Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 8

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

 
"Stop this...or else we'll be in a big scandal.."..Taemin said..
 
I released my hand on his polo and tried to calm myself..Sulli came out from the room..
 
"What's the matter??Did something happened??"
 
"Ah,,No,,it was nothing.."....I said while Taemin smiled devilishly at me as he walks out of the room..
 
"Why are you here?You should be inside and resting.."
 
"I'm bored..I want to stay outside first.."
 
 
 
SULLI's POV:
 
Mom and Dad were not at home..So I really don't have choice but to stay on Minho's house...Sulli,,this should be okay for you since next month,you're already 
living at this house..I suddenly fell nervous..What will I feel when the wedding time comes..??But I really don't want to marry Minho,,I'm his number 1 antis
then now I'm going to marry him??That's funny huh..
 
8:30 pm..I'm lying on Minho's bed..It was really comfortable..It is very comfy and soft..I feel very warm on this bed..Minho entered the room and wiping his
hair with towel since he took a shower..I'm just scrolling up my twitter account and i'm tweeting with Taemin..
 
PrinceTaemin @CrownEverSulli how is your arm?is it doing well??
CrownEverSulli  @PrinceTaemin I'm putting ice on it,,just like what you told me to do..
PrinceTaemin @CrownEverSulli Good girl..Then how is your first day in your new house??
CrownEverSulli @PrinceTaemin Ya!!This not my new house!!I'm going home after 3 days..
PrinceTaemin @CrownEverSulli Don't move anymore..Since you're going to live there next month..Chukahae!!
CrownEverSulli @PrinceTaemin Don't congratulate me..We still not sure if it was going to happen..
 
Then suddenly..someone tweeted us..
 
ChoiMinHo @CrownEverSulli @PrinceTaemin ehem..want to tweet with me too??
 
I turn my head on Minho who was sitting on the floor and browsing the web using his phone..He doesn't have reaction at all..wwhhooo..pretending that he 
doesn't know anything..I continue on tweeting with Taemin pretending that I didn't saw his tweet..
 
Suddenly he spoke.. "Your username is not good.."..I was schocked to see him beside me peeking at my phone...
"What are you doing there??"
"Your username is really ugly.."..Then he get my phone..I try to reach it but since he is taller than me,,I can't reach it..As I reach it we suddenly fall and
I fall down on his chest..Our eyes met..and I suddenly feel hot..I hurriedly stood up and he stood up too..He hurriedly go outside.."Don't change it if you
don't want..btw,it's childish.."..He just say that words and left..
 
I feel so hot..Why does his room suddenly became hot..wwwhhooossshhh...I'm sweating..I saw that my twitter account is on its settings and a new username was
typed but it was still not yet saved since he doesn't know may password..The written username is -"PerfectGirlofMH"..Ah,,I'm getting crazy..
 
Since he's been good at me,and even take care of me,I do his favor.I click the save button and typed my password..Then the changes was saved..
 
I tweeted him..
 
PerfectGirlofMH @ChoiMinHo Ya!!I do this since you've been good to me these past days..
 
After 25 seconds,he already tweeted back..And What!!His username changed too..
 
PerfectBoyforSC @PerfectGirlofMH Oh,,Much better..
 
He said it coldly..Well,I don't expect too much..
 
 
Then he came back to my room carrying a comforter,blanket and a pillow..Am I going to sleep on the floor??WTF,,Ya!!I'm sick..He arranged it on the floor and
I suddenly he lie on it..Wait,,is he going to sleep on the floor??He doesn't so this..I stood up event though my arm is painful..I kicked him and he turn
around to face me..
 
