to work. i like this place so much. if not because of my dearest oppa, i will never have a very great family in here.

 

flashback

"oh, babyJ... i have friend and she looking for some part time workers" Joon Ki says when i was doing my homework. "work? at?" i asked. "The M Cafe, i think you will love it" he replied and sit infront of me. "why you says so?" i asked again.

"you can met with your... " i cut it. "met my what?" i asked. "idol" he replied. "my idol, what kind of idol?" i asked. "singers, actor, or whatever it called by" he replied.

"do you meant, Dongho from U-Kiss???" i asked. and he nod, "it's impossible, what kind of cafe is that? we can met our idol? fansign cafe?" i replied and stopped writting.

"it's a cafe, but mostly celebrity who always be the visitors" he replied. "ck, okay if you want" i replied and writting again. "okay, i'm gonna call my friend to accept you" he says and call someone.

end of flashback

Eunha poke me, "what are you thinking, let's go to work before Min Ji shouting everywhere" Eunha says. "okay, unnie" i followed her to staffs room and put my bag.

"today is weekend! we will have so many visitorss todayyy!!!" Min Ji yelled. "hello, sorry we're late" Ashley and Jiji come and entered the kitchen.

"this still not clean, babyJ... clean it again" Min Ji command. i wipe the table once again, "okay, please wipe the other tables once again" she command and i wipe the other tables once again.

"Jo!!!" she yelled again. Jo run towards her, "yeah?" he asked. "change the flower in that table, okay?" she asked. Jo do it and change the flower.

teng!

"okay, okay... visitors will come now!" Min Ji yelled. "only for M?" she asked. "M!!!" we yelled together.

tring!

"U-Kiss here!" Xander yelled. Dongho popped in too. "hello guys!" he greet and his head turn to me. "hello, babyJ". "hello, oppa!" i replied nervously.

"come in guys!" Jojo says. all members of U-Kiss come in and sit in the couch. i walk towards them and give them the menu. "i ordered as usual" Dongh give me back the menu. "me too!!!" Xander and Eli says in unison. "me three" Ki Bum says. "i order Java riced" Kevin says. "chocoberry cakes and hot cappuchino" Soo Hyun says.

i write all their ordered and take all the menu, "okay, please wait" i says happily and run to the kitchen.

 

Dongho's pov

i keep watching her until she's gone. "what are you looking at?" Eli asked. "he must looking at JiHae" Ki Bum added. i turn my head to them, "YAH!!!"

"see we're right.. you looking at JiHae" Soo Hyun says. "hyuunngg..." i pouted. "you like herr??" Xander asked. "pft! no! i don't like her!" i argue.

"that's meant, you like heerr!!!" Kevin yelled. "hyung, your sound is great!" i say with slow voice and hide my face because the visitors is looking at us with the staffs too.

"you like who, Dongho?" Jo asked. "is it..." he paused. "JiHae" he whispered. "hyuuunnggggg....!!!!!!!!"

he run away before i can catch him and hit him. "oww!!!!"

'oh, great! lucky babyJ is now in the kitchen' i thought and glanced at the kitchen door.

 

Jiji's pov

"they are talking about you now" i teased JiHae. "ah, unnie" she hit my arm slowly and blushed. "you like him?" Ashley asked. "he's my idol" she replied. "ck, just admit it" i says. "uh, okay okay... i like him!" she admitted everything.

"OWWWW!!!!"

the door open and Jo popped out. "wow! he too!" Jo says and closed the door again. "OWWW!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OW! babyJ... Dongho! OW!!! next... guess who will come? who who who???

i love your comment :)

Stay tuned with another chapters of The M Cafe!