New beginning.

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

My hands were intertwined with his. The warmth of his grip against my hand was very comforting; it gladly took away the nervousness I was facing the moment we reached the school compound. Jaehyo turned to face me and noticed the nervous me. A smile sprawled across his face as he reached for my puffy cheeks that were inflating and deflating due to my uncontrollable breathing. He managed to let out a giggle while looking at how nervous I was at that point of time.

"What're you laughing at?" I questioned him while my mind was still in a state of nervousness.
"Oh nothing." he spilled while gesturing me to go out of the car. 'It's okay. It's fine. Breathe in and out' I mentally prepared myself.

"You ready?" Jaehyo voiced, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.
"Nope. Let's go," I twisted my body hoping that Jaehyo would release me. But I ended up facing his broad chest instead.
"Haha. Good try."
"Well, at least I tried."
"Come on let's go in."
"No. I won't budge and you can't make me." I crossed my arms and frowned.
'She's so cute when she does that.' Jaehyo mumbled as he tried pulling me into the school. "If you're not gonna budge, I'm gonna-"

"Okay okay I'll move," I quickly replied instead of letting Jaehyo did whenever I threw the same kind of tantrum - carry me 'bridal style' (Well, that's what they called it.) 

The school corridor was filled with hoards of people from different age groups: from early 20s to late 30s. Most of them were busy chatting with one another, having the time of their lives while others were like me: at the brink of a mental breakdown. Jaehyo tightened his grip around my fingers, making me flinch. "YA! WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I cried when he just noticed what he had just done. It was as if his mind was wandering elsewhere instead of thinking about the state that I was in. His eyes were fixed onto someone who was slightly further away from us. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" I said while tugging his sleeve. I could sense a certain kind of fury in his eyes. I myself did not have any clue as to when he had this side of him.

He just shook his head while changing his focus back to me. "I'll send you to your class?" He mumbled. I just nodded in agreement. It was already scary enough for me to face him in this kind of situations. In no time at all, we reached to where I was suppposed to be for the first period. "I'll be waiting for you at the bench just at the outskirts of the school after school hours." It was as if he had been here a lot of times before; he knew exactly where my classes were going to be held, he knew different places where we could hang out just the two of us privately and all those stuff. Basically, he unsually knows every nook and cranny of this place. He pecked the tip of my nose and waved me goodbye as I entered the class.

 

*                  *                   *                  *               *                  *                  *                *               *               *             *


"What are you doing here all alone, eh Miss April Lee?" A female student around my age said as she was slowly approached to where I was sitting in the canteen. The student had her scarf wrapped all around her neck, covering the lower part of her face. But wait. That voice. Why have I heard it ever so oftenly? I raised an eyebrow to her causing her to giggle behind her scarf. She slammed her tray full of food on the table, her eyes becoming two slits as she continued to giggle behind her scarf that hid part of her face. At that moment, I literally pounced on her the moment I recognised her signature giggle - Jenny!

"Took you long enough to notice me!" Jenny exclaimed in between her giggles.
"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Florida by now?!"
"My parents said that I didn't have to go and study overseas with those bratty rich kids of my mom's friends. So I decided to stay with you!"
"Great! But where are you staying since your parents are gonna be in Florida for a few years?"
"I don't know actually," Jenny replied, munching down on her lunch. "I have not decided where to live yet."
"Where are your things? Luggage and stuff?"
"At aunt's. I really wanna stay with you!" she whined, tugging on my arm.
"Well, it's settled then." I invited Jenny to come and live with me until the end of university. Isn't that great?

Hours went pass without me noticing. I spent a rather good time getting to know my friends in the drama department and that the school will be having their annual school concert in a few months' time. I had a great time especially with Jenny around because I know that she will be there for me wherever and whenever. Whatever the case is, I had a lot of fun in the first day of school. I handed Jenny the keys to my apartment so that she will be able to place her things at my place as soon as she left her aunt's. I didn't want Jenny to wait for me all day just because I was going out with Jaehyo that day.

"Time to meet Jaehyo." I quickly packed my stuff and went off to see Jaehyo. Wonder how he spent his day.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers! Happy that I updated? Kekeke ㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, I FINALLY updated the fanfic as I promised myself that I would update this fanfic once I finish my midyears and I have! ^-^v So, in return for the long, long wait, I will update another chapter today~ Hehehe. Yeah, so have fun reading! Next chapter coming up shortly. - Admin M