"Ya,I'm going to sleep there..Sleep in your bed.."
"Ani,its alright,go up there and sleep.."
"But you can't sleep on the floor,I know haven't do that once."
"Why,have you done this also before?"
"Oh,When I visit my grandmother in province.."
"Haiizzt..Your arm is sprained.You cannot sleep on the floor.."
"Who said I can't??"
"Haiiizzt..jinjja..".Then he stood up and carry me..Like a newly wed.. O.O Then he put me slowly on the bed..
"Don't let me tie you down here..Just sleep.."..Then he lie down on the floor again..
I feel pitiful for him..Just because of me,he is going to experience sleeping on the floor which he doesn't need to do..
 
 
The next morning..My arm is doesn't change..It's still sprained..Hay...I smell food..Samgyupsal??Hmmmm...Yummy..I suddenly became hungry..
I can't go up like the way I did last night..Hay..I'm also pitiful..After a few minutes,,Minho come in bringing a tray and the viant is Samgyupsal??Jeongmal??
He put it on my lap for me to eat..Its better than before since there's already a tray..I enjoy eating it..Did he cook it for me???Oh,,I'm touched..
 
"Give me your house key.."..He said coldly..
"Eh??"
"I said,give me your house key.."..
"Why will I??"
"Ya,,how can you take a bath of you're not going to change your clothes..I don't want to smell like a garbage here.."..
What?Garbage?I smell myself.I still smell like a strawberry..
"You're not going to steal anything right??"
"What?Why will I..I have better things than you.."
"Yeah you're right..Oh.."I let him look at my phone..
"What is this??"
"Our house doesn't have key..But it has a password.."
"Ah.."
"Your house has a key right?"
"Yeah.."
"Then my house is better than your house.."
"Mwo??"
"Eobseo.."[nothing]
 
 
MINHO's POV:
 
I arrive at their house..I typed the password and then I entered..I go upstairs and WHAT??!!There are,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 rooms??Which of these is Sulli's room??
Uhm..Maybe this one..ot this one??or maybe that one..haiizztt..I estimated it and I come up with the 4th room...What??There's a password too??Then what is her
password??Maybe her birthday??Oh,I don't know her birthday..Her first love??Does she have??Then,, *Ting!* Aha...I typed the password and then it opened..Tsk..
Guess,what is her password.....Prince..
 
I enter her room..It's so messy..WTF,,her things are all pink..I open her cabinet and it's messy too..Her room is big..As big as my sala..Imagine it..
I saw many posters at the one side of her room..Prince..Prince..Prince..I also saw some kpop posters like,,bigbang,superjunior,shinee,miss A,t-ara,f(x),kara..
And the rest are Prince..tsk..That girl..Then I saw a Perfectionists' poster,it has darts,esp on my face..WTF..is she doing this to me??
 
I go back to my condo..
 
"Your room is so messy.."
"So what.."
"I won't exactly think that,that room is owned by a girl..Does your room has its own storm??"
"What if I say it has??"
"And I also saw my poster..You are darting me??"
"Yeah,But that was a long time ago..My hatred at you melts a little.."
"Why are you so irritated with Perfectionists,esp at me.."
"Because you say that Taemin is a trash at their group..!!"
"What?"
"Don't pretend you don't know anything"..
What?I said that Taemin was a trash??WTH..
"I'm done eating,I'm going to take a bath.."
"But who will help you take a bath??"
"Ah,yeah you're right,,I talk to Krystal she's already at school..I call at Yoona's house and she's not there..I'm going to ask something to her..But I don't
 remember that I need somebody to help me take a bath.."
"Then who will help you..??"
A silence took place and then I looked with a shocked eyes at her and she looked at me with big eyes too...NOOOOOO!!!!!!IS SHE THINKING THE SAME AS I THINK NOW??
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hhmmm..who will help Sulli taking a bath??Are you thinking the same as they are thinking??But remembers"Too much expectation lead you to frustration.." :D ^^ leave your comments below!!Thanks a lot guys!! ^^
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
~Hi guys!!Thanks for reading,,Hope you're enjoying..
~Kung Pilipino po kay at nagbabasa nito,may tagalog version po ito sa wattpad..Pakitingnan nalang po ang link sa may foreword.. :D ^^